BY GILLETTE VENUS®

Find shaving and hair removal at Target.com! Venus gletvenus smplyvns dspblerzr 4ct

Jasmine W.
Philadelphia , PA
I love disposable razors! These are pretty good and they last a while before having to dispose them. I never have an issue shaving my legs with these razors and I love how soft they leave my skin. Of course I would buy these again!
Bethann F.
East Taunton, MA
These razors work so well! I can use one for a couple of months and it stays sharp. This makes them very affordable. My legs are smooth and silky after using it. These razors exceeded my expectations and I am very satisfied with my purchase of them.
Emily R.
Charlotte, NC
These razors are amazing. I love how smooth they make my skin and how close of a shave I get with them. Venus will always be my favorite brand of razors and these disposable ones never fail me. For daily use and special events they are always great.
Luciana P.
Ambler, PA
It is good for a quick shaving, but you should get better ones if you can. It's not sharp enough, at least for me, so you have to do it 2/3 times to shave it well.
Amy J.
Caledonia, MI
I love the disposable razors they are easy to use give a close shave use them weekly. I love the blades it leaves a good close shave leaves legs smooth and silky, price is good and affordable and its very effective and i would buy again for sure.
Halina L.
Cupertino, CA
These razors are great and easy to use. They do the job well and the price is very fair. I enjoy using these to shave and they leave my legs smooth. I always buy these razors to shave, and they always meet expectations. Would recommend to others.
Leah C.
Kansas City, MO
I love this razor! It feels way more high-end than a disposable razor. I've never had a disposable razor that makes shaving so comfortable and practically eliminates all nicks. It lasts a really long time and looks cute hanging in my shower.
Darcie S.
Leclaire , IA
These were fine as a disposable razor. However, I prefer to use the Venus razors with the replaceable heads. The disposable version didn't seem to get as close a shave, or last as long.
Brandy W.
Edinburg, VA
I love these razors, they give me a close and Nick free shave every time! If you keep your razor clean, then they hold up for a long time! These are the only brand I bye because of the quality of the product.
Kenadi O.
These are good razors that last about as long as non disposable razors would last. They are sharp enough to make legs smooth to the touch. I buy these razors every time I need new ones. Definitely buy again.
Taylor G.
N Las Vegas, NV
Are these good for travel? what about bikini area?
Christina T.
Cypress, TX
How do you use these?
Victoria F.
Do these have a firm grip???