Gillette Venus Sensitive Disposable Razors

NULL

How often are you throwing these out? Mine last forever!!
How long should one of these be used for?
Do these really shave well? Also how many times do I have to pass the razor on my legs for it to shave all of the hair?
Start your review of Gillette Venus Sensitive Disposable Razors!
Haley B.
Belmont, MI
Gillette  Venus Sensitive Disposable Razors uploaded by Haley B.
Purchased at: Walmart
So because I have very thick, coarse, dark, FAST growing hair on my legs (being Italian and native american!) I have always used mens razors as they are much sharper and can cute so close to the skin. Well as of recent I have for some reason developed VERY sensitive skin and will almost get burns/chicken scratch look on my legs. I've recently purchased these to give them a go and I'm so happy I did! These cut super close, dont scratch, and the extra bumper helps GLIDE ON. I've been using the same razor head for a little over a month now and still cuts just as good as the first week! Definitely will be repurchasing !!
Tonisha R.
Middletown, RI
These work very well for a close shave in sensitive areas and for very sensitive skin such as mine. There is no need to go over the area repeatedly, minimizing the risk of razor bumps and it leaves behind nice, smoothly shaven skin. Much better than the other products out there. I've been using this product for years but forgot my razor while traveling a few weeks ago and had to use another popular brand. It was horrible!! Could not get a close shave and the razor coating left a yucky feeling residue on my skin. Needless to say the other product got tossed ASAP. Won't get caught agin without my Venus razors!
Adrian M.
Hartford City
Gillette  Venus Sensitive Disposable Razors uploaded by Adrian M.
I don’t really like this product, because after two or more uses it becomes dull and doesn’t work. It is pretty affordable, not really effective though. I don’t know if i would really recommend to others.
Nicola Y.
Nice, easy razor to use. Leaves a smooth finish. Close shave without any irritation or nicks. I won't use anything else
Shannon T.
San Marcos, CA
There are my favorite razors! Very very few razor bumps and are very smooth and easy to use. I get a clean shave every time.
Michelle M.
Phoenix, AZ
Gillette Venus are the only razors I buy. The sensitive skin ones are the best, not only for my skin but also for my SO's skin. We both have sensitive skin and these are the ONLY brand that do not cause irritation. I HIGHLY recommend these to all my friends.
Anna D.
My go to. I only use gilette Venus sensitive. I've always had problems with other razors but Venus sensitive is gentle with my skin and hair.
Kelly O.
Tinley Park, IL
Amazing product I use this daily and love it. Would never go back to another product leaves me smooth and no cuts
Elisabeth Z.
Peachtree City, GA
This razor is perfect for my sensitive skin. Gillette did it right! Very affordable, and if stored in oil, it lasts quite a while. My skin is smooth and I have yet to manage to cut myself :-). You don't even have to use any foam or gels along with it.
ran V.
Really satisfied with this product...its very smooth and is very effective.....would love to continue using it
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ashley P.
Houma, LA
il y a un an
Kislev G. il y a un an
Hi!!! My skin is super sensitive, so I use veet cream. It totally works and it’s cheap. The only problem, you have to use a lot of cream. So, you put it on your skin, then you will wait [email protected], try to remove the hair... if it comes, it’s time. If not, wait a little more
Kaley P.
Ormond Beach, FL
il y a 2 ans
victoria N. il y a 6 mois
Not long at all. Mine started rusting after a couple of uses