BY GILLETTE VENUS®

Find shaving and hair removal at Target.com! Venus gletvenus smplyvns dspblerzr 4ct

Kaitlyn S.
Ames, IA
If I need some good disposable razors I purchase these. The pack comes with multiple razors and can last me for a while. The razors are easy to use and the do not take up a lot of room in the shower or your travel bag. I have been completely happy with these and have purchased them multiple times.
Angela L.
Piscataway, NJ
I will probably continue to buy Simply Venus razors until the day I die. Not only are the packs affordable, but the razors are sharp and work well without irritating my skin. That's all I can really ask for in a razor so I'm content. These work much better than cheaper alternatives and are well worth the few extra dollars.
Candice R.
Cape Coral, FL
I love Venus razors, they're not as good as razors for men but for females I think this brand is pretty worthy. I always buy Venus razors so I got this pack and it's convenient to have a pack instead of a solo razor, it makes it easier to switch out to a new one without having to go to the pharmacy.
Brenna Z.
Gaithersburg, MD
The best razors I have used by far. I like the number of blades giving you a very close shave without any irritation or discomfort. I have tried other razors but I will continue to purchase Gillete Venus because it is my preferred choice compared to other brands.
Lindsay E.
Burlington, IA
I've never tried another razor than this, and I'm satisfied with my results. I change it out for a new one once every two months, so I rarely purchase new razors. It's not too sharp and takes a while to dull. For me it's a great bargain.
Cory C.
Katy, TX
These are my favorite disposable razors! The blades are smooth and I don't ever have to worry about cutting myself or getting razor burn. Love them! I buy them at least once a month! I use them for traveling and when buying refills on my razor gets too expensive.
Kelsey L.
Monroe, MI
I'm not a fan of these razors I personally prefer "guy" razors as I think they work better to girls. These give a close shave but would give me razor burn. Also need to be disposed of relatively quickly
Michelle M.
Review for: Pink more...
These razors are okay for travel and for a quick shave. You will not get a nice clean shave with these razors in one sweep. I generally have to go over an area several times and it's never 100% satisfactory. I recommend investing in a good razor and not these disposable ones.
Henna A.
Homestead , FL
If you're on the go or just need to quickly shave before leaving the house these razors are great! Like any razor make sure you apply shaving cream lol. But I always make sure to pick these up especially since I'm getting laser done right now these always come in handy
Jennifer S.
Don't be tempted by the price of these disposable razors. In my opinion they are just ok. I like a clean close shave on my legs. Unfortunately these did not deliver as smooth of a shave as I like.
Taylor G.
N Las Vegas, NV
Are these good for travel? what about bikini area?
Christina T.
Cypress, TX
How do you use these?
Victoria F.
Do these have a firm grip???