Jaye W.
Jaye W.
Masontown, PA
Which vensus is the best?
Julie M.
Julie M.
Forest Hill, MD
3 years, 3 months ago
I like the Embrace, since it has 5 blades. The Olay is nice but when the strips on the side become wet in the shower, they tend to stick to the shower and leave kind of a messy residue. The razors should last longer than the Olay strips on the side.
raven b.
raven b.
Needles, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I love the embrace
Mollie S.
Mollie S.
3 years, 3 months ago
I love the Spa Breeze. I've been using them for over four years - the only razor that doesn't cut me or give my sensitive skin razor burn/rash.
Jen W.
Jen W.
Pearl River, LA
3 years, 3 months ago
I love these razors and recently tried the Olay one. The only negative is it just seems so big and bulky with the shaving cream stuff around the blades.
Caylee P.
Caylee P.
Foothill Ranch, CA
3 years, 3 months ago
I like the Embrace the best but when I am looking to save a little money on refills I go for the Venus Divine which I also love. Overall the Venus is a great razor.
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Calgary, AB
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I prefer the Venus Embrace and have found it easier to get refill cartridges for than the Olay version.
Mallelyn C.
Mallelyn C.
Lancaster, PA
3 years, 3 months ago
5 blades are always the best for a close, perfect, clean shave!
Tracy S.
Tracy S.
3 years, 4 months ago
I love the venus embrace the best.
Sandy H.
Sandy H.
Grove City, OH
3 years, 4 months ago
I personally love the Venus Embrace. The 5 blades and the ribbon of moisture are amazing. I have been using them for several years and now both my sisters use them too. No matter how fast I shave I never cut myself and my legs are silky smooth.