Personal CareHair RemovalEpilatorsGillette
Venus Simply 3 Disposable Womens Razor, 4 Ea, 2 Pack

Gillette Venus Simply 3 Disposable Womens Razor, 4 Ea, 2 Pack

Gillette Venus Simply 3 Disposable Womens Razor, 4 Ea, 2 Pack ; UPC: 047400315358

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Gillette Venus Simply 3 Disposable Womens Razor, 4 Ea, 2 Pack!
Tre K.
I buy and use these razors quite often. I like them because they are disposable and a really good price, but they perform so well!
Alexis F.
Granada Hills , CA
Gillette Venus Simply 3 Disposable Womens Razor, 4 Ea, 2 Pack uploaded by Alexis F.
Purchased at: Target
Gillette Venus Simply 3 Disposable Womens Razor, 4 Ea, 2 Pack. Love these razors. These razors don’t cut me even once but sometimes when I shave over the knee I get cut sometimes but other then that I don’t get one cut from these razors. So ladies and gents I recommend this product to you. (:
Olivia S.
Minneapolis, MN
I like sed this product for long time, I like 👍 because it’s more cheap the other product on I don’t have any issues.
Heather S.
Monument, CO
I haven t tried these in a while I believe but I remember them being pretty nice. They definitely met expectations. The price was good and I used them pretty often before they ran out of proper use...if that makes sense :) I plan to buy again and retest them
Nekisha P.
Rosedale, MD
These are easy and give me a very close shave in any area. I can easily reach any area I need and usually only need 1 to tackle any area I'm shaving.
Estely C.
Apopka, FL
I bought this product to combat "mascne." I had been using BHA and retin-A with no success. I started using this once a day in the shower. Applying it first and letting it stay on while I washed my hair and the rest of my body. Within days my acne was almost gone and no new blemishes. My skin was a little dry at first, but I reduced the frequency BHA and retin-A and it's fine.
Michelle V.
Butler, PA
[product:gillette-venus-razor-&-shave-gel-kit-7-pc-box] Is the most amazing gift that you got that has everything you need from the razor to the gel said the shaving cream you name it they got it I would highly recommend this product it is a little bit crazy that it is a great product
Linda Mckeith L.
I always buy this when I’m at target because it’s always on sale. It’s a solid Choice for razor I don’t use anything less than three blades. That’s gets all the hair without irritating my skin. I would recommend us to family and friends!
Haley T.
Pleasant Grv, UT
These are okay razors they aren't the best [email protected] to shave with but they get the job done. And for the price point they are good as well.
Jenni C.
Grove City, OH
These razors work so well. I can use them up to 3 times and these are supposed to be disposable ones. Clean soft shave every time

Looking for your answer?