BY GILLETTE VENUS® #2 in Women's Razors

Any Venus blade refill fits any Venus handle so you can find your perfect shaving match without having to purchase a whole new razor. Try it out! o Venus Embrace blade refills provide an ultra-close shave with five blades that hug curves to get virtually every hair. Available in 4- and 8- count packages. o Venus & Olay blade refills feature Olay Moisture Bars that contain skin conditioners to help lock in moisture and with every smoothing stroke, Venus’ five blades provide an ultra-close shave. Available in 3-count packages. †Prices are at the sole discretion of the retailer. Based on monthly cartridge replacement rate and manufacturer suggested retail price from June 2011 to July 2012.

• Does this product work well? I have been wanting to use i...70 Answers
  • Is it ok for sensitive skin.?104 Answers
  • Am I the only one who thinks the Gillette men razor's wor...36 Answers
Tyler R.
The best razor I have ever used! I will never switch again. Venus razors seem to give me the closest shave of any razors I have tried, and also come in the cutest colors!
Génesis M.
es super buena, deja la piel super suave, me encanta de verdad que es mi favorita, love it x1000. recomendadisima!
Ashley R.
Venus shavers are great to use! You can get a close smooth shave without hurting yourself. It’s an extremely effective product. Venus is the only shavers I use.
Elizabeth I.
la porte , TX
I finally found the one!!! For as long as I can remember I had been using my husbands razors cause they where the only ones that would leave my legs smooth but then I tried these razors and I did my happy dance they are the best thing ever invented!!! Highly recommended this for ppl with dry skin and really sensitive skin

Plz try these you will not regret it
Nina C.
Frankfurt am Main
This razor works sooooo well! It really shaves off everything and leaves my skin SO SOFT aterwards, there aren't any stubbles AT ALL after shaving and it really reaches every corner of your body since it has a movable head. just love the razor and it stays sharp for such a long time too!
Fella M D.
Beautiful product it's work very well .generally all venus's product are amazing ...that in Algeria we use it so much  Gillette Venus & Olay Razor
Amanda M.
Garner, NC
I hate shaving my legs with a passion but when you have a good razor with 5 blades it makes it a lot better. I will keep buying the Gillette Venus razors. They work really well even when I go a few weeks without shaving.
Tiarra J.
Orange Park, FL
Affordable and glides like charm ! Sleek and very light weight I recommend this for everyone to try ! So smooth I love !
Fernanda R.
San luis, AZ
Sin duda Es el mejor para dejar tu piel suave , te deja libre de vellos y no te lastima tu piel, me gusta porque sientes muy suave la piel como si tuviera crema realmente lo recomiendo si tienes piel delicada vale la pena el precio por la calidad que ofrece
Jamie B.
Orlando, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Makes shaving so much easier! Great quality great price works really well and my legs are smooth and hairless and I don’t have to go over the same area over and over again!
Lily B.
Australia
Is it ok for sensitive skin.?
Crystal G.
Fresno, CA
Does this product work well? I have been wanting to use it but I would like anyones input on how it worked for you?
Victoria H.
Beachwood, NJ
Somone help me out. I wanna love this product but I'm afraid to buy it and be out of the $11. I always buy the venus razors and for some reason they just slide/glide over my legs and get slippery and gooey. Does anyone have this problem? Do I wet my legs to much before I use the razor lol? Everyone seems to love these so I'm bummed
Margarita C.
Is this product worth the money? Does it really feel smooth? Does it condition well with the strips?
Mayjanelle P.
Milpitas, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is it better to use shavig gel or cream? not sure which method is better. or is t the brand of gel or cream that makes a diff?