BY GILLETTE VENUS®

Find shaving and hair removal at Target.com! Venus gletvenus smplyvns dspblerzr 4ct

Liz R.
These are great for the cost and stay sharp for quite a few uses. I've never had any issues getting around my knees or shin bone and the convenience of disposable makes it great for travel.
Jackie Q.
Arlington, TX
These razors work well for a nice, close shave. The handle is sometimes hard to hold on to, as it's a little small and slippery, but it's not bad. I'd buy these again if they were on sale.
Pam B.
Monroe, GA
These are the best razors I have ever tried. They are a bit pricey but worth it. They glide smoothly on my legs leaving the skin soft and smooth. Never any problems with rashes or nicks.
Kelsey P.
Saint Joseph, MO
no matter which way u go venus is the best razars ever they leave u silky and smooth. i love vense razars but if i could afford them i would pay for them everytime i run out of razors
Jenna B.
Wausau, WI
These are what I currently use now. I am by no means a hairy beast, but these get me one good day of shave and that's about it. I was hoping for at least a couple shaves per razor.
Carla  P.
Review for: 2 more...
I'm not really fond of disposable razors but bought this for camping and traveling. They work great. Not as good as my regular razor but good enough for once in a while. It did the job. I'll be buying these again.
Kaitlyn S.
Union, MO
Simply Venus Disposable Razors keep my legs from getting red bumps and keep the smooth for days. They are reasonably priced as well, I would definitely recommend them to others.
Anita R.
Tucson, AZ
Gives your legs a smooth after shave, love how you can get along the edges, all that they need is a trimmer as well and we are good to go but other then that it's a great shaver
Moriah G.
Chicago
For travel, great. Clean and smooth shave. For everyday use, not so much. These razor rust quickly, hence bring disposable. Use them as intended and you won't be disappointed.
Elizabeth S.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Pink more...
These ravors were pretty much just your average disposable razor. They did leave a bit of razor burn. They weren't super bad, but they weren't great either. Venus has a lot of other products, I think I want to try those instead.
Taylor G.
N Las Vegas, NV
Are these good for travel? what about bikini area?
Christina T.
Cypress, TX
How do you use these?
Victoria F.
Do these have a firm grip???