BY GILLETTE VENUS®

Find shaving and hair removal at Target.com! Venus gletvenus smplyvns dspblerzr 4ct

Kate S.
Santa Fe, TX
This is my favorite disposable razor to buy in stores. They're a mid range price, and a decent quality. Has a moisture strip with a couple of blades and I feel like they last me awhile before getting too dull.
Charice M.
Copperas Cove, TX
They're honestly not that great and I never understood what the hype was about. They miss spots that you go over and you have to clean the razor more often than you would with other brands.
Miriam C.
Tacoma, WA
I like theses razors they get the job done well. The only downfall is the price is ridiculous. The razors last only for a while, then after a while they dull down. I wish the price would come down the at reasonable price.
rosie t.
Long Beach, CA
Never cut you. safe and easy to use. good product. not the same these are better the others cut. this goes over scabs nicely unlikeothers. its not so cheap nor expensive just because its so good. every week when i shave. i am very satisfied with this product.
Gabby F.
North Hollywood, CA
Me encantan oor que dejan mi piel suave y humectada, no me resecan la piel como otras. Esta es buena opcion para usar 2 veces sin q se les vaya el filo a las navajas
Amber M.
Cleveland, TN
I have always use this razor my sisters use this razor we love them I have five packs not even open in my house now I give a four star instead of a five star because you have to switch them more often than others I've used in the past but I still like the more
Ashley M.
Mount Prospect, IL
These are my go to razor. They work very well but are nothing special just your typical razor that gets the job done. They do not have any special moisturizer but also does not cause my skin to burn after shaving like most cheap razors. Price is great too.
Courtney H.
Red Lion, PA
I recently bought these trying something out differently for my normal razor. I purchased them at Sams club because they were on sale. Overall they do the job they are intended for 5 times a week. I would use them again in the future if the price is right.
Chandler L.
Disposable razors are so convenient, but often times lower in quality and can leave terrible razor burn or simply just not work. Luckily, the Simply Venus Disposables are nothing like that. They hardly feel like disposables and leave my legs silky smooth.
Corinna S.
San Luis Obispo
Some of the best disposable razors that I've used! Pretty effective, gets the job done without giving me knicks and bumps like some other cheap disposable razors. Would def repurchase.
Taylor G.
N Las Vegas, NV
Are these good for travel? what about bikini area?
Christina T.
Cypress, TX
How do you use these?
Victoria F.
Do these have a firm grip???