Ebony f.

How long does these razors keep your legs smooth?

Tracy D.
Tracy D.
2 years, 11 months ago
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
All depends on how fast your hair grows
Christina R.
Christina R.
Elizabethtown, IN
3 years, 6 months ago
It depends on your hair growth. It can normally keep your skin smooth for up to two days
Dayna D.
Dayna D.
Adairsville , Ga
3 years, 6 months ago
I shave about every other day. Some days it ups to every day depending on what I am doing.
Kim J.
Kim J.
3 years, 6 months ago
I keep reading amazing reviews that claim this razor leaves their legs feeling smooth for X-amount of days, but not for me! I can get by 3 or 4 days with this razor, though. So is an extra day or two worth the price? That is up to you.
Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.
Scottsdale, AZ
3 years, 6 months ago
Its about 1-2 days for me. My hair grows REALLY fast (ALL OVER! :( ), so I have to shave more often than most!
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Erie, PA
3 years, 6 months ago
I think it just depends on the person. Not sure if my legs just hate me or if it natural but I have to shave everyday. So for me one day and thats if there is no cold breeze either.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I would say that with the Venus razor, my legs stay completely smooth for about 2-3 days and I can probably go with out shaving for about five. I have found that when I use a new Venus razor, my legs look smooth and don't have the cuts or knicks that I get with other razors.
Denise R.
Denise R.
Matthews, NC
3 years, 6 months ago
I would have to say 2 days really smooth and hopefully I'm in a setting that doesn't have the air conditioning blasting.
Savannah G.