Clarisa P.
Hesperia, CA

Who else had problems with the Olay Razors? Be it a allergic reaction or even just not liking it just in general.

Stacy D.
Stacy D.
Rancho Cordova, CA
4 years, 1 month ago
It might just be a allergic reaction I'll check with your doctor
Carmen H.
Carmen H.
Colome, SD
4 years, 1 month ago
ive never had that prob with gillette !!
Yosary M.
Yosary M.
New Brunswick , NJ
4 years, 1 month ago
I have never had a problem with this
Tina B.
Tina B.
Hermitage , Pa
4 years, 1 month ago
I had that problem with another brand but the Olay seems fine to me. I just don't like the fact that the moisturizer doesn't last very long. I quit using the Olay blades because of that.
Alexis K.
Alexis K.
4 years, 1 month ago
Now that i think about it, it did leave my skin a little itchy. The main reason i did not care for it is because the strip only lasted a few showers and was gone The Olay strip should last as long as the razor is good for if i am going to pay all that money.
Brieanna N.
Brieanna N.
Beaumont, CA
4 years, 1 month ago
I didn't like the olay ones. seemed it was too bulky and didn't shave as well as the regular ones.
Cristal G.
Cristal G.
Corp Christi, TX
4 years, 2 months ago
I don't like the Venus razors because those little bar soaps on the edge don't help at all and they irritate the skin.
Joey B.
Joey B.
Topeka, KS
Never had a problem.
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
4 years, 2 months ago
I honestly think they are great except near my ankle I keep cutting myself and I never had that problem before. Other than that I really like them.
Erika C.
Erika C.
Sunrise, FL
4 years, 2 months ago
No problem with them at all.