BY GILLETTE VENUS®

Find shaving and hair removal at Target.com! Venus gletvenus smplyvns dspblerzr 4ct

Claudia S.
Seattle, WA
I have used these razors for a while, mainly because of the good price + quality. The fact that they're disposable made me stop using them regularly, but I still buy them sometimes. Very satisfied and would definitely recommend
Amy C.
I love Venus razors! I bought the disposable kind to compare to the Venus razors with the cartridges. The disposable kind do get dull quicker but for the price they are fantastic! They leave your legs feeling nice and smooth and I would highly recommend!
Emily L.
Wixom
Simple. Straightforward. Nothing fancy. These were the cheapest in the Venus line and they worked great. I kept one in the shower for almost a month. I just kept rinsing it and letting it dry and it just kept on working great. I will buy these again.
Corina A.
Wilmington, CA
This razor is not bad because it does the job with out cutting you . At first it felt like I wasn't shaving because it's that smooth but I would see that it work and my legs didn't feel raw right after . I think it's one of the best women's razors .
Jeannie S.
Avon
I was pleasantly surprised at the results of this disposable razor. I thought I would be left with razor burn or bumps and neither happened. I was happy with the results. I bought these at Target. I would recommend these razors to friends and family.
Olga Janeth O.
These razors are my go to for when I travel, they are easy to store and they last for at least 4-5 shaves, affordable price and I always use it. They have a smooth tip and they don't leave your legs rough like other regular razors
Liliya L.
Des Plaines, IL
I love these razors. I am allergic to all of the moisture strips and other lotion products, so the tiny little moisture strip on this razor does not bother me. The shave lasts for a while and leaves my legs feeling nice and smooth, NOT IRRITATED!!
Breanna C.
Love them. Keep them for a super long time. It always provide soft and smooth areas even if I used soap for shaving. I used the same razor for twice for 2 weeks. I purchased this product from Walmart. I was completely satisfied. I would purchase this items again and again.
Michelle B.
Palmdale, Ca
Review for: Pink more...
Maybe it was just me who had a bad experience with these razors... But when I used them, they just didn't get a close enough shave, constant nicking, and the first cuts I've gotten since I started shaving.
Deanna S.
Review for: Yellow 4 Razors more...
These are very cheap, but work very nicely. I have ever had a problem with these razors, other than they only last for about 3 shaves, I tend to shave every other day (even though it isn't necessary), so I would change razors every week! My legs are always nice and smooth from these bad boys
Taylor G.
N Las Vegas, NV
Are these good for travel? what about bikini area?
Christina T.
Cypress, TX
How do you use these?
Victoria F.
Do these have a firm grip???