3 colors available

BY GILLETTE VENUS® #5 in Women's Razors

#1 Razor Brand Used By Female Dermatologists 5-Blades, Spaced Closer Together, For A Closer Shave &Amp; Reduced Pressure Per Blade* Protective Ribbon Of Moisture, With A Touch Of Aloe, For Smooth Glide All Venus&Reg; Cartridges Fit All Venus Razor Handles Try Venus Embrace Sensitive&Trade; Razor Gillette&Reg; Venus Embrace Sensitive Razor Is A Perfect Match For Sensitive Skin.&Nbsp; Venus Embrace Sensitive Has 5-Blades And 8X More Glide Enhancers For A Closer Shave With Less Irritation.**&Nbsp; Try The #1 Razor Brand Used By Female Dermatologists. Each Package Contains: 1 - Embrace Sensitive Handle 2 - Razor Blade Refills Made In Usa *Vs. Daisy 2-Blade Disposable. **Vs. Venus Original 3-Blade Razor. see more...

Gillette Venus Sensitive Razor
  • "I have sensatoce skin in my "down below" area and always had a problem getting a close shave without ingrown hairs until I used this razor." in 3 reviews
  • "I have THE Most SENSITIVE skin, no matter what i do i get razor burn :( my razors are new, not dull nor cheap, aTThe nd they are made for sThe ensitive skin, i use body wash or shaving cream and i still cant figure out what to do!" in 1 review
  • "I usually have extremely red, irritated skin no mater how much moisturizer I apply, or shaving cream I use." in 1 review
  • "I have been using this razor for years, I love that it is made for sensitive skin and it really does a great job of getting a close shave without causing irritation." in 1 review
Alicia B.
Alicia B.
I usually stick to cheap disposable razors, but I received a coupon for this razor. The coupon made it 100% free, so I decided to try it out, who wouldn't? I have to say I would never pick this razor up because of the price. It was about $15 at my Walmart, which is quite ridiculous for someone who buys the $1 disposable razor pack, but again, it was free so I gave it a try.

I've tried this without shaving cream and with shaving cream and it works so well either way. It gives me a nice close shave and is very gentle on the skin. I have noticed that I don't have any razors bumps or cuts after using this, which is quite amazing. My skin is super smooth and the shave lasts longer than I'm usually used to. The package also comes with a coupon for money off more heads, which is great because I'm thinking of purchasing more.

I think this razor is great and is worth the money. If you're not one to splurge on razors, search their site for some coupons! I highly recommend this product!
Sherri S.
Sherri S.
Nashville, TN
I hate these razors. Typically I buy the basic Venus Embrace (non sensitive) but since the store I was at was sold out I had to get these because I didn't want to go anywhere else. After using it the first time I knew it was going to be awful. How is it that the sensitive is more irritating than the regular? My skin was stinging for a good hour after using it. It felt sort of like how using a dull razor can make your skin feel. I just bought these maybe a week ago and am already on my third one which is insane considering how much they cost and how long the regular version lasts. I will never buy these again even if it is the only option.
Abby S.
Abby S.
Carroll, OH
I personally have a very hard time shaving because my skin is so very sensitive, and no matter what stage the blade is in it always manages to cut my skin. This razor, however, is the first that I've experienced that doesn't leave my skin a bleeding mess! These razors are in fact quite expensive, but they are wonderful for your legs. Your underarms and other regions, however, it seems to do a rather poor job of shaving. This razor seems to focus too much on being flexible than actually shaving while at an angle, so I often times find myself using a cheaper razor for my underarms so I can get a nice clean shave every time.
Nida Y.
Nida Y.
Sugar Land, TX
I am prone to razor burns. I have probably used 3 or 4 different brands of razors, but I hadn't tried this one until I saw them on sale at Walmart. I think you get what you paid for. It offers a close shave and despite me being prone to razor burns, I didn't get that much. There are 5 blades so it offers a great shave. The moisturizing strips are amazing and my usually dry legs were left very smooth. I recommend this to anyone who has normal to sensitive skin and would recommend using this with Gilette's Venus Embrace Sensitive Skin shaving cream because it not only gets the job done, it gets the job done well. (:
Desiree T.
Desiree T.
Sacramento, CA
I was beginning to think that I would never find a razor/shaving routine that wouldn't leave me with razor bumps and boy, was I wrong. This is the only razor I've used that doesn't irritate my skin and gives me the closest shave with five blades. It's a bit pricey, for six refills, it cost me about twenty five dollars at Walmart, but I feel this razor gives me an extra non shaving day compared to other razors I've used in the past. (Even other Venus branded ones.) Not once have I had to deal with razor/bikini bumps since I've started using this. I'm glad I found this just in time for summer.
ashley b.
ashley b.
Cranston, RI
This razor is great leaves u with no bumps. It curves with your body when your getting those harder to breach places. It comes with a foam already on the razor so you don't have to use shaving cream wile the foam is there! After a wile the foam does wear down but the razor works just as good leaves your legs feeling silky soft plus they start you with 2 razor cartridges and then In can buy fefillls!! This is mybfacorite razor it gets right down to all those little hairs and unlike most razors the chances of you cutting yourself with this one are slim to none! Great razor!!
Christine H.
Christine H.
Sacramento, CA
I bought this razor since I have been using Gillette Venus' Embrace razor for YEARS - probably since high school, and I'm 27 now. To be honest, I don't notice that much of a difference between the two. Nothing about this razor makes it stand out on it's own compared to the Embrace, and I think both razors work just fine for sensitive skin. I did notice, however, that this razor dulls down a lot faster than my Embrace razor ever did, so I think, in the end, I'll keep sticking with what I know and have loved since high school, until I decide to try something else.
Accacia H.
Accacia H.
I CONTINUE to buy this razor! The Venus series really is amazing, they give a really close smooth shave, and the give me the quickest shave compared to other razors. I love this one in particular because I feel that it doesn't irritate my skin. It doesn't really have a scent, or any gel attached to it like the other Venus razors, just a nice light blue cream bar. It costs more than most other razors but you are paying for quality. From all the the razors I've used I thought this one was the best so far. I would recommend this to anyone!
jennifer f.
jennifer f.
Reseda, CA
Venus is the only razor brand I trust for my sensitive skin. I once used travel razor on a business trip and ended up with a huge gash in my ankle (AND i still have a scar!). Ever since then, I bring my Venus razors on all my business trips. My skin is super sensitive, so I was stoked when they came out with the Sensitive razor cartridges. I get a super smooth shave that doesn't irritate my skin. I've preached so much about these razors that even my dad knows what razors I use without having to ask, and I moved out 5 years ago!
Paige K.
Paige K.
Palatine, IL
One of the only razors I have tried that didn't give me horrible razor burn immediately after. It's also a great perk that the Venus razor refills all work with whatever handle you have. They are a bit pricey, but because of the effect they have on keeping my legs smooth an unbothered, they're worth the investment for me! Also, the refill packages are amazing (the can hang from any hooks you have in your shower so you aren't trying to get a new razor out of the cabinet while you're in the shower!)
Jeimy C.
Jeimy C.
Anaheim, CA
What do you use to shave? bar of soap or shaving cream.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Fall river , MA
Dose this razor work well on sensitive skin?
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Calif City, CA
Is this your favorite razor?
Kelly F.
Kelly F.
Lehigh Acres, FL
What is the best Venus razor feature?
Annamareia D.
Annamareia D.
Ozone park, NY
Does it leave any irritaion at all? i have sensitive skin