Gillette® Venus® Satin Care Shaving Gel

Is this any good? I'm not sure if I want to spend the money on it
Es bueno este producto ?
Is shaving better or is waxing?
Start your review of Gillette® Venus® Satin Care Shaving Gel!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
These shave gels smell better than other brands I've used, and they make my legs silky smooth.in reviews
not only do u get great results but it smells great and very easy to wash off and leaves ur skin satin smooth this is an awesome product i would definitely recommendin reviews
I still can get razor burn using it, and it doesn't make my skin as soft as the Pure Silk Dry Skin shave cream. in reviews
I used to use this shaving cream until now I use the breeze venus razors n so I don't need it anymore but it works great when I do use it, it leaves my legs smoothin reviews
awesome shaving cream gel works a little goes a long way... smells wonderful and works well with my sensitive skinin reviews
Roseann L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Smooth shave each time. Nice scent and leaves my skin feeling silt and luxurious. I wish the bottle was a bit bigger
Stacy A.
Beckley
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a Wonderful Shave Gel. It’s leaves you legs feeling smooth, Fantastic, & nourished. It’s very affordable. Works well!!
Chenoa R.
Jacksonville, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
Good stuff and smells great! One thing I really loved is that it seemed to last forever for me and I need to shave daily.
Lisa Z.
Washington, DC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is a decent product and it smells okay it makes shaving a bit easier and legs soft.
Ada Y.
Ravenna, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the smoothest best shaving gel out there I probably have four cans of this in my bathroom now lol.i do recomend this to anyone it's smooth and makes shaving fun also makes it skin so soft and smooth what more can you ask for thumbs up.
Sassy Shana A.
Orlando, FL
Love this shaving cream. Non rust can. Leaves my skin feeling amazing. When I buy one, I buy another one for my mom. Shaving is easier with this shaving cream. Affordable as well.
Cassandra G.
Big Spring, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this shaving gel, it’s smells like most shaving gels do, it leaves you with that buttery smooth skin
Amy O.
Rio Grande, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
When I am shaving I use this with my Gillette Venus razor and this is from godsend because literally it actually helps me get a closer shave to my hair but after my shower my legs my arms and everywhere else for your baby soft smooth
Gauri C.
Seattle, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have a very sensitive skin.. that means I am prone to razor cuts and bumps. I have used this with the gillette razor. It was smooth and perfect for my hands as the hair there is not coarse at all but my legs did get bumps after I used this. Overall this is quite a decent product and you need to moisturise the skin well after you shave otherwise you will end up having irritated skin .
Teri B.
Lexington, KY
Lathers well. It smells good. Keeps your legs smooth and soft during and after shaving. It lasts forever because a little goes a long way. The price is super affordable and I have used it several times. It’s one of my go to shave creams.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...