BY GILLETTE VENUS® #25 in Women's Razors

Find shaving and hair removal at Target.com! Venus gletvenus smplyvns dspblerzr 4ct

• Are these good for travel? what about bikini area? 6 Answers
  • How do you use these?1 Answers
Christina C.
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
Anything Venus, you really cant go wrong. I prefer disposables versus non, only because its more hygenic. You also have to continue to buy replacement blades, which can be extremely costly. I love ALL Venus razors. I am Cherokee Native American, so my hair grows REALLY fast. I shave my whole entire body every time i take a shower, so dependable razors are definitely a must. I actually just bought a pack of these yesterday, and i have zero complaints, as ive used them before. They are better than your average disposable, and that is why they cost more. I had a coupon for these, so i lucked up lol. I highly recommend these razors, anything Venus really.
Aniss K.
Aniss K.
Dallas, TX
Hands down my favorite razors!
First of all, the price is unbeatable for name brand quality razors. 4-packs are about $6-7 at Target. Even less when they go on sale.
There are 3 blades and and the head has a nice hinge to adjust for little bends and bumps of your body. I'm not a germaphobe, but I am a little compulsive and overly cautious when it comes to certain hygiene items (toothbrushes, loofahs, razors, etc) to the point that I throw them away even if they are still perfectly safe & good to use. With that said, these razors last forever without getting dull or rusty.
You won't regret giving these a try.
Delilah W.
Delilah W.
Princeton, NJ
I always always use Venus razors...after weeks of use I still find them useful (get the job done) and I never cut or nick myself. I would highly recommend this product because it never disappoints. Plus they have scented ones and a rubber like grip handle. Can't go wrong with those two options! I feel so pretty and refreshed after shaving all my hairy parts, sorta Like my Teen days all over again Lol
Lianet G.
Lianet G.
This is a great pack of razors for the price you pay for of about $7-$8, even less if you use coupons which is what I did. What I like about these razors is that they give a close shave, the handle is comfortable and it doesn't slip and best of all, they last a really long time. I was able to use them for about 3 weeks each razor! I did get a few cuts but overall these razors are great.
Deanna J.
Deanna J.
Garden Pr, IL
They are easy to hold onto when my hands are wet and slippery. They gave me a nice shave without cutting me where my bones protrude. I usually get at least one nick on my shins, but not with these. They have a moisture strip to help. I was happy with these razors and my daughter seems to like them. If she does not like something she will tell me what brand to buy next.
Ana P.
Ana P.
Johns Island, SC
I bought these at Walmart and I was disappointed in these razors because I have bought this brand before and loved it. But when I used these razors I was truly disappointed. It seemed that when I used these it made my skin dry and got bumps. These are cheaper than the normal Venus razor so maybe that's why they aren't as good quality as the normal cartridge one.
Abigail A.
Abigail A.
Novato, CA
I've used the disposable razors in the past, but was not much of a fan of them. My legs always ended up with razor bumps and a nick or two (or more) sometimes. As a blade, it did get the job done. I don't think I would buy it again because I'm such a fan of my current razor, and I don't think I would recommend it to anyone either.
Niaya S.
Niaya S.
I feel like it does the job but if you have thick hair it might take a few passes for a clean finish.
The results are acceptable but what I find with female razors especially disposable ones it that th3y don't have as much blades as male razors so it doesn't give as much of a clean fi ish without more than one pass over the area.
Jocelyn H.
Jocelyn H.
San Jose, CA
I've used these while on vacation, when I don't want to bring along my usual razor and just need something quick and disposable for touch-ups throughout the trip. They're not the most comfortable to use and I have cut myself (but I was not being super careful), but for the price and the convenience, I would use these again.
Ashleigh K.
Ashleigh K.
Reno, NV
These felt cheap. Granted, I know they aren't supposed to last long but I was terrified of cutting myself with them. I think I only used three of the four provided before my nerves gave out and I bought a permanent razor. I won't be using these again. They're too sharp for my taste and the handle is flimsy in my opinion
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
Las Vegas, NV
Are these good for travel? what about bikini area?
Christina T.