BY GILLETTE VENUS® #2 in Women's Razors

Any Venus blade refill fits any Venus handle so you can find your perfect shaving match without having to purchase a whole new razor. Try it out! o Venus Embrace blade refills provide an ultra-close shave with five blades that hug curves to get virtually every hair. Available in 4- and 8- count packages. o Venus & Olay blade refills feature Olay Moisture Bars that contain skin conditioners to help lock in moisture and with every smoothing stroke, Venus’ five blades provide an ultra-close shave. Available in 3-count packages. †Prices are at the sole discretion of the retailer. Based on monthly cartridge replacement rate and manufacturer suggested retail price from June 2011 to July 2012.

• Does this product work well? I have been wanting to use i...70 Answers
  • Is it ok for sensitive skin.?104 Answers
  • Am I the only one who thinks the Gillette men razor's wor...36 Answers
Evelyn W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I gave this 4 stars only because the soap around the razor wears off so fast! Absolutely great razor when it’s fresh out of the box though! Venus razors are expensive but I could never go back to using cheap disposable razors again. These are so great for sensitive skin!
Lauren C.
Fort Wayne, IN
Absolutely love this razor!! I've been using it for YEARS and nothing even compares. So happy Venus continues to upgrade and improve their products. I buy it at CVS and Walgreens - depending which one has the better deal. LOVE it and will continue using it.
Justine M.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is seriously the only razor for me ! I been using this brand of razors for years and it's wonderful. The blades give a nice clean shave and you can get a good amount of uses out of them before they go dull. I love that the razor head come with its own built in lather to make shaving easy. I just wish the refill were a little cheaper a whole kit can go for like $9-$10 or maybe cheaper at a local drugstore but those razor heads can be like $22 for a pack of only 4. Other than than I find this product to be great and recommend it to all.
Jess R.
Troy
If you’re looking for a super easy and moisturizing two in one, this razor is for you!! I started using these years ago when I first started shaving, and I haven’t switched since. They deliver a clean shave and I barely ever nick myself with it!
Nicole R.
Bowling Green, KY
I’ve always been skeptical of the razor, water, and shave, no shaving cream but this product is amazing! There is no need for shaving cream it finishes with a perfect silky smooth feel. And it fairly priced. I would recommend.
Emily M.
Charlotte, NC
I love using these razors! I’ve used about every scent and can’t get away from these. They’re so moisturizing and convenient! They’re very great for anyone, even those with sensitive skin! I never get irritations with thess
Jenna L.
Meriden
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is the best razor for shaving your legs! It has bigger moisture bars on it that are made with Olay ingredients. You can use this razor to shave without using a shave gel or soap. You just wet the razor and that's it. It leaves your skin feeling so smooth and sexy. The only downside of this razor is that the moisture bars on it are significantly bigger than your average razor, and that can make it hard to do your bikini area.
Emily M.
Canton, MI
This is the best razor I’ve found at the drugstore. The two different strips on the razor head make it really easy to shave without causing any cuts and leave my skin feeling moisturized even before applying lotion!
Lauren N.
Fort Worth, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
As far as disposable razors go these are my go to. They work very well for being something that is designed to be thrown away. I do find that they aren't as good as using a regular venus razor with disposable heads and I'm not sure why? Quality I guess. I also have to be very careful not to leave these razors in the shower or anything because the olay strips can become gummy and tacky which basically ruins the razor.
Jessica C.
Lahoma, OK
I received this in one of my megaboxes and I absolutely love this product! I have a hard time with razor burn and since I’ve switched to this razor I haven’t had any problems. It also makes my legs super smooth in the process. I will continue to purchase this from now on. My old razor is already in the trash! Gillette Venus & Olay Razor
Lily B.
Australia
Is it ok for sensitive skin.?
Crystal G.
Fresno, CA
Does this product work well? I have been wanting to use it but I would like anyones input on how it worked for you?
Victoria H.
Beachwood, NJ
Somone help me out. I wanna love this product but I'm afraid to buy it and be out of the $11. I always buy the venus razors and for some reason they just slide/glide over my legs and get slippery and gooey. Does anyone have this problem? Do I wet my legs to much before I use the razor lol? Everyone seems to love these so I'm bummed
Margarita C.
Is this product worth the money? Does it really feel smooth? Does it condition well with the strips?
Mayjanelle P.
Milpitas, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is it better to use shavig gel or cream? not sure which method is better. or is t the brand of gel or cream that makes a diff?