Claire N.
Claire N.
Camarillo, California
What is the difference between the different blades? Which is the best?
Kelli O.
Kelli O.
Dec. 10, 2014, 2:53 p.m.
I think 5 blades is the best!
Erica D.
Erica D.
Sept. 27, 2013, 5:18 p.m.
For me, the more blades the better. I have coarse black hair and 5 blades make it possible to feel silky smooth!
Amber J.
Amber J.
Sept. 27, 2013, 12:31 p.m.
Some have more blades than others and it just depends on your own prefrence
Brieanna N.
Brieanna N.
Sept. 26, 2013, 5:45 p.m.
I really like the 5 blades. Theres more of a chance that the razor will catch all of the hair in the first swipe instead of having to go over the same spot again and again.
Sierra W.
Sierra W.
Sept. 15, 2013, 4:36 p.m.
More blades more hair and shorter it cuts
Bethany N.
Bethany N.
Sept. 14, 2013, 9:44 p.m.
I use the 5 bladed razor and I feel like it gives me the best shave. I also don't get cut from it as easily as one with less blades. It's really about preference.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Sept. 13, 2013, 5:46 p.m.
Embrace is the best, and the Olay and Spa Breeze blades are the worst. The exterior gel bars melt away rather quickly, and I've nicked myself a few times from the exposed blades because of this.
Megan G.
Megan G.
Sept. 13, 2013, 1:15 a.m.
The Venus Embrace has five blades so you have less chance to cut yourself and it is supposed to give the closest shave compared to others with only four or three blades. Others have shave gel built in around the blades so you don't need separate shave gel or cream, but I find that the gel on these types don't last as long as the blades do so I find it as a waste of money and prefer the five bladed embrace razor.
Grace I.
Grace I.
Sept. 12, 2013, 10:28 a.m.
I'm an embrace fan all the way. The major difference is how many blades, and if you have a moisturizer outer layer, shaving gel layer, or none at all. :)
Natalie S.
Natalie S.
Sept. 10, 2013, 2:35 a.m.
Spa breeze for sure
Nadja B.
Nadja B.
Sept. 9, 2013, 9:03 p.m.
The more blades the better! Less cuts, more coverage, and smoothr legs :)
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Sept. 9, 2013, 7:18 p.m.
The difference will be the amount of blades and the different types of strips around the blades. I personally prefer the Embrace
Dahiana G.
Dahiana G.
Sept. 9, 2013, 6:03 p.m.
In my opinion the best id the spa breez one
Sandy R.
Sandy R.
Sept. 8, 2013, 4:05 a.m.
It really all depends on your skin type to be honest but I'm assuming the more blades the closer fine cut it shave it will be
Himashi A.
Himashi A.
Sept. 6, 2013, 9:59 p.m.
Every person is different because of their skin type, i prefer the deeper conditioning razors
Emily K.
Emily K.
Sept. 6, 2013, 5:54 p.m.
The 5 blades give the best coverage, and make it easier and faster to shave. The Venus & Olay is the best when you have sensitive skin and don't like using a ton of shave cream. the Venus & Olay with 5 blades is the best bet by far.