Jaye W.
Jaye W.
Masontown, PA
Which vensus is the best?
Julie M.
Julie M.
June 3, 2014, 7:38 a.m.
I like the Embrace, since it has 5 blades. The Olay is nice but when the strips on the side become wet in the shower, they tend to stick to the shower and leave kind of a messy residue. The razors should last longer than the Olay strips on the side.
raven b.
raven b.
June 1, 2014, 10:06 p.m.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I love the embrace
Mollie S.
Mollie S.
May 31, 2014, 11:48 p.m.
I love the Spa Breeze. I've been using them for over four years - the only razor that doesn't cut me or give my sensitive skin razor burn/rash.
Jen W.
Jen W.
May 30, 2014, 12:25 a.m.
I love these razors and recently tried the Olay one. The only negative is it just seems so big and bulky with the shaving cream stuff around the blades.
Caylee P.
Caylee P.
May 29, 2014, 7:45 p.m.
I like the Embrace the best but when I am looking to save a little money on refills I go for the Venus Divine which I also love. Overall the Venus is a great razor.
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
May 29, 2014, 3:05 p.m.
I prefer the Venus Embrace and have found it easier to get refill cartridges for than the Olay version.
Mallelyn C.
Mallelyn C.
May 28, 2014, 4:01 p.m.
5 blades are always the best for a close, perfect, clean shave!
Tracy S.
Tracy S.
May 25, 2014, 11:44 p.m.
I love the venus embrace the best.
Sandy H.
Sandy H.
May 21, 2014, 1:02 p.m.
I personally love the Venus Embrace. The 5 blades and the ribbon of moisture are amazing. I have been using them for several years and now both my sisters use them too. No matter how fast I shave I never cut myself and my legs are silky smooth.