BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Any Venus blade refill fits any Venus handle so you can find your perfect shaving match without having to purchase a whole new razor. Try it out! o Venus Embrace blade refills provide an ultra-close shave with five blades that hug curves to get virtually every hair. Available in 4- and 8- count packages. o Venus & Olay blade refills feature Olay Moisture Bars that contain skin conditioners to help lock in moisture and with every smoothing stroke, Venus’ five blades provide an ultra-close shave. Available in 3-count packages. †Prices are at the sole discretion of the retailer. Based on monthly cartridge replacement rate and manufacturer suggested retail price from June 2011 to July 2012.

• Does this product work well? I have been wanting to use i...70 Answers
  • Is it ok for sensitive skin.?104 Answers
  • Am I the only one who thinks the Gillette men razor's wor...36 Answers
Shalei H.
Saint Edward
Venus okay razor always gives me a nice smooth shave. I can almost always give it one swipe and don’t need to keep going over the same spot like some razors make you do. Very easy to handle and always have cute designs and colors! Would definitely recommend
emmily h.
Duluth, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I usually always buy this razor! It leaves a smooth shave, rarely ever cuts me, and has a line of moisturizer in it that helps reduce razor burn and makes it easier to shave! I also find that this razor usually lasts a long time and is pretty affordable!
Alexis D.
Washington, DC
YASSSSS 👏🏻🙌🏻👏🏻 Thank you! This razor has become my favorite because it leaves my legs smooth, cleans them up nicely and gives them the added moisture they so desperately need! I like the ability to switch out the razor blades so I don’t feel so bad about throwing things away!
Jodi W.
Boaz
These are by far my favorite razors!! They do not leave razor burns and that's what I love!! Compared to all other razor products this is by far my favorite! Definitely meets my expectations and easy to use!! Definitely recommend to anyone else!!
Dallia S.
Arcadia, CA
I love these razors! They're really sharp leaving you with very smooth and fresh skin. They also last a really long time until the blade dulls out which is always a plus. It makes the price worth it. I recommend these. I always go back to buy them.
Elizabeth M.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is by far the best razor I have ever used. No need for shaving cream. You can easily get 5 full body shaves per razor head. My skin is silky smooth for days. I have preached this product on my friends for years. Almost all have converted!
Jamie B.
Cleveland
Best razor ever! Makes legs feel smooth to the touch! You can buy at target, Walmart, cvs anywhere that store have it! I use it 3 times a week! Gets those stubborn hairs! The commercials are on point with this! The only one I use love it! May favorite out of all razors I have used
estelle c.
Cartersville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am a huge fan of gillette venus, I am pretty sensitive but this razor gives me no burns or bumps. I could literally shave without shaving cream. I rate this a 5 because they have not proven me wrong!! I recommend this razor to all of my friends!
Mariah A.
San Francisco
Purchased at: Walgreens
Best razor I've tried so far. Leaves my skin soft, thanks to the soap that comes with it. I still use shaving cream with it but you could totally use it by its own. It smells good and the soap could last a while if you keep it in a dry place.
Jennifer C.
I bought a value pack of this when I was in Costco, which came with 12 heads and a body. That was like years ago, and i have a few left. These last a while, and the shave is very smooth and clean. I dont think i would use anything but these.
Lily B.
Australia
Is it ok for sensitive skin.?
Crystal G.
Fresno, CA
Does this product work well? I have been wanting to use it but I would like anyones input on how it worked for you?
Victoria H.
Beachwood, NJ
Somone help me out. I wanna love this product but I'm afraid to buy it and be out of the $11. I always buy the venus razors and for some reason they just slide/glide over my legs and get slippery and gooey. Does anyone have this problem? Do I wet my legs to much before I use the razor lol? Everyone seems to love these so I'm bummed
Margarita C.
Is this product worth the money? Does it really feel smooth? Does it condition well with the strips?
Mayjanelle P.
Milpitas, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is it better to use shavig gel or cream? not sure which method is better. or is t the brand of gel or cream that makes a diff?