Jessica C.

I use the Gillette fusion for men right now because it's worked better than most razors I've tried. Is it worth the switch?

Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Apex, NC
4 years, 11 months ago
I also am currently use Gillette fusion for men and previously used this brand. I like the mens, because the women's brand the lotion around the razor aggravates my skin and I get red bumps. But the mens doesn't. I suggest trying it but keep the mens razor just in case.
Beth G.
Beth G.
Aurora, CO
4 years, 12 months ago
I too use my husbands fusion razor! That is weird. No do not switch to these female razors, they do not work on contoured areas or leave as nice a shave. I really do think that designers end up making the best male products because men don't put up with this $#!@
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
Florence, AZ
5 years, 3 months ago
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have used my husband's fusion and it's awesome! These aren't as good for a close shave but they are a close second, and they moisturize better.