Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Bronx, NY
What shaving cream works best with this razor? EOS, Skintimite?
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
3 years, 10 months ago
I use Skintimite and it works incredibly well. In my experience, soap didn't work for me but I'm sure other shaving creams will work just as fine
Baltimore, MD
3 years, 10 months ago
I know this is a little weird but I use Dove shampoo.
Baltimore, MD
3 years, 10 months ago
I know this is a little weird but I use shampoo.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
I like skintimite
Grania F.
Grania F.
Cincinnati, OH
3 years, 10 months ago
I think Gillette Satin Care (even though it is the same brand!) works the best with the razor. I have tried skintimate and generics but the Gillette shaving cream lasts longer and doesn't wash off as quickly (which really helps when shaving in the shower).
Susan H.
Susan H.
Bentonville, AR
3 years, 11 months ago
One that i would say that is in the middle of the two products you listed is the skintimate moisturizing cream shave. It has the consistency of a thick lotion. I prefer it over the EOS brand. It is also in packaging that is not in an aerosol can, which I like because it doesn't leave that annoying rust ring in your shower.
Alex C.
Alex C.
Norwalk, CA
3 years, 11 months ago
I like skintimate. It works great and you only need to use a little.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Franklin, LA
3 years, 11 months ago
Right now the skintimate shaving cream works the best its what i use 95% of the time but if I'm out i use my husbands Gillette shaving cream and it works good too.
Arianna V.
Arianna V.
Phoenix, AZ
3 years, 11 months ago
I've tried everything form Aveno, to Skintimate, to store brands. Once I found EOS moisturizing shave cream I could never go back to normal shaving gel.
Brenda B.
Brenda B.
3 years, 11 months ago
I like eos, creamy, but the razor is so good bar soap works.
Chelsey K.
Chelsey K.
Des Moines, IA
3 years, 11 months ago
I always use Dove and it works perfectly :)
Maryann V.
Maryann V.
3 years, 11 months ago
I really like EOS in general, so my vote is for EOS. I especially enjoy that it's a cream and does not foam, and have less cutting accidents when I need to use a cream.
Alyson B.
Alyson B.
West Warwick, RI
3 years, 11 months ago
I use skintimite or dove
Marta A.
Marta A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have tried off brands and i always seem to go back to Skintimite. For me it has worked the best and leaves my skin smooth and hydrated and i love the scent selection!
Marie B.
Marie B.
Baby oil!
Amber K.
Amber K.
Bay City, MI
3 years, 11 months ago
I use the off brand shave gel right now or whatever I have a coupon for.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Winchester, VA
3 years, 11 months ago
Ladies, skip the shave gels and creams its time to use the real deal...aussie moist conditioner all the way, ur legs will thank u afterwards
Jessie R.
Jessie R.
Travelers Rst, SC
3 years, 11 months ago
I use shaving gel, the cream seems to gunk up the razor more.
Bernadette O.
Bernadette O.
Gardena , Ca
3 years, 11 months ago
Coconut oil!!!! And it will also moisturize your skin!
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
3 years, 11 months ago
I think any shaving cream works well with this razor.. I have even used it without shaving cream because it has the big gel strip that gives such a smooth shave without irritation.