BY GILLETTE VENUS® #29 in Women's Razors

Shave cream? No need! Get one-step smooth with our Venus & Olay in Sugarberry razor. Incredible, long-lasting Built-In Olay Shave Gel Bars, in a Sugarberry scent, gives you a smooth shave with ease while 5 blades get Venus close. Our 2-in-1 razor lathers, shaves and gently exfoliates, and no other built-in shave gel bars last longer. *vs. Venus Breeze, over time

• Do you think the razor cartridges are worth the money? It's arou...3 Answers
  • Is this better than Schick?4 Answers
  • My child got it for me on my b day i love them! OLAY AND GILETEE ...2 Answers
savannah j.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Review for: Blade
Razors always seem to expensive to me, but these 5 blades are worth it. So smooth for days. I am in love. It’s silky and rarely gives me any nicks. I am a fan for life. They last quite awhile if you don’t mind reusing then
brandy f.
Savage, MD
Review for: Handle With 2
Im a huge picky person when it comes to razors. My skins is super sentitive and i sadly get razor bumps alot. I decided to try this brand and feel in love. U can save with ease and not have to worry about shaving cream. I highly reccommend. And the huge plus is that u have a handly lil hanger for it to keep out of reach from the children.
Kim L.
Golden, CO
These Lil gems right here make my life so much easier! Yes, $20+ to drop at one time on razor cartridges can be a lot, I get it! But if you can you get so much more value and use this way vs. $9-13 for one razor. Each cartridge lasts me close to a month if not a month or more and I shave ever other day or every 3rd day. This razor eliminates the use of any soap or shaving cream and when you are done you feel moisturized! I love in Colorado, it can be very dry here and I rarely use lotion when using these Venus & Olay sugarberry razor heads even during the winter!
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
Review for: Handle With 2
I love Venus razors. Especially these with Olay and the beautiful scent of Sugarberry. These leave your legs feeling soft, smooth, cut and Nick free and no need for lotion after your bath or shower because your razor has already moisturized your body as it shaved it. I would highly recommend this razor. I also love that it's not a disposable razor.
Kelly T.
Saginaw, MI
I love Gillette Venus razor with built in shave bars in the Sugarberry scent and let me start by saying - this is the best scent ever! IIt just smells so good! I loved shaving with this product. It delivers a close, smooth shave. I was nervous about not using additional shaving cream, I didn't want to end up with razor burn. But I wanted to get the full experience, so I used the razor as directed. My skin was so soft and moisturized and smooth. And as I've already mentioned, I can't get enough of the scent! I will definitely buy this product again.
courtney L.
Review for: Handle With 2
I really like these. They give you a nice shave and moisturize at the same time. I like that they have the different scents, this one is amazing! The only thing I dislike about them is the price and the blades don't stay sharp super long, so I tend to be buying them more.
Victoria H.
Auburn Hills, MI
I really like these razors they leave my skin extra soft and smooth, it takes off even though toughest shortest hairs. Only down size is that they don't seem to last that long. The lotion bars will come off if I am shaving too hard and once they fall off the razor doesn't last as long. I love the smoothness though. Overall, I would recommend these. I use them all the time.
Cindy M.
Doral, FL
Review for: Handle With 2
Great razors to keep on hand... I totally loved the easy to open packaging, and the individual little cup like packs for each blade. The Blades kept my legs smooth. My legs feel soft and are stubble free...
The ease of shaving with the great smell and close shave makes the chore of shaving easier and faster.
Jennifer D.
North Wales, PA
I really love these razors! I love the huge moisture bars, I was skeptical at first with their whole "you don't need extra shaving gel" thing, but they're not wrong! The bars really do make shaving a breeze and I had no razor burn! Nice! And these razors last quite a while, which makes me pretty happy since they're kinda pricey haha
Riya J.
This a great razor I will tell you that off the bat, it makes easier to shave around hard to maneuver around areas like your knees very effective. One thing I don't like is that I won't get most use out of soap bar just because by the time I was done shaving, it had gotten significantly smaller.  That's the only con and need for change cartilage sooner because of that I'm taking a star away from this product.
Lauren K.
Is this better than Schick?
Margaret S.
Richmond, VA
Do you think the razor cartridges are worth the money? It's around $17 for 4 cartridges where I am.
Nataly C.
Harrison, NJ
My child got it for me on my b day i love them! OLAY AND GILETEE IS AMAZING BEACAUSE ITS SMOOTH AND LASTS LIKE 2 MONTHS RATHER THAN 1 MONTH FOR REGULAR ONES TOTALLY NEED TO BUY MORE RIGHT NOW! VERY CHEAP IF YOU ASK ME!
Remi C.
How many uses do you get out of this. How often do you need to replace the head. Is it too big for underarms. How many passes does it take to get off all the hair
Charl L.