BY GILLETTE VENUS®

Find shaving and hair removal at Target.com! Venus gletvenus smplyvns dspblerzr 4ct

Moria S.
West Chester, PA
These disposable razors are fine in a pinch, but I wouldn't recommend them for regular use. The blades get dull so quickly that the razors shouldn't really be used more than once.
Stephanie E.
Hull, MA
I love the disposable razors! You pay less for the 4 or 5 than you would for one handle with 2 or 3 refills! Then just the refills alone are so ridiculously expensive. The disposables do just as good a job!
Paige S.
Pearl, MS
I never thought that I was picky about razors till I bought these, now I get these only. Talk about feeling smooth and confident after shaving, every single time.
Yailen L.
I like to buy these razors because I can use them a few times and toss them in trash without having to worry about getting a new machine, blade etc. I like to take them with me when I travel as well.
Krissy L.
Mounds, OK
i keep these in my travel bags at all times. you never know when you will need one. i use these all the time they give me such a smooth shave very affordable , just run into Walmart and grab a pack.
Jamie S.
These razors are great. Most razors leave my legs all cut up but these razors are the only ones that I have found do not. They are very affordable and last for awhile. I only buy these razors now!
Nicole W.
Flushing, NY
These razors have amazing grip on them so that they don't slide off your hand easily. It also provides a clean and smooth cut and leaves the skin really bear. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Tonya S.
Warren, MI
I tried these but I prefer the noxema razors the best Venus is to expensive if you want my option not that they don't work good they do so if you want to save money I'd stick with the noxema
Lucy T.
Mc Call Creek, MS
Review for: Gillette Simply Venus Disposable Razors, 16 Count more...
Really like this product. I'm always looking for really good disposable razors. Very effective in leaving really smooth legs. If you're looking for a good disposal razor 😊😊 look no more!! 👍
Sydney J.
I do not recommend these.. they will give you razor burn and not really easy to use . My razor lasted like three days . I got mine from walmart if u want to try it . good luck
Taylor G.
N Las Vegas, NV
Are these good for travel? what about bikini area?
Christina T.
Cypress, TX
How do you use these?
Victoria F.
Do these have a firm grip???