BY GILLETTE VENUS®

Find shaving and hair removal at Target.com! Venus gletvenus smplyvns dspblerzr 4ct

Taylor E.
Prefer these compared to the other disposable as they have protectors allowing me not having to worry too much about getting cut. You may not get as many to other non protector razors but you get more uses out of these as well.
Jenn K.
Disposable are the best bang for your buck if you don't suffer from any sensitivity. the razors have built in moisturizer that can irritate skin They are usually reasonably priced for the quantity that you get in the package
Abby C.
Tyler, TX
Though I don't typically prefer disposable razors, these gave me a very nice clean shave, and didn't leave my skin dry or irritated. The blades were nice and sharp, and surprisingly I got quite a few uses out of each razor.
Flora R.
San Francisco, CA
Review for: Pink more...
This is my go to quick shave option. They won't take off Sasquatch level hair very well but if you are a regular shaver, this does the job without cuts and is inexpensive. I buy them at my local CVS and they are often on sale
Anne M.
Berkeley, CA
Because I have ultra-sensitive skin, I spent forever looking for a multi-bladed razor that wouldn't give cuts, scrapes, and ingrown hairs. The Venus razor line is my absolute top razor ever.
ana g.
Review for: Pink more...
I love this razor, they are not so sharp like other razors i used in the past and they have a nice color to it also. The only thing i wished it came with more razors four is not enough.
Emily W.
Chapel Hill, NC
These work relatively well although they sometimes give me razor burn and i have to replace them more often than i should. Sometimes a gunk accumulates on the top bad and hairs have the tendency to get stuck in it
Melissa G.
Calhan, CO
I love these razors. They are one of my favorite brands. They shave very close and keep my legs soft. I can go an extra day or two without shaving with these razors. If you want soft smooth legs these are great!
Jessica S.
Flandreau, SD
These gave a nice clean shave on entire leg. I have purchased a more expensive razor since last using these and it does not shave well on the knees. I will definitely be going back to using Simply Venus Razors.
Tara W.
New London, CT
Review for: Pink more...
I used these before I found the Venus Sensitive disposable razors. These are okay, but I didn't feel like they shaved as closely and I experienced a little more razor burn with them.
Taylor G.
N Las Vegas, NV
Are these good for travel? what about bikini area?
Christina T.
Cypress, TX
How do you use these?
Victoria F.
Do these have a firm grip???