jasmine r.
Reading, PA

Do these shavers really work good

Kelly S.
Kelly S.
Rocky Face, GA
4 years, 2 months ago
I've loved every venus razor I've had.
Monica H.
Monica H.
Dieppe, NB
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Inregards to the gunk on the blade, I was able to make mine last a lot longer with out the gunk by taking them out of the shower when I'm done, since I have my husband and r odometer using the shower a few times a day I noticed the extra moisture and water would make them gunky and wear out quickly
Wendy W.
Wendy W.
North Port, FL
4 years, 2 months ago
Though you get a close shave with this razor, it doesn't last very long. I'd prefer saving a bit of money and using shaving cream.
Bri L.
Bri L.
Daly City, CA
4 years, 3 months ago
I'm not a huge fan of this brand. The razor heads seem to wear out pretty quickly, and I prefer a more stable razor that doesn't move and slide so easily when I shave -- sometimes these feel too shaky, like I'll cut myself!
Carla V.
Carla V.
Harvard, MA
4 years, 3 months ago
Absolutely! I love how they give a nice close shave! And they last a while without getting dull...
Yvonny J.
Yvonny J.
Meridian, ID
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Yes, they are better than those cheap ones that you use for a week and throw away. These last a very long time if you buy the cartridges.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Fort Collins, CO
4 years, 3 months ago
These are the best razors you will ever use!
Summaiyah J.
Summaiyah J.
Skokie, IL
4 years, 3 months ago
Absolutely! It protects your skin from getting razor burns or cutting yourself. It leaves your skin feeling super soft and smooth, hope this helped! :)
Tayra R.
Tayra R.
4 years, 3 months ago
Yes, it leaves your skin soft and smooth.
Reina J.