5 colors available

BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Venus Sensitive disposable razors for women give you a close shave and silky smooth skin. Venus Sensitive disposable razors contain a pivoting rounded head to fit easily into hard to shave areas and 3 razor blades surrounded by protective cushions. Each package contains three Venus Sensitive disposable razors. see more...

Kim G.
Kim G.
I received a free three pack of these razors from Gillette in exchange for my honest opinion. I should start out by saying I have course, thick hair and regularly use men's razors to shave. I loved how easy the packaging was to open... so many times you get packaging that is a nightmare to open! They are light, which I didn't like... I felt like it would break if I gripped it too hard. They have a no slip grip piece that runs down the entire razor, which is nice, but I don't feel like it does anything- I feel like the razor would just slip out of my grip. It did give a pretty good shave with no nicks/cuts. I feel that the large head prevents you from getting a good shave in the bikini area. I love the pivoting head. I hate the cover piece for the razor. when putting it back on after shaving, you feel like you are going to cut your fingers, and it comes off easily if you bump your razor against something in the shower. I don't feel that it performs any better than the razor I regularly use, and I was expecting something special since this was supposed to be for 'sensitive skin'. I still felt some razor burn after shaving. #Gillette
Gabriela P.
Gabriela P.
I recived this pack as a sample from Gillette. I have always used this brand and it is my favorite. I currently have the one that you have the handle and replace the head with the blades. I love the freedom to put dofferent kinds of heads.
I was so excited when i recieved this sample because i can use these when i travel or i gan give it to guests at my house.
I love this brand because ot gives you a very close shave and really protects your skin from cuts. I use it with water and soap for a better shave. I have never had any issues with this product and i noticed that over the years their products improve and they have a wide variety to choose from.
Tonisha R.
Tonisha R.
Middletown, RI
These work very well for a close shave in sensitive areas and for very sensitive skin such as mine. There is no need to go over the area repeatedly, minimizing the risk of razor bumps and it leaves behind nice, smoothly shaven skin. Much better than the other products out there. I've been using this product for years but forgot my razor while traveling a few weeks ago and had to use another popular brand. It was horrible!! Could not get a close shave and the razor coating left a yucky feeling residue on my skin. Needless to say the other product got tossed ASAP. Won't get caught agin without my Venus razors!
Stephanie Y.
Stephanie Y.
Elk Grove, CA
Spending just a little bit more on these razors is totally worth the money! Cheap razors make you fear and dread shaving, but these make it so easy! You don't have to fear cutting yourself; you can shave quickly without worry! I have maybe cut myself once since I started using these over 5 years ago (and it was a weird place like my elbow or something). They glide over your skin very smoothly and don't leave razor burn or bumps. I use them longer than recommended because I'm cheap but even still, they last pretty long. Definitely worth the money!
Marlene L.
Marlene L.
Brownsville, TX
I was super eager to try these. I love that the handle has a good grip and fits well in my hand. I didn't even need shaving gel. The lubrication strip left my skin feeling super soft. I love that the head of the razor fit well on those hard to reach areas like the back of the leg. What I love best about this brand is their disposable razors can be used more than once. I use like 6 times before todsing them. This however is the first time I try the sensitive ones. I highly recommend if you love that close shave and smooth leg feeling.
Chelsea E.
Chelsea E.
Greenville, SC
I bought these disposable razors because I needed one for a weekend trip to my sister's and I was so impressed! I have extremely sensitive skin that is so prone to razor burn that I often debate if the bumps are worth it. Since I switched to these sensitive skin razors, I have noticed a drastic decrease in skin irritations and there is no pain and inflammation of my pores. I'm not sure what makes this razor better than others but I suspect it's due to the INSANELY thin blades on this model.. Seriously, they are so wonderful.
Sara B.
Sara B.
Albany, OR
These are good disposable razors. I am fairly neutral on them because if I found I better one I would easily switch. I am not too attached. I like them because I can buy them in bulk from Costco for a good price. I have really sensitive legs and these razors seem to do the least amount of harm. I still get irritations though. If I use these with eos shave cream and cocoa butter lotion after then the whole process works excellently. Overall, a good razor for the price I pay at Costco, but not stuck on this type or brand.
Lydia C.
Lydia C.
Venus razors are my favorite by far! Once I started using them I've never stopped because after a shave my legs feel fantastic! Sensitive razors by Venus are perfect for me. I have very sensitive legs and everything I try to use a different razor, I get red bumps all over my legs. Somehow Venus sensitive razors have geniusly created the perfect razor for sensitive skin. If you haven't tried Venus Gillette Sensitive Razors, try them today, but I'm warning you, you won't be able to stop using them.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
I was pleasantly surprised with the quality of these disposable razors.

I'm a manly Gillette fusion using girl, but I have a terrrrrrrible habit of losing my razors when traveling. I picked up a 3-pack of these knowing they'd get minimal use (since I have had laser hair removal and only have about 10% of my body hair to clean up)

They glide incredibly smoothly, I didn't get one knick, and I only used body wash as a lubricant.

I'd definitely recommend these for anyone looking for travel razors.
Kla B.
Kla B.
Bardstown, KY
This is one of the only disposable razors I have ever been able to use due to the fact that I break out so easy from shaving. I loved this razor and it didn't dull very easy either. I was actually able to use one razor 4 times before having to throw it away and get a new. I love these razors and would strongly recommend them to anyone even those with highly sensitive skin, cause we all know how hard it is to find a razor that doesn't break us out anyway.
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Do these razors work well?
Dayanne O.
Dayanne O.
será que é muito caro?
somebody n.
somebody n.
How to stop the bleeding caused by using a razor?