BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Any Venus blade refill fits any Venus handle so you can find your perfect shaving match without having to purchase a whole new razor. Try it out! o Venus Embrace blade refills provide an ultra-close shave with five blades that hug curves to get virtually every hair. Available in 4- and 8- count packages. o Venus & Olay blade refills feature Olay Moisture Bars that contain skin conditioners to help lock in moisture and with every smoothing stroke, Venus’ five blades provide an ultra-close shave. Available in 3-count packages. †Prices are at the sole discretion of the retailer. Based on monthly cartridge replacement rate and manufacturer suggested retail price from June 2011 to July 2012.

• Does this product work well? I have been wanting to use i...70 Answers
  • Is it ok for sensitive skin.?104 Answers
  • Am I the only one who thinks the Gillette men razor's wor...36 Answers
Jennifer S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely love these Gillette Venus &Olay Razors! They give the smoothest, closes and the leaves my skin feeling so silky and soft afterwards. I love these it’s has olay in it like as a bonus.I don’t use any others razors. Super affordable.
Catherine I.
Rockford, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like Gillette razors. Just not the repurchasing the blades all the time. They make shaving nice and easy. After using disposable razors in between i have noticed the Gillette venus razors do not nick as much and make you smooth for days
Lynkethia C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I really love this shaver! It works really well and my skin feels super soft. I don’t even need to use a shaving cream with it because it has moisture bars. I like that it’s lightweight and not bulky. It even comes with a suction holder.
Mimi G.
I got this in my first Mega box from
Influenster and I’m in love. My skin feels so soft and clean. You can change the cartridge so next time you just need to buy that and no the complete razor. I love that I can hold this in my bathroom, makes everything easier.
Brenna M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
The best razors! I find them at CVS or Target and usually get coupons. I love how close of a shave I get without knicking myself. They make my skin actually feel soft! I like to buy them in multiples to have on hand though since you get a better price that way.
Snap: A.
buckeye
These razors will help you with all your razor life problems. Razor bumps, gone. Dry skin, gone. Missed hairs, Gone. The soap being on the razor save a Lot of time also. I recommend it especially if you are always on the go go go.
Summer W.
Stanardsville, VA
I love this razor! It glides on your skin and never cuts you! My skin usually is very sensitive to razors but not this one! It doesn't leave you prickly like some other razors and gets all the hair. And it seems to last forever! I will be getting this again!
Misty R.
Murrells Inlet
This is my favorite razor.  Smooth close shave and I am able to use the same razor several times.  I found other razors dull very quickly.  Gillette is great about offering coupons which makes this razor affordable
Megan I.
Purchased at: CVS
I’ve been using these for years. No shaving cream necessary and that’s the best part. Cost a bit more but worth it for not needing shave cream. Also, forces you to keep razor fresh when it runs out of the solid lotion attached.
Amanda M.
Garner, NC
I hate shaving my legs with a passion but when you have a good razor with 5 blades it makes it a lot better. I will keep buying the Gillette Venus razors. They work really well even when I go a few weeks without shaving.
Lily B.
Australia
Is it ok for sensitive skin.?
Crystal G.
Fresno, CA
Does this product work well? I have been wanting to use it but I would like anyones input on how it worked for you?
Victoria H.
Beachwood, NJ
Somone help me out. I wanna love this product but I'm afraid to buy it and be out of the $11. I always buy the venus razors and for some reason they just slide/glide over my legs and get slippery and gooey. Does anyone have this problem? Do I wet my legs to much before I use the razor lol? Everyone seems to love these so I'm bummed
Margarita C.
Is this product worth the money? Does it really feel smooth? Does it condition well with the strips?
Mayjanelle P.
Milpitas, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is it better to use shavig gel or cream? not sure which method is better. or is t the brand of gel or cream that makes a diff?