BY GILLETTE VENUS® #18 in Women's Razors

Venus ProSkin MoistureRich Razor has shave gel bars enhanced with a triple blend of body butters, which create a layer of protection for your skin with every stroke. see more...

Lauren C.
Fort Wayne, IN
This is tough to get a smooth shave around the ankles. Didn't really meet my expectations - smooth shave but not very consistent across my whole leg. A little too pricey for what I prefer to spend.
Kali R.
Huntingdon, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This razor is great when it’s brand new but after that it’s just okay. The soap strip things are kind of awkwardly large. They also wear down pretty fast so the razor doesn’t work as well even if the blade is still good. I think it’s a good concept but I would rather use a normal razor and conditioner. I find myself using conditioner on my legs with this razor anyway.
Megan V.
Aurora, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I do agree this razor gives a super smooth shave which moisturizes, and its GREAT for legs. But moving to more creviced areas like the bikini line is SO hard with such a wide razor head. I switched to the green venus razor for a razor that was more capable.
Brenna M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this area for underarm and bikinis-- or really anywhere that you may be more prone to sensitivity or razor burn.  These are great and get a nice closed shave without irritation and redness afterwards. They make my skin soft but not as soft as the Olay version.
Kristin C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Just started using this one, and so far, it is my favorite! It's easy to use, and it doesn't knick my skin! Helps keep my skin beautiful, especially since it is so sensitive! Will definitely buy again!
Clavonna S.
Albany, GA
I like this product ... I've used it before and and I have no real complaints with the product. However, I find the packaging very misleading. I'm on a tight budget and watch what I spend closely. I do compare when I shop. The outside of the package states there are three blades...not the case. Below to the right it restates (in lighter print) specifically what is included .... one razor (without a blade) and two cartridges - in my mind this equals two blades. I based my purchase decision on the "three blades" as I compared it to other brands. I was a little annoyed when I opened the package. I'm sure most people wouldn't take the time to right this up....but it just really irritated me.
Elizabeth F.
Oroville , CA
This razor is great, usually I have to go over my legs twice before I get a clean soft shave but with this razor I go over once and my legs are so soft. I will definitely be buying this again and recommending it to others.
Brittany G.
Freer, TX
Good quality razor. Leaves the legs smooth and silly. I didn't give it five stars because I've used a product that left my legs softer but it's not a bad product at all.
Hannah H.
Pros: This product definitely fills the need I've had for a razor with serious moisturizing. I don't typically shave every day, because it leaves my legs dry no matter what I use. I really liked the idea behind the old Schick intuition, with the moisture bar surrounding the blades, but it never seemed to work effectively. The Proskin seems to have figured it out, and instead of a hard surface with the moisturizing bar, the lotion is almost on a hinge, so no matter the contour, it stays with the blades. Even with my dry and sensitive legs, I don't need any other creams, lotions, or gels.

Cons: It is a bit more than I usually spend for a razor, but when you factor in not having to buy shave gel, it's well worth it.

Works great. A great all-in-one.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I have SUPER sensitive skin, so I like to shop around to find the best razor that won't lead to nicks/cuts or razor bumps. So far I have no complaints when it comes to these razors; they're gentle on my skin and last quite awhile as long as I take proper care of them. Plus, I like the gel handle! It's easy to grip and it helps when getting into hard to reach spots like behind the knees. Not bad for a drugstore razor! I usually dip my razor into isopropyl alcohol to get rid of the moisture and kill germs after I shave, and every few weeks I take an old pair of jeans and run my razor up and down on the fabric, which keeps the razor nice and sharp for months.
Kimberly O.
Brooklyn, NY
What's the difference between this razor and the others in the Venus line?!
Amanda M.
Can I use other Venus replacement blades on this?
Heather M.
How does this razor compare to the Schick intuition?
Marley R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
About how many times do you re-use the blades before switching to a new one?
Vanessa G.
What is your favorite Venus razor?