2 colors available

BY GILLETTE VENUS® #8 in Women's Razors

Gillette venus original razor for women features protective cushions surrounding 3 blades for a smooth shave. This razor is venus' first 3-blade razor designed for women. Now it s easy to have dramatically smooth skin anytime. Each package contains: 1 venus razor, 2 razor blade refill cartridges, 1 shower hook 3-blade cartridge gives a close, smooth shave protective cushions for a great shave and an indicator strip that fades when you are no longer getting the optimal venus shave soft grip handle for great control all venus cartridges fit all venus razor handles all venus cartridges fit all venus razor handles venus original is...

• Hi, bargain-brand razor user here! What are the advantages of these...1 Answers
  • What is the quality of this product? 1 Answers
  • Does it shave good ?5 Answers
Rose M.
Rose M.
Chesapeake, VA
It is almost summer time! Spring cleaning doesn't just pertain to home it also includes cleaning out the medicine cabinet and trying new products or making different choices. Razors are always a must for the warm summer weather to keep on hand!

I have a few requirements for a good razor. A great handle for grip and control, moisturizing blades for a clean, smooth cut and a flexiball to aid in getting all areas just sounds like a bonus!

The Gillette Venus Swirl meets all of these requirements. The handle is made of hard sturdy plastic and easy to grip. The cartridges have a nice moisture guard that aids in a smooth shave. Lastly, the flexiball does reach areas with better ease as promised. My knees, around muscles in my legs and under my arms are problem areas. The flexiball makes shaving these less then level area easier and more manageable.

I was provided this product for review for the #choosetosmooth campaign with Influenster! All opinions mentioned are mine.
Sherrie P.
Sherrie P.
Louisville, KY
I first splurged for a Venus razor about 10 years ago. I loved the 5 blades and how closely it shaved without pulling and the moisture strip helped keep my legs feeling silky smooth. I will go without most other things to buy the Venus razor refills. I also take the time to properly dry my razor to keep the blades from rusting and occasionally will run it across a piece of denim to hone the blades. They stay sharper a lot longer. I'm able to make a cartridge last at least 4 months before switching to a new one. Venus products have never done me wrong and if they were to ask me to test a new product I would be more than happy to do so!
Shelley D.
Shelley D.
Southaven, MS
I love my Venus! It gives me a nice, close shave every time. The replacement cartridges can almost always be found on sale, so they are affordable. Each cartridge seems to last me a lot longer than the last razor brand I used, and certainly longer than disposable razors. I have been using this razor for over a year now, and it has held up very nicely. I even bought another one that I found at an incredible price to have for traveling. Out of all the razors I have used, this one is a clear favorite. I highly recommend it to anyone in the market for a non-disposable razor.
Charnita F.
Charnita F.
Dothan, AL
I love this razor! I used to use the cheap disposable ones and they just don't get a close enough shave, plus I cut myself a lot with those. So, I decided to splurge on a good razor (hey, for me, this is a splurge when it comes to razors - LOL).

This one gives a nice, smooth shave and I haven't cut myself once (which is a miracle all in itself)!! Also, I don't have to repeatedly go over an area - just one or two times and it's good.

The razor lasts quite a long time, so you won't have to worry about buying refills too often. I definitely recommend this to all women!!
Rosiris P.
Rosiris P.
These are super great razors. The handle is perfect for quick shaving and I think the color is super cute. Great Razor at a great price! I've been using Venus since I was in middle school and first starting to shave. There are all kinds of variations of their razor heads available these days but I find myself reaching for the original for everyday use. A great feature is that you can use all the different variations of cartridge (breeze, embrace, Olay etc) on the same original razor. Love it!
Emma E.
Emma E.
North Hollywood, CA
These are great little cartridges, easy to travel with too. I've been using the Venus original razor for years and they do a great job. There is a moisturizing strip at the top and a more protective cushion at the bottom. They are super affordable if you have a Costco membership or buy them online. Worst case, Target has them and they're relatively affordable there too. They last much longer than you'd expect. They don't rust quickly and I can use one refill pack for about three months.
Dana S.
Dana S.
Byron, MN
I have been using this razor since I was in middle school, which was in the early 2000's. Every time I've needed a replacement, I always go back to Venus. It is easy to use and gives me a great shave, every time. With other razors I tried, I would frequently cut myself, but cuts rarely happen with this razor. I change out the blade about once every month. The Venus is definitely more expensive than the throwaway razors, but the quality difference is unbelievable!
Candice L.
Candice L.
Valley Stream, NY
Not going to lie, I've been using the same base for my razors for years. I don't feel bad since the razor heads are replaceable. The base is comfortable in the hand but nothing to write home about. The razor blades I feel could use some improvement. It's great when it's new, but after a few shaves the moisturizing strips start to break off. I'm not sure if this is to make you quickly replace your razor, but who knows. The blades are just fine.
Jeanette J.
Jeanette J.
Butler, NJ
I am not an expert on body hair removal. I just occasionally shave my legs in colder months, and legs and pits once a week in the summer...I don't bare much skin, anyway, LOL! The Venus razor cuts through some pretty hairy stuff when I DO shave, without ripping my skin to shreds.
I also carried JUST the razor head when I hiked the Appalachian Trail...it was the perfect size and shape to use without the handle (backpackers will understand!)
Miranda F.
Miranda F.
Fargo, ND
I love the Venus Original razors! They are what I started out with and what I continue to use. I am always impressed with how well each razor they come out with has worked! Great quality, reliability, and durability! The 3 blades glide over the skin leaving them silky smooth. And normally with a new razor I always cut myself, well not with these! Thanks for an amazing product! I recommend them to anyone wanting to get a close shave!
Natali F.
Natali F.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this razor expensive? If so, is it worth buying? I'm trying to buy a new razor but do not know which one is the best for me.
edgar a.
edgar a.
Does it shave good ?
Amera A.
Amera A.
Tampa, FL
Can you cut yourself easly with this
Rocio R.
Rocio R.
Whats your favorite brand?
Yeani C.
Yeani C.
What is the quality of this product?