BY GILLETTE VENUS® #23 in Women's Razors

Shave cream? No need! Get one-step smooth with our Venus & Olay in Sugarberry razor. Incredible, long-lasting Built-In Olay Shave Gel Bars, in a Sugarberry scent, gives you a smooth shave with ease while 5 blades get Venus close. Our 2-in-1 razor lathers, shaves and gently exfoliates, and no other built-in shave gel bars last longer. *vs. Venus Breeze, over time

Mimi G.
Review for: Scent Blade 3 more...
I got this one for the first time in my first vixbox and I’m glad that thy send me this... I love razors but this one steal my heart, it makes my skin looks and feels so nice and soft. I love the idea of the holder so I can use this at the shower makes everything easier. Super cute the color is shiny I just love it.
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
Review for: Blade more...
This is one of my favorite razors- Venus and no need for shaving cream! This is ideal when there's just a day's stubble, and it seems like a waste to have to use a handful of shaving cream. I can just get this one wet and run it over my legs, and done! I highly recommend this one!
Daphne W.
Willoughby, OH
I love this razor!!! With the 5 blades it gives a great close shave and the gel pad is pretty amazing and eliminates they need for messy shaving cream. This razor leaves my legs silky soft!!! This one smells great too!! I highly recommend!!!
Hailey B.
Warwick, RI
Review for: Blade more...
I love this razor! I never accidentally cut my legs or anything while using it like I do with most other razors. It makes my legs feel silky smooth and I like the scent. I will forever rebuy this razor.
savannah j.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Review for: Blade more...
Razors always seem to expensive to me, but these 5 blades are worth it. So smooth for days. I am in love. It’s silky and rarely gives me any nicks. I am a fan for life. They last quite awhile if you don’t mind reusing then
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
Review for: Handle With 2 more...
I love Venus razors. Especially these with Olay and the beautiful scent of Sugarberry. These leave your legs feeling soft, smooth, cut and Nick free and no need for lotion after your bath or shower because your razor has already moisturized your body as it shaved it. I would highly recommend this razor. I also love that it's not a disposable razor.
courtney L.
Review for: Handle With 2 more...
I really like these. They give you a nice shave and moisturize at the same time. I like that they have the different scents, this one is amazing! The only thing I dislike about them is the price and the blades don't stay sharp super long, so I tend to be buying them more.
Victoria H.
Auburn Hills, MI
I really like these razors they leave my skin extra soft and smooth, it takes off even though toughest shortest hairs. Only down size is that they don't seem to last that long. The lotion bars will come off if I am shaving too hard and once they fall off the razor doesn't last as long. I love the smoothness though. Overall, I would recommend these. I use them all the time.
Cindy M.
Review for: Handle With 2 more...
Great razors to keep on hand... I totally loved the easy to open packaging, and the individual little cup like packs for each blade. The Blades kept my legs smooth. My legs feel soft and are stubble free...
The ease of shaving with the great smell and close shave makes the chore of shaving easier and faster.
amy j.
Franklin, TN
I'm lucky enough to have very blonde hair on my legs and arms. I can get away without shaving my legs for about 2 weeks and only I will notice by looking at my legs. My hair is pretty thin and again very blonde that even laser hair removal doesn't work on me. (I know first world problems 🙄)

But I gave this a good test. My leg hair was at a max of two weeks of growth. These blades were really sharp and the olay bar really did moisturize my skin. I don't normally use shaving cream but will use cheap hair conditioner instead. The moisture bar was better than conditioner. I really didn't need to slather lotion on my legs right after my shower I like normal.

The reason it is not getting a 5 star rating is because I had to go over the same section of skin more than once to get a smooth shave. I gave it another chance on my forearms where my hair is longer but much softer. That was worse. I don't know if it was the length of my hair or the thickness but my arm experience was worse. I had to go over the same sections a few times to get a semi close shave. The shave was close but once I dried my skin there were still a ton of hair in random places that I know I shaved stuck around. Annoying.

I feel like this does save time in 2 ways: not having to use shaving cream or lotion right after the shower.

I've used lotion bars built in razors before. Make sure you keep the running water off the razor when not in use. I keep the cover in it because if water runs on the lotion bar constantly it wastes the point of the whole product.

The blade refills will fit on any other Venus razor handle so if you have another version of the Venus you can just buy then cartridge packs to save a little money.

I did kinda enjoy using it but I probably won't repurchase it only because I'm a creature of habit and prefer my conditioner method instead of a built in bar. The razor is sharp but I think because of the length of my hair it didn't work as well. It seemed to get clogged up fast and I had to go over each section a couple times.

I was sent this product for free my Gilette for my honest, unbiased opinion. I have no ties to the company and want you, as a consumer, to have enough confidence in my review so that you can make an informed decision on whether this is right for you.
Lauren K.
Is this better than Schick?
Margaret S.
Richmond, VA
Do you think the razor cartridges are worth the money? It's around $17 for 4 cartridges where I am.
Remi C.
How many uses do you get out of this. How often do you need to replace the head. Is it too big for underarms. How many passes does it take to get off all the hair
Nataly C.
Harrison, NJ
My child got it for me on my b day i love them! OLAY AND GILETEE IS AMAZING BEACAUSE ITS SMOOTH AND LASTS LIKE 2 MONTHS RATHER THAN 1 MONTH FOR REGULAR ONES TOTALLY NEED TO BUY MORE RIGHT NOW! VERY CHEAP IF YOU ASK ME!
Daphne W.
Willoughby, OH
Have you used this razor before?