Kate S.
HIGHLAND MLS
I want to try it but is it worth the money? its like $15 and the razor I use is like $9.99 is it worth it I mean how amazing can it be?
Kate P.
Kate P.
4 years, 2 months ago
I buy the disposable venus embrace with 5 blades 3/pack for $10 at walmart. I love it because it wrks great for me plus I think its cheaper than buying a razor plus refills!
Julissa A.
Julissa A.
East Elmhurst, NY
4 years, 2 months ago
This is one product, depending on your skin type, that can be worth the extra money. I tend to have super course hair on my legs and super sensitive skin on my legs also. I tried the gillette venus embrace one and it worked like butter! My skin did not get irritated and the refills are much more expensive but clipping coupons in the Sunday paper and also matching it to specials provided by stores (CVS always has a special on it) you could save more money than you spend if you wait for the right time.. My razor cost me 15 and the refills 20 (I got the big box because I go through them like nothing) and the store had a special for purchasing the razor and getting "bucks" to use in the store and with a coupon, I got the refills for free. It id definitely worth it.
Julie N.
Julie N.
Wellington, FL
4 years, 3 months ago
Absolutely! Any time I try to switch back to a disposable (like I am on vacation and forget mine) I can notice such a big difference in how close it shaves and how nice my skin feels.
Paige A.
Paige A.
Chula Vista, CA
4 years, 3 months ago
It is the only razor that I have used. I started with this razor and will never try another!
Beth F.
Beth F.
Rock Hill, SC
4 years, 3 months ago
I think it is worth it. When you take into account money spent on shaving cream and how quickly you go through that and your razor it is actually not much more expensive. One of the refills is $15 for a pack of 4 heads. Each head lasts me about two weeks (I shave every other day) so after the original purchase and with purchasing that kind I'm only spending about $7.50 a month which is not bad at all. Plus it is very convenient, less messy, smells good, and is moisturizing.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Shawnee, OK
4 years, 3 months ago
Yes, this razor is def. worth it! While you shave, the razor grabs all your hair, leaves none behind to feel smooth. Since I got this razor, I also do not have to shave as often as every other week.
Heather H.
Heather H.
Oakland City, IN
4 years, 3 months ago
When I want to try something that is a bit costly for the first time, I definitely spend a lot of time researching the product. Also, I look around a lot for a sale and/or a coupon for the product. This product goes on sale often at smaller drugstore type places. Also, there are usually coupons online for more costly items. :) Good luck!
Abby H.
Abby H.
Redfield, AR
4 years, 3 months ago
Yes....you won't go back once you use it. So awesome!
jeisha r.