yazmin G.
How long does it last?
Chelsea G.
Chelsea G.
3 years, 8 months ago
If you do not store your razors in the shower while not in use, the razors usually last about 2 months. Each cartridge pack comes with at least 4 razor blades. Definitely worth the extra money. They last long and do the best job at getting and keeping that smooth feel.
Riyadh,Saudi Arabia
3 years, 9 months ago
It lasts a long time, but you have to take off the razor itself each 3 weeks.
Suganya T.
Suganya T.
Scarborough , Ontario
Few months..
Chelsea H.
Chelsea H.
Auburn, AL
3 years, 9 months ago
It lasts me about a month!! To make your razors last longer don't leave them in the shower after you're done.
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
West Orange, NJ
3 years, 9 months ago
It lasts a few months if you take care of it. This is the only razor i will use. And you can find it cheaper on amazon.
Kissimmee, FL
3 years, 9 months ago
If you clean it and dry it and store it OUT of the shower, the blades can last for months! Proper care makes them stay in good, working order for a long time so that you can get your money's worth out of them!
Ladena R.
Ladena R.
Victoria, BC
3 years, 9 months ago
It lasts me a long time. At least 3 weeks if not more. (I don't use it every shower...)
Felicia N.
Felicia N.
LAKESIDE, CA
3 years, 9 months ago
As long as it isn't constantly getting dosed with water it last between 2-3 months. I have a good hanging spot that it doesn't just lay in water whenever anyone uses a shower & it really helps.
Maggie D.
Maggie D.
I use mine about twice a week and they last about 2 months! (:
Riyadh,Saudi Arabia
3 years, 10 months ago
Depends on how much you use it,if you use it everyday it will probably last 3 weeks,but if you use it once a week it may last for 2 or 2 1/2 months
Shanin C.
Shanin C.
Attica, NY
3 years, 10 months ago
My razors alway last for a long time I think the shortest time was a month. I shave every other day and if you take care of your razor, It will last for a while.
Grace C.
Grace C.
kENT
3 years, 10 months ago
If you take care of your blades they will take care of you. Apply a shave gel/foam or even hair conditioner on your legs before shaving. Rinse and dry your shaver and store in the bathroom cabinet. Shave regularly so the hair is shorter and thinner putting less wear on the blades. You will find you will keep the same one for up to 2 months.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
BRONX, NY
3 years, 10 months ago
Mine lasted about 2 months,, It depends on how much u shave overall Gillette* Venus* Embrace* are the best razors hands down.. love it
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Southampton, NJ
3 years, 10 months ago
Mine lasted me about a month it just depends on how often you use it
Jesica M.
Jesica M.
Long Beach, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These razors I feel last a bit longer than most! I use the shave cream with even the one that has the olay bar on it!
Monze H.
Monze H.
Salinas, Ca
3 years, 10 months ago
I mean for me I shave twice a week sometimes it depends where I'm going but it lasted me a month.
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
3 years, 10 months ago
I can make mine last about a month, sometimes even two. Keep it in a dry place, wipe it off when you're done with it, don't shave every single day and it should last you a long while before having to replace it.
Christina S.
Christina S.
Lyndhurst, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
When I used mine I got 3-4 good uses out of it before I felt it started to become more dull.
Kissimmee, FL
3 years, 10 months ago
I get my blades to last longer by making sure I dry them off after each use with a towel and then store them in a dry place. If you take care of them, the blades will last MONTHS!
Shae C.
Shae C.
Owasso, OK
3 years, 10 months ago
Each razor lasts about a week. Depending how often you shave. But a box of them usually comes with 3 at the least I believe. These are my favorite razors because they don't give me razor burn and they work very well.