Kandice B.
Denham Springs, LA

What's your favorite out of these? Which do you recommend?

Yanglin C.
Yanglin C.
The Venus Embrace!
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Nampa, ID
4 years, 1 month ago
Embrace seems to be very popular! I might try that next box I buy. I currently use the Spa Breeze and love it!
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Indianapolis, IN
4 years, 1 month ago
Embrace is definitely better than the others. It's one of the only ones I use.
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Abingdon, MD
4 years, 1 month ago
They all seem the same to me.
Krysten S.
Krysten S.
Dayton, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
EMBRACE. It keeps you soft and smooth. No razor bumps for me.
Angelique S.
Angelique S.
Albany, GA
4 years, 1 month ago
Embrace and Embrace Sensitive. The Spa Breeze and Olay bars run out too quickly which means you have to buy more product and it's expensive.
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Redmond, WA
4 years, 1 month ago
I much prefer the spa breeze for its initial use but I agree with others that it soon becomes hard to work with. I recommend instead using the original razor with a very moisturizing shaving cream.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Burbank, CA
4 years, 1 month ago
I actually like the original one most. I usually exfoliate with a sugar scrub first and then shave and my legs feel so smooth. I didn't really notice a difference with the moisturizing bars and I don't like that they dry out and flake off so quickly.
Sky R.
Sky R.
Murrieta , CA
4 years, 1 month ago
The Venus Spa Breeze! It works so well! and it moisturizes while you shave. I HATE shaving but after I got that one I wanted to shave all the time. the only down side is after awhile the soap / moisturizer stuff starts to dry out. But its worth is I have never got razor burn with any of these.. but I like the spa breeze the best I think it smells better! (: