BY SATIN CARE #7 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Gillette® Venus® Satin Care Shaving Gel
  • "not only do u get great results but it smells great and very easy to wash off and leaves ur skin satin smooth this is an awesome product i would definitely recommend" in 13 reviews
  • "These shave gels smell better than other brands I've used, and they make my legs silky smooth." in 13 reviews
  • "I still can get razor burn using it, and it doesn't make my skin as soft as the Pure Silk Dry Skin shave cream. " in 13 reviews
  • "I used to use this shaving cream until now I use the breeze venus razors n so I don't need it anymore but it works great when I do use it, it leaves my legs smooth" in 11 reviews
  • "awesome shaving cream gel works a little goes a long way... smells wonderful and works well with my sensitive skin" in 9 reviews
Amy L.
Lorado, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
[product:gillette-venus-with-olay-ultramoisture-vanilla-cashmere-shave-gel---6-oz] I absolutely love this shaving cream, it's rich thick and creamy, leaves my legs feeling super smooth and soft, great way to help stave off that dry itchy skin that comes with the cold weather!
Jessenia R.
Beale Afb, CA
divya m.
Tampa, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Works great ,foams up really well and gives a nice and smooth cleaned up shave .Smells great so it’s very refreshing and relaxing to use .comes in a spray bottle so it’s very easy to use and also very travel friendly.
Samantha💪 D.
The most inexpensive yet luxurious shave cream/gel around. It has a light scent that doesn't linger but also doesn't burn the mess out of your nose. The cream doesn't clump or dry up inside the container over time and comes out like a cloud. This is my go to for shaving.
Kayla S.
El Paso, TX
Ava G.
Avondale, PA
Smells great and achieves its purpose! I apply in the shower mid bath and it foams nicely and helps remove hairs nicely! Does not leave residue and leaves skin feeling smooth. Definitely recommend!Yes! This pedicure is so great and very affordable! Sincerely i I like it so much leave my skin so smooth and is very rich also you can feel the difference when you are shaving! I recommend girls.
S. W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like this shaving gel. It does a good job of moisturizing my leg and it's thick and coats the skin. I prefer gel shaving creams to cream versions. I also love all of the scents that they come in. They smell great and are not over powering at all. I would highly suggest.
Deanna T.
Richmond, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This shaving cream works really well! I use it along with my Venus razor to get a close shave. It is effective, and it is a must have item for the summer time. I use it everyday. I think it works better than other shaving gels.
Andrea B.
Thomasville, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Yes the Gillette Venus Satin Care Shaving Gel is my number 1 shaving cream to buy. They have some for sensitive skin. They have the shaving cream that you can buy for dry skin. They have whatever shaving gel that you need. I have no problems with them. I like purchasing this brand of shaving gel. I have for a long time and will continue to purchase this brand. I like all of Gillette Venus brand of products. I trust the brand a whole lot. By the way, I do not have hair on my body, but uses this under my arm and around the bikini area. I am so lucky that I do not have to shave everywhere on my body. But I love this brand of shaving cream
Sarah Grace D.
Bowling Green, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
It works ok, just not as good as other brands I have used. I used Skintimate for years but bought this because I had a really good coupon (ended up getting it for 54¢!). However I will be switching back to Skintimate as soon as this can is empty. It doesn't seem to leave my skin as smooth, even with a brand new razor. It also does not moisturize as well, and I bought the one for dry skin. It was well worth 54¢, but I won't be buying it again.
Angelique D.
Syracuse, NY
Does it wash off nicely? I wax for the most part, but maybe once in a blue moon, if I have to shave, I want something that rinses off without leaving a residue.
Influenster M.
Which is your favorite scent?
Koraima S.
Yakima, WA
Does this really work?
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Would you prefer this over Skintimate? And is there a price difference?
Is shaving better or is waxing?