BY GILLETTE VENUS® #35 in Women's Razors

Shave cream? No need! Get one-step smooth with our Venus & Olay in Sugarberry razor. Incredible, long-lasting Built-In Olay Shave Gel Bars, in a Sugarberry scent, gives you a smooth shave with ease while 5 blades get Venus close. Our 2-in-1 razor lathers, shaves and gently exfoliates, and no other built-in shave gel bars last longer. *vs. Venus Breeze, over time

• Do you think the razor cartridges are worth the money? It's arou...3 Answers
  • Is this better than Schick?4 Answers
  • My child got it for me on my b day i love them! OLAY AND GILETEE ...2 Answers
amy j.
Franklin, TN
I'm lucky enough to have very blonde hair on my legs and arms. I can get away without shaving my legs for about 2 weeks and only I will notice by looking at my legs. My hair is pretty thin and again very blonde that even laser hair removal doesn't work on me. (I know first world problems 🙄)

But I gave this a good test. My leg hair was at a max of two weeks of growth. These blades were really sharp and the olay bar really did moisturize my skin. I don't normally use shaving cream but will use cheap hair conditioner instead. The moisture bar was better than conditioner. I really didn't need to slather lotion on my legs right after my shower I like normal.

The reason it is not getting a 5 star rating is because I had to go over the same section of skin more than once to get a smooth shave. I gave it another chance on my forearms where my hair is longer but much softer. That was worse. I don't know if it was the length of my hair or the thickness but my arm experience was worse. I had to go over the same sections a few times to get a semi close shave. The shave was close but once I dried my skin there were still a ton of hair in random places that I know I shaved stuck around. Annoying.

I feel like this does save time in 2 ways: not having to use shaving cream or lotion right after the shower.

I've used lotion bars built in razors before. Make sure you keep the running water off the razor when not in use. I keep the cover in it because if water runs on the lotion bar constantly it wastes the point of the whole product.

The blade refills will fit on any other Venus razor handle so if you have another version of the Venus you can just buy then cartridge packs to save a little money.

I did kinda enjoy using it but I probably won't repurchase it only because I'm a creature of habit and prefer my conditioner method instead of a built in bar. The razor is sharp but I think because of the length of my hair it didn't work as well. It seemed to get clogged up fast and I had to go over each section a couple times.

