BY GILLETTE VENUS® #2 in Women's Razors

Any Venus blade refill fits any Venus handle so you can find your perfect shaving match without having to purchase a whole new razor. Try it out! o Venus Embrace blade refills provide an ultra-close shave with five blades that hug curves to get virtually every hair. Available in 4- and 8- count packages. o Venus & Olay blade refills feature Olay Moisture Bars that contain skin conditioners to help lock in moisture and with every smoothing stroke, Venus’ five blades provide an ultra-close shave. Available in 3-count packages. †Prices are at the sole discretion of the retailer. Based on monthly cartridge replacement rate and manufacturer suggested retail price from June 2011 to July 2012.

• Does this product work well? I have been wanting to use i...70 Answers
  • Is it ok for sensitive skin.?104 Answers
  • Am I the only one who thinks the Gillette men razor's wor...36 Answers
member-a91db
Love love loveeee this! Makes my skin so soft and never cut myself and just glides against my skin! I can’t stop touching my legs after I use this! It’s a little pricey but so well worth it! I never need to use shaving cream when using this razor it is beyond amazing! It lasts a long time for me!
Sarah Z.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I received this razor for free when I won an Influenster MegaBox and I just got around to trying it! Usually, I buy the cheapest disposable razors and use an inexpensive shaving cream foam with that, and that's good enough. I never splurge on replaceable blade razors like this one. Since it was free, I finally got to try one!

This was my first time using a razor with a GOOD moisture bar that lathers on its own (not a cheap one). It was so convenient being able to get a good shave without using shaving cream, mainly because I am currently all out of shaving cream. This razor glides great and I love the way the blade pivots to follow your curves. The Olay part really seemed to make my legs feel super soft and hydrated afterwards! I know sometimes after shaving, my legs will feel dry and ashy, but not this time! I feel like I will probably buy replacement blades for this razor once the blade it came with gets dull, because it's so convenient and works so well!
Natasha R.
I love how it keeps my skin nice and soft and smooth! Doesn’t dry out my skin and it doesn’t break out my skin either! Love this product!  Gillette Venus & Olay Razor
Felicia M.
I love the venus Razors they have been my go to for 15+ year this one in particular left my skin so soft. I would definately recommend this best part no cuts! Also very affordable
Keriann E.
Valrico
It is an okay product. The area where the soothing gel is, cones off within a week and you are stuck with a hard plastic that can cut you and is irritating to shave with.
Samantha C.
Longwood, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My new FAVORITE razor! I am in love with this razor. Influenster recently sent me this razor complimentary in my Mega Voxbox for testing purposes, and this absolutely met my expectations and more! No other razor has made my legs feel as silky as this razor has after using it! By the look of the packaging, it sounded so nice, and I was hoping it'd hydrate my legs, and help prevent them from getting irritated like they usually do. And oh man did it do that! It moisturized my legs before and after the razor smoothed over them. My shave was so easy, and it felt nice. I didn't get any cuts or little knicks on my legs while shaving, and it took me less time, too! I won't ever go back to my off brand razor I was using before. I love this one too much! And I love the way my legs felt afterwards! I'd give this razor 10 stars if I could and I'd recommend it to every woman I see!
Naomi V.
Apple valley , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love this shaver! Leaves my body feeling so moisturized and soft!💁🏻‍♀️ the built in soap saves you money also because you don’t have to use shaving cream, definitely recommend 👌🏼
Latisha M.
Corona, CA
1,108 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Venus razors are so amazing. They always leave my skin soft and smooth with a stubble free feeling. The added Olay is an extra bonus and makes for a bump free shave.
Sadie E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Okay let me tell you, when I was walking down the razor aisle in Walmart and I saw this I was definitely like, "hell yeah!" They're packaged nicely and it has the number 5 on it. I thought there were going to be 5 razor heads in it, makes sense right? Oh no, no, no! I was done self-scanning my $10 razor pack and I went out to my car, drove to my house, and opened them to only see TWO razor heads. This left me feeling super confused, and then I realized.. I READ THE FRIGGIN PACKAGE WRONG. I was so bummed. It's 5 blades not five razor heads. I paid $10 for one razor and two razor heads? You can get the same brand with several razors in it for a lot less money, so I recommend doing that instead. Still really bummed about it. They work fantastic! My legs feel soft when I'm done using it, but again, I would get the package with the most razors, and don't be fooled by the biggest number you see on there! Read the WHOLE thing!
stephanie P.
Charlotte, NC
I love this razor i think it's will be my it razor to use for now on :). I love how it make your skin feel after shaving . I especially love the color yellow it's so bright. :)
Lily B.
Australia
Is it ok for sensitive skin.?
Crystal G.
Fresno, CA
Does this product work well? I have been wanting to use it but I would like anyones input on how it worked for you?
Victoria H.
Beachwood, NJ
Somone help me out. I wanna love this product but I'm afraid to buy it and be out of the $11. I always buy the venus razors and for some reason they just slide/glide over my legs and get slippery and gooey. Does anyone have this problem? Do I wet my legs to much before I use the razor lol? Everyone seems to love these so I'm bummed
Margarita C.
Is this product worth the money? Does it really feel smooth? Does it condition well with the strips?
Mayjanelle P.
Milpitas, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is it better to use shavig gel or cream? not sure which method is better. or is t the brand of gel or cream that makes a diff?