BY GILLETTE VENUS®

Find shaving and hair removal at Target.com! Venus gletvenus smplyvns dspblerzr 4ct

Jeni C.
Louisville, KY
I don't know anyone who much enjoys buying razors. But when you have to, Venus Disposables are a pretty good buy. You get a decent number for the cost, they hold up pretty well, and they cut pretty close without cutting skin too often.
Jackie P.
I mean I don't know but they get the job done. I guess there might be more out there but this is just what I know so this is my go to. I haven't cut myself once with this type of razor so love that !
Ashleigh K.
Reno, NV
These felt cheap. Granted, I know they aren't supposed to last long but I was terrified of cutting myself with them. I think I only used three of the four provided before my nerves gave out and I bought a permanent razor. I won't be using these again. They're too sharp for my taste and the handle is flimsy in my opinion
Kelly H.
Chesterfield, VA
These do not live up to the hype of a regular Venus. I would purchase a more traditional Venus next time. While these do the job and don't get clogged like other razors, I have noticed more nicks than I have with other Venus razor varieties. I also think they don't last as long. In a pinch they're good.
Marian A.
Gillette Venus Simply Venus Disposable Razors are very affordable. They can be purchased at any Walmart, Target or local drugstore. The razors are amazing and minimizes razor bumps. The protective covering is smooth and allows you to glide over the hairs with ease.
Lacey L.
Muskogee, OK
I used these once when I forgot to shave my legs before a swim meet and well it didn't go to well I had a nasty rash and tons of red bumps on my legs I don't recommend anyone using these now they might've just not worked for me due to the fact I was in a hurry but they broke me out to where I'll never use them again
Katie F.
These are my favorite disposable razors, and I much prefer them to the regular Venus razors. You can get these at almost any drugstore and they are much cheaper than other Venus razors! Easy to use and to get a close shave at every angle. I will continue to buy these!
Marissa G.
I always use these razors, they are my go to brand. I love the close shave that it gives me and they fit perfectly in my hand. They are better than the other brands I've used in the past. I will continue to buy these razors.
Melissa M.
Surprise, AZ
This product did not work as well as I expected. The shave was not as close as I longed for it to be. Great price, great handle, good grip the shave was close but not close enough for me to purchase this product again.
Wendy C.
I really prefer disposable razors now. They are so much cheaper than the ones you replace and they work just as well. I love how smooth it gets me, and even though they are inexpensive, I don't cut myself. I will alternate between these and a few other kinds.
Taylor G.
N Las Vegas, NV
Are these good for travel? what about bikini area?
Christina T.
Cypress, TX
How do you use these?
Victoria F.
Do these have a firm grip???