I was sent this product for free my Gilette for my honest, unbiased opinion. I have no ties to the company and want you, as a consumer, to have enough confidence in my review so that you can make an informed decision on whether this is right for you.
Claudia M.
Let me start off by saying omg this razor smells amazing i think sugarberry is my new favorite scent all i wanted to do was smell this thing lol. This by far was the best razor i have ever owned i literally shaved everything from sensitive areas to nether regions literally everything without any shaving cream and there is no cutting or razor burn whatsoever. I was so completely impressed with this razor because I'm quite hairy and it just saved me time and energy while shaving (and money its cheap for the great quality). The only reason I'm giving this 4 stars instead of 5 is because the soap bar parts made it a little hard to get in some areas not bery hard though and in fact i was able to at the same time reach some areas other razors haven't been able to get. Another reason for the 4 stars is because by the time i was done the soap bar parts were much smaller than before and i expect to only get one more shave out of those bars before i don't have any anymore that might be because of how much i shaved though. I seriously recommend this to every single woman ever
Morrigan F.
Hagerstown, MD
The Gillette Venus & Sugarberry razor is amazing. I am always switching my razors trying to find one that works great, and now I think I have found one that is exactly what I am looking for. Thank you Gillette! I am a mom of three year old twins and a two year old so I do not have a lot of time to spend in the shower shaving. This razor mosturizes and shaves with little effort. You actually don't need to use soap or shaving cream as the razor provides a nice lather to shave with. The Sugarberry scent is amazing as well. The razor shaves close the first time which means I don't have to spend time shaving and re-shaving spots that were missed the first time. I love how this razor bends and moves with the curves of my legs making it virtually impossible to miss a spot. I definitely feel this razor is a keeper and would recommend it to anyone!
Kim A.
Rio Rico, AZ
I LOVE how this razor goes over all the knobby areas of my knees (I've had over a dozen surgeries on them) and glides easily over other areas... but the handle is slippery and there's no real grip on it, making it hard to grasp, especially when wet or when coated with shave gel. I let the company know the feedback, but they didn't seem to care. So I love how I don't get nicks or cuts at all but really wish they'd have done the handle like they did on the male version of this new system, which is heavier and also has an awesome grip area. I did try the men's razor with the new pivoting head like this one has, but it doesn't rotate around the same as the women's, so I went back to this one. One day I hope they'll revise the handle, which is like cheap plastic without a rubbery grip area to hold onto.
Paige T.
Macedon, NY
These razors are very pricey but they are so incredible and SO worth it. I will never be able to go back to any other razor. Ever. The first time I used this razor I thought it was doing nothing. But after I got out of the shower it definitely did. They glide so amazingly you can't even feel it's doing anything. You get an amazing close shave and baby smooth skin. While in the process and after its so moisturizing. This is the one razor I get zero razor burn from. I used to cut myself alllll the time. Honest to god I haven't cut myself ONCE with this razor. It's that smooth and gentle. It can feel slightly slimey, and the bars do wear away fast but for how great it works it's totally worth it. Another big plus is it smells incredible! You NEED to try this razor. You won't regret it!!!
livia de arruda fernandes r.
Washington, DC
Ensure a consistently close and clean shave by stocking up on Gillette Venus & Olay Women's Razor Refills. This set contains four units, so you are always ready to change when needed. It is designed to fit all Venus razor handles, except Simply Venus. What makes this product unique is that it comes with Olay moisture bars that release skin conditioners to help lock moisture to your skin. Regular shavers usually cause dryness and dullness over time. These Gillette Venus & Olay razor refills boast a five-blade construction to give you the smoothest shave possible. The cartridges are also easy to change. This 4-count pack of Gillette razor refills leaves a refreshing Vanilla Creme scent.
Leonela P.
I used to use disposable razors, but within the last year I've switched to real razors and have been loving them. This Venus razor is my favorite because of the four blades and little lather bars. I got it free through Bzzagent. The packaging says that you don't need to use a shave cream because of the lather bars, but I still recommend using a cream or body wash with it to give a little extra glide. I love how soft and smooth my skin feels after using the razor, and the number of little cuts or razor burns has decreased. Definitley recommend this razor.
Andrea N.
Louisville, KY
Venus & olay sugarberry razor is great, the blades give a close shave without cutting and pulling the hair, the play cream bar around the razor puts down a creamy layer over the cream I already put on to shave so the razor goes over the skin extra smooth as I'm shaving and leaves the skin very soft after I am done I have sensitive skin... Even more sensitive in areas that are sensitive to us all so razor quality is important to me and this is one I've found that I like that works great for me!
Kaitlyn L.
Elkton, VA
This is my favorite razor I buy every time. The head of this razor has two strips on it which moisturize your legs so there is no need for any shaving creams. Just wet your legs and you are good to go! The shave is really easy, as the razor just glides over your skin, without leaving cuts or anything nasty. The quality of the shave is next to none, and the best I have ever experienced. It is really close and leaves my legs shiny, smooth and flawless. I couldn't recommend it more.
cindy p.
Now that I've tried a 5 blade razor, I'll never go back! During the summer, I wear shorts and skirts 24/7. As a result, I shave quite a bit during those months. The blade on this razor stayed sharp for over a month, even though I used it at least 3x a week. It shaved all of my hairs and left my skin feeling smooth. No cuts or nicks with this razor. I'd definitely recommend this for anyone who shaves quite a bit and would like the convenience and durability in a 5 blade razor.
Lauren K.
Is this better than Schick?
Margaret S.
Richmond, VA
Do you think the razor cartridges are worth the money? It's around $17 for 4 cartridges where I am.
Remi C.
How many uses do you get out of this. How often do you need to replace the head. Is it too big for underarms. How many passes does it take to get off all the hair
Nataly C.
Harrison, NJ
My child got it for me on my b day i love them! OLAY AND GILETEE IS AMAZING BEACAUSE ITS SMOOTH AND LASTS LIKE 2 MONTHS RATHER THAN 1 MONTH FOR REGULAR ONES TOTALLY NEED TO BUY MORE RIGHT NOW! VERY CHEAP IF YOU ASK ME!