Amanda H.
Saint Marys, WV

Is it me or am I the only one that doesn't like Gillette Razors?

Alex C.
Alex C.
Norwalk, CA
4 years, 9 months ago
I love Gillette razor my hubby uses them and he has thick facial hair and it works great. I love to use men's razors too lol
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Chaska, MN
4 years, 9 months ago
No you are not. I don't like them either.
kassandra m.
kassandra m.
South Gate, CA
4 years, 9 months ago
I really like them it does the job quick and leaves your legs feeling extra smooth.
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
Chico, CA
4 years, 9 months ago
I love them! They make my legs super soft
Carmen H.
Carmen H.
Colome, SD
4 years, 9 months ago
My household loves gillette i also like my husbands better but is the only womens razor i can use without getting skin irritation....
Brandi P.
Brandi P.
Mesquite, TX
4 years, 9 months ago
I enjoy the Gillete razors. I prefer to buy them in the mens though. Something about the quality of the razor just seems to be better. It's funny considering that women tend to be the ones who have the most hair to shave. *sighs*
Yosary M.
Yosary M.
New Brunswick , NJ
4 years, 9 months ago
I love them especially my husband that's all we use love them..
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Lake Worth, FL
4 years, 9 months ago
We like them especially my husband that's all he uses!
Mary A.
Mary A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I do not like is as much too because the first time used it i was itching everywhere you can imagine
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Santa Clarita, CA
4 years, 9 months ago
It depends on which one I purchase. I really love the moisturazation the strips on these give me