Gillette Venus Sensitive Disposable Razors

NULL

Es recomendable? me encantaría probarla y dar mi opinión
Que tan buenas son estas rasuradoras ?
Start your review of Gillette Venus Sensitive Disposable Razors!
Samantha J.
Gillette  Venus Sensitive Disposable Razors uploaded by Samantha J.
Purchased at: Sam's Club
This are the only razors I’ll use anymore! The multi razor sensitive works amazing! I never knick myself or break out from irritation! They last longer and are higher quality than most I’ve tried and I’ve tried several!
Zurisadai  C.
Washington, DC
Gillette  Venus Sensitive Disposable Razors uploaded by Zurisadai  C.
Gillette  Venus Sensitive Disposable Razors uploaded by Zurisadai  C.
Purchased at: Target
This is the perfect razor for me. I love how my skin looks after used it. My skin is very sensitive so this work very well for me.
AGNIESZKA  R.
Bensalem, PA
Gillette  Venus Sensitive Disposable Razors uploaded by AGNIESZKA  R.
So far for me they are one of the best disposable razors on the market. 3 blades for a smooth shave and skinny elixir that release good protection and for better glide. Comfort fit to the hand. I heard girls complaining about new design but I still found on the market the old one, which is good for me. Reasonable price compare to the quality and the time that they last.
Claudia Q.
Denton, TX
Gillette  Venus Sensitive Disposable Razors uploaded by Claudia Q.
This razor have a smooth glides, could last several shaves. Don’t forget to prep your skin first, exfoliate and use shaving foam!!
Chulpan V.
Jacksonville, NC
Gillette  Venus Sensitive Disposable Razors uploaded by Chulpan V.
Worst razors I ever had. It doesn’t shave anything, I have to go through 1 spot 5 times, gives me horrible irritation, bumps and cuts. Even $1 razors work better 😅
Grace S.
Gillette  Venus Sensitive Disposable Razors uploaded by Grace S.
My favorite disposable razor. It glides easy without cutting my legs and it’s even shaped where it’s easier to grip in my hand. Gives me a nice smooth shave without even using shaving cream!
shenneka Z.
Lebanon, IN
Gillette  Venus Sensitive Disposable Razors uploaded by shenneka Z.
It works pretty well . It slide across the skin good but does leave a slight film and my wife did break out a little bit but she does have sensitive skin
Sophia H.
Highland Park, NJ
Gillette  Venus Sensitive Disposable Razors uploaded by Sophia H.
i used to wax but bcoz if covid staying home there was no other option then razor so i start using razor instead of wax on my legs nd arma i kind like it now easy to do with this product
Dyuti D.
Morristown, NJ
Gillette  Venus Sensitive Disposable Razors uploaded by Dyuti D.
I loved it is super easy to use specially when u are running lte and need a quick clean up. Highly recommend it for use. The blades are just right and soft
Haley B.
Belmont, MI
Gillette  Venus Sensitive Disposable Razors uploaded by Haley B.
Purchased at: Walmart
So because I have very thick, coarse, dark, FAST growing hair on my legs (being Italian and native american!) I have always used mens razors as they are much sharper and can cute so close to the skin. Well as of recent I have for some reason developed VERY sensitive skin and will almost get burns/chicken scratch look on my legs. I've recently purchased these to give them a go and I'm so happy I did! These cut super close, dont scratch, and the extra bumper helps GLIDE ON. I've been using the same razor head for a little over a month now and still cuts just as good as the first week! Definitely will be repurchasing !!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...