Clarisa P.
Clarisa P.
Hesperia, CA
Who else had problems with the Olay Razors? Be it a allergic reaction or even just not liking it just in general.
Stacy D.
Stacy D.
Oct. 2, 2013, 1:05 p.m.
It might just be a allergic reaction I'll check with your doctor
Carmen H.
Carmen H.
Sept. 30, 2013, 1:37 p.m.
ive never had that prob with gillette !!
Yosary M.
Yosary M.
Sept. 29, 2013, 11:42 p.m.
I have never had a problem with this
Tina B.
Tina B.
Sept. 27, 2013, 11:26 p.m.
I had that problem with another brand but the Olay seems fine to me. I just don't like the fact that the moisturizer doesn't last very long. I quit using the Olay blades because of that.
Alexis K.
Alexis K.
Sept. 27, 2013, 2:16 p.m.
Now that i think about it, it did leave my skin a little itchy. The main reason i did not care for it is because the strip only lasted a few showers and was gone The Olay strip should last as long as the razor is good for if i am going to pay all that money.
Brieanna N.
Brieanna N.
Sept. 26, 2013, 5:44 p.m.
I didn't like the olay ones. seemed it was too bulky and didn't shave as well as the regular ones.
Cristal G.
Cristal G.
Sept. 24, 2013, 8:27 p.m.
I don't like the Venus razors because those little bar soaps on the edge don't help at all and they irritate the skin.
Joey B.
Joey B.
Sept. 23, 2013, 3:49 p.m.
Never had a problem.
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Sept. 23, 2013, 11:49 a.m.
I honestly think they are great except near my ankle I keep cutting myself and I never had that problem before. Other than that I really like them.
Erika C.
Erika C.
Sept. 22, 2013, 3:07 p.m.
No problem with them at all.
Natascha B.
Natascha B.
Sept. 22, 2013, 1:06 p.m.
No problems here, I've been using these razors a long time.
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Sept. 19, 2013, 8:45 a.m.
I did not care for it the fact it was very sticky and did not last that long. I did not break out but it did not work as well as other venus razors leaving my skin smooth but actually left it dryer than usual.