Michelle M.
Bronx, NY
What shaving cream works best with this razor? EOS, Skintimite?
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
4 years ago
I use Skintimite and it works incredibly well. In my experience, soap didn't work for me but I'm sure other shaving creams will work just as fine
Baltimore, MD
4 years ago
I know this is a little weird but I use Dove shampoo.
Baltimore, MD
4 years ago
I know this is a little weird but I use shampoo.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
I like skintimite
Grania F.
Grania F.
Cincinnati, OH
4 years ago
I think Gillette Satin Care (even though it is the same brand!) works the best with the razor. I have tried skintimate and generics but the Gillette shaving cream lasts longer and doesn't wash off as quickly (which really helps when shaving in the shower).
Susan H.
Susan H.
Bentonville, AR
4 years ago
One that i would say that is in the middle of the two products you listed is the skintimate moisturizing cream shave. It has the consistency of a thick lotion. I prefer it over the EOS brand. It is also in packaging that is not in an aerosol can, which I like because it doesn't leave that annoying rust ring in your shower.
Alex C.
Alex C.
Norwalk, CA
4 years ago
I like skintimate. It works great and you only need to use a little.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Franklin, LA
4 years ago
Right now the skintimate shaving cream works the best its what i use 95% of the time but if I'm out i use my husbands Gillette shaving cream and it works good too.
Arianna V.
Arianna V.
Phoenix, AZ
4 years ago
I've tried everything form Aveno, to Skintimate, to store brands. Once I found EOS moisturizing shave cream I could never go back to normal shaving gel.
Brenda B.
Brenda B.
4 years ago
I like eos, creamy, but the razor is so good bar soap works.