Karmin C.
Denver,CO

I really want to buy it but I am scared it will not work and I have used the other ones of this brand but I am not sure if I should use this and I am looking for a new razor and one with Olay in it but does it really work?

Karissa M.
Karissa M.
COVENTRY
4 years, 11 months ago
Works but for a very brief time. only about a wwweek maybe more before the cream is gone
Sherita G.
Sherita G.
Tuscaloosa , AL
5 years ago
This razor definitely works! It gives a very close shave and is moisturizing. I have very dry skin on my legs, and shaving usually dries them out to the point of being tight and itchy afterwards. I have never had that problem after using this razor. I'm super cheap, but I shell out the cash for refills without hesitation.
Kim L.
Kim L.
5 years, 1 month ago
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This product works, I have thick curly hair on my skin and it definitely is one of the best razors I have use and the great part is I don;t have to use a shaving cream to get smooth shaved skin.
Yeny F.
Yeny F.
Santa Fe , NM
5 years, 1 month ago
It totally works and I don't even use shaving cream. I recommend you like their Facebook as sometimes they give out thousands of razors for free for people to try out. That way you can try it for free. Or sometimes they have coupons on their page. I really like this razor. I think it works.