Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Bronx, NY
What shaving cream works best with this razor? EOS, Skintimite?
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Nov. 8, 2013, 5:26 p.m.
I use Skintimite and it works incredibly well. In my experience, soap didn't work for me but I'm sure other shaving creams will work just as fine
Nov. 8, 2013, 5:06 p.m.
I know this is a little weird but I use Dove shampoo.
Nov. 8, 2013, 5:05 p.m.
I know this is a little weird but I use shampoo.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Nov. 3, 2013, 9:01 a.m.
I like skintimite
Grania F.
Grania F.
Oct. 31, 2013, 4:38 p.m.
I think Gillette Satin Care (even though it is the same brand!) works the best with the razor. I have tried skintimate and generics but the Gillette shaving cream lasts longer and doesn't wash off as quickly (which really helps when shaving in the shower).
Susan H.
Susan H.
Oct. 28, 2013, 7:15 a.m.
One that i would say that is in the middle of the two products you listed is the skintimate moisturizing cream shave. It has the consistency of a thick lotion. I prefer it over the EOS brand. It is also in packaging that is not in an aerosol can, which I like because it doesn't leave that annoying rust ring in your shower.
Alex C.
Alex C.
Oct. 25, 2013, 1:10 a.m.
I like skintimate. It works great and you only need to use a little.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Oct. 24, 2013, 6:59 p.m.
Right now the skintimate shaving cream works the best its what i use 95% of the time but if I'm out i use my husbands Gillette shaving cream and it works good too.
Arianna V.
Arianna V.
Oct. 20, 2013, 10:11 p.m.
I've tried everything form Aveno, to Skintimate, to store brands. Once I found EOS moisturizing shave cream I could never go back to normal shaving gel.
Brenda B.
Brenda B.
Oct. 19, 2013, 9:35 a.m.
I like eos, creamy, but the razor is so good bar soap works.
Chelsey K.
Chelsey K.
Oct. 18, 2013, 10:08 p.m.
I always use Dove and it works perfectly :)
Maryann V.
Maryann V.
Oct. 17, 2013, 10:16 p.m.
I really like EOS in general, so my vote is for EOS. I especially enjoy that it's a cream and does not foam, and have less cutting accidents when I need to use a cream.
Alyson B.
Alyson B.
Oct. 17, 2013, 3:27 p.m.
I use skintimite or dove
Marta A.
Marta A.
Oct. 17, 2013, 3:04 p.m.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have tried off brands and i always seem to go back to Skintimite. For me it has worked the best and leaves my skin smooth and hydrated and i love the scent selection!
Marie B.
Marie B.
Oct. 17, 2013, 12:37 p.m.
Baby oil!
Amber K.
Amber K.
Oct. 15, 2013, 8 p.m.
I use the off brand shave gel right now or whatever I have a coupon for.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Oct. 14, 2013, 3:59 p.m.
Ladies, skip the shave gels and creams its time to use the real deal...aussie moist conditioner all the way, ur legs will thank u afterwards
Jessie R.
Jessie R.
Oct. 14, 2013, 12:14 p.m.
I use shaving gel, the cream seems to gunk up the razor more.
Bernadette O.
Bernadette O.
Oct. 14, 2013, 12:05 a.m.
Coconut oil!!!! And it will also moisturize your skin!
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Oct. 13, 2013, 7:06 p.m.
I think any shaving cream works well with this razor.. I have even used it without shaving cream because it has the big gel strip that gives such a smooth shave without irritation.