Kimberly O.
Kimberly O.
Brooklyn, NY

What's the difference between this razor and the others in the Venus line?!
Danielle J.
Danielle J.
Oct. 20, 2012, 12:30 p.m.
It moisturize my skin very well.
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.
Oct. 19, 2012, 11:54 a.m.
Better moisture
Erica C.
Erica C.
Oct. 19, 2012, 10:22 a.m.
Noooo cuts:)
Emily R.
Emily R.
Oct. 19, 2012, 8:44 a.m.
The added moisturizers help to smooth skin making the razor more easy to glide on your skin (:
Gina H.
Gina H.
Oct. 18, 2012, 11:34 p.m.
A smoothr shave, and no cuts.
Deziray F.
Deziray F.
Oct. 17, 2012, 8:05 p.m.
It doesn't leave me with razor burn!
Megan R.
Megan R.
Oct. 17, 2012, 11:14 a.m.
I look at this as being for sensitive skin. It works better for my underarms than the regular one that is purple or pink. I also enjoyed the one that was fused with Olay.
Casey W.
Casey W.
Oct. 15, 2012, 7:36 p.m.
Provides more moisture and my legs are silky soft after use, if you plan on purchasing make sure you dab it dry so it doesn't get all gooey and store it properly !
Cierra C.
Cierra C.
Oct. 15, 2012, 7:41 a.m.
Def. The moisturizer
Valerie M. B.
Valerie M. B.
Oct. 14, 2012, 8:01 a.m.
This one provides more moisture since the gel bars have "a triple blend of butters" Sounds betters for your skin and you can certainly feel the difference.
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Oct. 13, 2012, 5:16 p.m.
This one is much more moisturizing and doesn't require shaving cream.
Katie K.
Katie K.
Oct. 13, 2012, 2:04 p.m.
I believe its the type of moisturizer above the blade that makes the difference. I know that is leaves your legs sooo smooth after you shave them. They are also not dried out or anything.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Oct. 12, 2012, 9:11 p.m.
There is moisturizer built it. No shaving foam required to keep your legs soft. Especially good for the dry winter weather coming up. Functionally, it the same as the rest of the Venus line (which is the only razor brand have used for the last 15 years)
Lisa L.
Lisa L.
Oct. 12, 2012, 3:20 p.m.
This razor made my skin feel a lot more smoothr then then other ones.
Elizabeth K.
Elizabeth K.
Oct. 11, 2012, 11:19 p.m.
By using this razor your legs feel more moisturized and you do not need to buy a separate shaving cream, so you end up saving money.
Daniela c.
Daniela c.
Oct. 11, 2012, 6:08 p.m.
You don't need shaving cream with this one
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
Oct. 11, 2012, 5:06 p.m.
They all are about the same to me
Randi H.
Randi H.
Oct. 11, 2012, 11:19 a.m.
Moisture for sure. All the Venus line of razors are great though. I also have the "yellow" colored ones and I like them equally.
Carrie M.
Carrie M.
Oct. 10, 2012, 3:41 p.m.
The added moisturizer
Amanda  M.
Amanda M.
Oct. 10, 2012, 12:06 p.m.
It has added moisturizer and body butters that create added protection when you shave. :)
Diana V.
Diana V.
Oct. 10, 2012, 9:48 a.m.
The venus-olay one make my skin so soft i love this
Kendra J.
Kendra J.
Oct. 9, 2012, 12:12 a.m.
I felt that this one gets the same close shave but leaves your legs soooo soft and moisturized!

Join Now