Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Rio Hondo, TX
Would the 3 or 5 blade be better for sensitive skin, or the prevention of ingrown hairs,
Jennifer A.
Aryam s.
May 16, 2014, 7:10 p.m.
sherry P.
sherry P.
April 25, 2014, 12:40 p.m.
I have sensitive skin and i think the 5 blades work better
Claudia J.
Claudia J.
April 25, 2014, 2:39 a.m.
I would go with 5 blades i tend to notice that anything 3 below is harsher on the shin.
Jaci B.
Jaci B.
March 12, 2014, 10:30 p.m.
I would say Venus embrace with the five blades because their is less pull land tug on your legs. If I were you I would try the Olay razor with the moisturizing blade because it caused my sensitive skin to break out.
Lucy L.
Lucy L.
March 10, 2014, 12:59 a.m.
This is so helpful but is so expensive
maryjane k.
maryjane k.
March 5, 2014, 2:10 p.m.
A 5 blade is always the best choice as an extra precaution moisturize before and after shaving also i don't know why this works but rinse the area yoou shaved with cold water it really helps prevent ingrown hairs and those nasty razor burn bumps
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
March 5, 2014, 10:23 a.m.
If you have sensitive skin you should ALWAYS get a razor that has more than 3 blades the more blades the closer the shave and it creates less friction,and definitely use a shaving cream or gel.
Kendra P.
Kendra P.
March 5, 2014, 8:12 a.m.
5 Blade is super smooth and doesn't give my sensitive skin any problems.
Jessica N.
Jessica N.
March 4, 2014, 5:20 p.m.
I have to use the five blade
Paula V.
Paula V.
March 2, 2014, 2:07 p.m.
5 blades are the best to use since it gives you a nice close shave. i never use three blades. I have super sensitive skin as well.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
March 1, 2014, 3:14 p.m.
I have really sensitive skin and I have to use the five blade.