Brenda P.
Brenda P.
Powder Spgs, GA
Witch head to you like the most and why?
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Garden City, KS
3 years, 5 months ago
Venus & Olay because it gives me a closer shave and makes my legs so smooth leaving them so moisturized
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
3 years, 6 months ago
I like the Venus embrace. I have to have five blade for my sensitive skin, and the Olay blade seems to get duller faster than the Embrace.
Tasheena L.
Tasheena L.
Windsor, CT
3 years, 6 months ago
I like the Venus embrace. It has a smooth shave.
Julie S.
Julie S.
Rama, ON
3 years, 6 months ago
OLAY! closer shave received!
Stefanie R.
Stefanie R.
Bonn
3 years, 7 months ago
I love the Venus Embrace head. It's really smooth, easy to use and you don't need shaving creme anymore.
Robin C.
Robin C.
Lake Worth, FL
3 years, 7 months ago
I just love the Venus embrace razor since I got one I use nothing else. Love the fact that I don't have to buy shaving cream anymore!
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
3 years, 7 months ago
I loooove Venus Embrace because it's so convenient! The shave gel bars are a miracle! I especially love to buy disposable ones when I go on vacation somewhere, so I don't have to worry about shaving cream.
Karissa R.
Karissa R.
Stratford, CT
3 years, 7 months ago
Embrace. I've used this for YEARS. 5 blades make for the smoothst shave. I've tried others received as samples and go back to the Embrace every single time.
Larissa S.
Larissa S.
Chatham, ON
3 years, 7 months ago
I like embrace, glides smoothly
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love the Olay attachment so much!!
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Sevierville, TN
3 years, 7 months ago
I love the embrace!!! The five blades are awesome and my legs are so smooth and soft!!! The next best thing to a man's razor!!
melissa b.
melissa b.
Doylestown, PA
3 years, 7 months ago
The Embrace because I feel like it provides a smooth shave, and the head lasts through many shaves.
Eric K.
Eric K.
3 years, 7 months ago
5 Blade get the job done and is gentle!
Erica W.
Chante M.
Chante M.
Provo, UT
3 years, 7 months ago
I like Venus Embrace best. It has soap around the blades so you don't have to use other products to lather. It is always a clean shave, and they last a long time. I can use my razor without switching the blade for 2-3 months at a time.
Tiala B.
Tiala B.
Venus Embrace.
Meaghan R.
Meaghan R.
3 years, 7 months ago
The Venus embrace is my favorite.
Cindy N.
Cindy N.
toronto, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Venus Embrace, I like that there are 5 blades.
Taylor F.
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Norman, OK
3 years, 7 months ago
The Venus Embrace will be the only razor I will ever use!
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Kitchener, ON
3 years, 7 months ago
I like any of the ones without the build in shave gel. The shave gel bars tend to swell up if left in a moist environment (aka my shower) so become useless pretty quickly unless you remember to move them out of the shower to a dry spot every time you use them.
Marta A.
Marta A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I like the spa breeze because of the smell but i think the olay one works great
Nancy G.
Nancy G.
Penitas, TX
3 years, 7 months ago
The Venus Embrace is by far the best! You will never find another razor that leaves your skin as soft as this one. A while ago I traveled to Wisconsin and I forgot my razor, so my sister bought me an imitation version of it and the moisturizing strip finished within the first shave.
Davina H.
Davina H.
3 years, 7 months ago
I like the Venus and Olay attachment because, it keeps my legs moisturized, it doesn't leave any irritation, and they don't leave any cuts on my legs. It's overall a great investment.