BY GILLETTE VENUS®

Find shaving and hair removal at Target.com! Venus gletvenus smplyvns dspblerzr 4ct

Candi D.
Annville, KY
This product is my second favorite! If my local stores is out of my product I always buy this one! I got mine at my local Walmart! Very effective does very great!!!! Couldn't get any better for the price! I will be buying again very soon!
Stacy P.
Mason City, IA
Review for: Pink more...
I got this when I went on vacation. They are great for travel but I would not use this when I am at home. I cut myself 3 times with this and I have only cut myself a few times shaving my whole life.
Renee S.
Dover, DE
I love the close shave of these razors. I use them with shave gel and find these to be more affordable than most razors. My teenage daughters use these as well and everyone is happy with them! I will definitely buy these razors again!
Borislava H.
Clarksville, AR
I love these razors they are the best ....it's such a close shave and afterwards you're skin is left silky smooth ...no razor bumps or razor burn .....I don't use nothing else
Gigi A.
San Diego , CA
These last me a few weeks at a time before they get rusty. I really should just invest in a nice razor but I don't shave often. I've been blessed with the no hair Asian genes!
kristin W.
These are basic razors but I like them. I use them 2 or 3 times then toss.bought because they are cheap and there is always coupons for 2 or 3 dollars off online. Haven't had any razor bumps or discomfort
Gladys P.
Versailles , KY
These are nice my legs feel super soft, i got them once at walmart, the pricing is okay, these are more durable then bic brand, and are really easy to use yes:) love it !!
Jennifer K.
Dixon, IL
I absolutely love these disposable razors! Perfect for home and travel! Leaves my skin feeling silky and smooth! And I have never experienced razor rash with this product!
Rachel L.
Lockeford, CA
I buy these the most often. They work great and get the job done nicely. My skin is soft and smooth after using my products. And they are pink which is my favorite color.
Kristy D.
I won't use anything other than Venus. That soft cushy head has ruined me for other razors. Everything else feels painful by comparison. I prefer these simple handles to the scented ones, because why? It's a handle! Love Venus!
Taylor G.
N Las Vegas, NV
Are these good for travel? what about bikini area?
Christina T.
Cypress, TX
How do you use these?
Victoria F.
Do these have a firm grip???