Claire N.
Camarillo, California

What is the difference between the different blades? Which is the best?

Kelli O.
Kelli O.
Raleigh, NC
2 years, 11 months ago
I think 5 blades is the best!
Erica D.
Erica D.
East Windsor, NJ
4 years, 1 month ago
For me, the more blades the better. I have coarse black hair and 5 blades make it possible to feel silky smooth!
Amber J.
Amber J.
Tucson, AZ
4 years, 1 month ago
Some have more blades than others and it just depends on your own prefrence
Brieanna N.
Brieanna N.
Beaumont, CA
4 years, 1 month ago
I really like the 5 blades. Theres more of a chance that the razor will catch all of the hair in the first swipe instead of having to go over the same spot again and again.
Sierra W.
Sierra W.
Vernon Hill, VA
4 years, 2 months ago
More blades more hair and shorter it cuts
Bethany N.
Bethany N.
4 years, 2 months ago
I use the 5 bladed razor and I feel like it gives me the best shave. I also don't get cut from it as easily as one with less blades. It's really about preference.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Valencia , CA
4 years, 2 months ago
Embrace is the best, and the Olay and Spa Breeze blades are the worst. The exterior gel bars melt away rather quickly, and I've nicked myself a few times from the exposed blades because of this.
Megan G.
Megan G.
Belton, MO
4 years, 2 months ago
The Venus Embrace has five blades so you have less chance to cut yourself and it is supposed to give the closest shave compared to others with only four or three blades. Others have shave gel built in around the blades so you don't need separate shave gel or cream, but I find that the gel on these types don't last as long as the blades do so I find it as a waste of money and prefer the five bladed embrace razor.
Grace I.
Grace I.
Buckeye, AZ
4 years, 2 months ago
I'm an embrace fan all the way. The major difference is how many blades, and if you have a moisturizer outer layer, shaving gel layer, or none at all. :)
Natalie S.