Personal CareHair RemovalEpilatorsGillette
Venus Original Women's Razor Blade Refills - 4 Cartridges, 3 Blades

Gillette Venus Original Women's Razor Blade Refills - 4 Cartridges, 3 Blades

Gillette Venus Original razor cartridges are versatile and convenient and come in an 4-count package. Fits all Venus razor handles except Simply Venus. The Venus Original razor features protective cushions surrounding 3 blades for a smooth, close shave...

Is this razor 🪒 leave your skin soft and without irritating my skin?Gillette Venus Original Women's Razor Blade Refills - 4 Cartridges, 3 Blades
Start your review of Gillette Venus Original Women's Razor Blade Refills - 4 Cartridges, 3 Blades!
Bryant, AR
1,267 reviews
Gillette Venus Original Women's Razor Blade Refills - 4 Cartridges, 3 Blades uploaded by Cassandra T.
Purchased at: Walmart
One of my favorite razors to use since they work so well and leave my skin feeling so soft. Removes all hair it slides across and I love the refills for the razor. Great, clean shave.
Wellesley , MA
I did try yet, but I’m interesting. Looking for a razor that can leave my skin soft and without irritation.
Wilmington, DE
I've used this razor for decades now. It does a extremely good process at getting a near shave and has now no longer left my pores and skin with any troubles or dryness. Ill retain to apply those and could suggest different strive for themselves.
Las Vegas, NV
I like these razors because of how smooth and easy to use they are. Never had any cuts because these glide smoothly
Eden Valley, MN
These are really nice. They seem to have left my legs feeling moisturized when I was finished shaving. The price isn’t so great ( for me) anyway. If that doesn’t bother you: then I say go ahead and feel pampered! Every girl needs that every once in a while.
Hillsborough, NJ
I have used this razor forever. This is one of the best products, long staying and pocket friendly. Very highly recommended
Spokane, WA
1,214 reviews
This razor is actually super good! I really do like the feeling of it. The multiple blades are wonderful! The handle of the razor fits comfortably in my hand. It's easy to maneuver. They're super great cartridges and for a decent price as well!
Lantana, FL
This is another product that I've tried a thousand times razors I feel like you have to go through a bunch of different brands and styles to find the right one. I have tried men's razors women's razors disposables cheap ones expensive ones the list goes on and on and I always come back to Venus razors my legs are very very sensitive so no matter what razor I use I still have razor burn for whatever reason but this razor always makes my legs feel very very smooth when I'm done and minimize is the razor burn that I'm bound to get.
Burlington, NC
Gillette Venus shavers are awesome. When shaving I don't knick myself the way I did with other razors. Having three blades is better than one.
Wilton, CA
This is the only razor blade I use. It’s so good that I have to hide it from my boyfriend so he doesn’t use it. And each gloved lasts a really long time. I haven’t gone back since the first time I tired the Venus razor blade.