BY GILLETTE VENUS® #65 in Women's Razors

Find shaving and hair removal at Target.com! Venus gletvenus smplyvns dspblerzr 4ct

Idrialis C.
Review for: Gillette Simply Venus Disposable Razors, 16 Count
Excelentes rasuradoras para afeitar todo el cuerpo. Son bien suaves y vienen humectadas por lo que no te debes preocupar si no tienes gel o crema de afeitar. Me encanta porque no me deja los vellos encarnados ni irritados, inclusive en las partes más sensibles.
Kelly H.
Raleigh, NC
These do not live up to the hype of a regular Venus. I would purchase a more traditional Venus next time. While these do the job and don't get clogged like other razors, I have noticed more nicks than I have with other Venus razor varieties. I also think they don't last as long. In a pinch they're good.
Amanda C.
Port Richey, FL
This is my personal opinion for these razors.( I have neuropathy in my legs, which is damage to my nerves.) This razor felt as if I was using the "original " 1 blade yellow Bic razor. I have other brands of razors that don't do this to me when using them. I have also used this for shaving my arm pits and bikini line and it wasn't " Pleasant". I wouldn't recommend buying these if you have nerve problems or have sensitive skin.
Delilah W.
Princeton, NJ
I always always use Venus razors...after weeks of use I still find them useful (get the job done) and I never cut or nick myself. I would highly recommend this product because it never disappoints. Plus they have scented ones and a rubber like grip handle. Can't go wrong with those two options! I feel so pretty and refreshed after shaving all my hairy parts, sorta Like my Teen days all over again Lol
Kaitlyn A.
Ames, IA
If I need some good disposable razors I purchase these. The pack comes with multiple razors and can last me for a while. The razors are easy to use and the do not take up a lot of room in the shower or your travel bag. I have been completely happy with these and have purchased them multiple times.
Vanessa S.
ABSOLUTELY LOVE THESE RAZORS!!!!! I can't say enough good things about them. I have thick coarse hair that grows back way too fast for a normal human being, but these take care of it way better than any other razor I've tried. My legs feel incredibly smooth and hydrated. I can go longer without shaving which is awesome!! The blades are so sharp that it gets the closest shave.
Luna C.
Cape Coral, FL
I love Venus razors, they're not as good as razors for men but for females I think this brand is pretty worthy. I always buy Venus razors so I got this pack and it's convenient to have a pack instead of a solo razor, it makes it easier to switch out to a new one without having to go to the pharmacy.
Adrianna D.
Ames, IA
good razors, although, nothing too special about them. Some are obviously better than others. They are very affordable, but don't leave them in your shower, because they rust very easily. I use these rarely, but they are okay. Buy at your own risk.
Lindsay E.
Burlington, IA
I've never tried another razor than this, and I'm satisfied with my results. I change it out for a new one once every two months, so I rarely purchase new razors. It's not too sharp and takes a while to dull. For me it's a great bargain.
Kelsey L.
I'm not a fan of these razors I personally prefer "guy" razors as I think they work better to girls. These give a close shave but would give me razor burn. Also need to be disposed of relatively quickly
Taylor G.
Las Vegas, NV
Are these good for travel? what about bikini area?
Christina T.