BY GILLETTE VENUS®

Find shaving and hair removal at Target.com! Venus gletvenus smplyvns dspblerzr 4ct

Diane S.
Bonham, TX
Easy to control handle makes it easy to grip when you want to shave in the shower. Smooth glide along the skin with no feeling of tugging or pulling. No cuts or nicks and I've even been able to use them on dry skin when I'm in a huge rush and missed a spot.
Natalie C.
Bakersfield, CA
My go-to drugstore razor! It does it's job and gets it done. It's very feminine and cute also! Nothing poor to say about the Simply Venus Disposablr Razors, but I wish they came with more, they do tend to dull quickly!
Haley L.
Janesville, WI
After buying a lot of the reusable/refillable razors I have decided that I like the Venus disposable ones a lot better. They are a great price and if I am traveling I can easily take one and toss it instead of worrying about packing it up for on the go.
sheri e.
Redlands, CA
I like that the price isn't too high for these since the blades don't last long anyways i don't feel as bad when i throw them away. at first use that work great but after that blade dulls out very fast. its easy to use and I'm somewhat satisfied with them.
Eloria S.
Stoughton, WI
These razors last long and are very smooth on the skin. I get a nice shave everytime and no extra stubble is ever left over. Compared to other razors of the same price these are a steal.
Danielle V.
Marlton, NJ
These are great razors and give a really nice shave. They're a little on the pricey side, especially compared to the daisy razors I used to use, however they are definitely worth the money for the closeness and moisturizing shave. I definitely recommend.
Jamie B.
Muscle Shoals, AL
This is great for a quick shave before going to the pool or wearing a dress. I find it works best when my hairs are shorter, so I would say this is good to every day use but no so good if you only shave once a month
Katherine Q.
Los Angeles, CA
I used these and they were really nice. They actually lasted for a good while. It did meet my expectations but my expectation usually aren't high soo... I used a whole pack in a matter of 1-2 months. I would but it again
Melissa V.
Saint Louis, MO
These razors are great to use! They're easy to use and don't cause very many nicks at all. It's a little pricey but it's worth it for how effective these razors are. It's pretty much the same as other razors, just a little better. I would buy these again.
Rossana H.
The best thing it's that you have a few razors in case it's time to throw away the one you are using, but also they don't last that long because they are disposable, but if you are in a hurry this is a great product
Taylor G.
N Las Vegas, NV
Are these good for travel? what about bikini area?
Christina T.
Cypress, TX
How do you use these?
Victoria F.
Do these have a firm grip???