Taylor G.
Taylor G.
Las vegas, NV
Are these good for travel? what about bikini area?
Delilah W.
Delilah W.
Jan. 31, 2017, 11:41 p.m.
I've been using Venus razors for years and any time I have to use another brand I always get cut or nicked. So I would highly recommend these razors, especially because you can use them 10 times(or so) depending on where you use them..I use mine underarm and for my legs but I use a separate one for my Bikini area because I'm to scared to use the same ones down there..no particular reason, just nervous about mixing skin/germs down below..But I say always go with Venus!
Miroslava T.
Miroslava T.
Jan. 29, 2017, 9:17 a.m.
Even though these are disposable you can use them more than once, so you don't have to take five of these with you. They are very gentle, simple to use and my skin is never dry afrer shaving.
Ale D.
Ale D.
Oct. 4, 2016, 6:51 p.m.
These razors are really good fros travel, their not expensive and you get a really good razor. My skin is really sensitive but this razor has never caused me a razor burn.
Angela I.
Angela I.
June 18, 2016, 3:26 p.m.
These are amazing. I use it for bikini area and the are travel friendly.
Rebecca T.
Rebecca T.
June 15, 2016, 6:25 p.m.
These are the BEST razors for travel. They are inexpensive but provide just as close of a shave as the more expensive, less disposable razors. I experienced no razor burn (bikini area included) when I used these.