jasmine r.
jasmine r.
Reading, PA
Do these shavers really work good
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
Nov. 7, 2013, 12:03 a.m.
I've loved every venus razor I've had.
Monica H.
Monica H.
Nov. 2, 2013, 2:44 a.m.
Inregards to the gunk on the blade, I was able to make mine last a lot longer with out the gunk by taking them out of the shower when I'm done, since I have my husband and r odometer using the shower a few times a day I noticed the extra moisture and water would make them gunky and wear out quickly
Wendy W.
Wendy W.
Oct. 26, 2013, 12:30 p.m.
Though you get a close shave with this razor, it doesn't last very long. I'd prefer saving a bit of money and using shaving cream.
Bri L.
Bri L.
Oct. 16, 2013, 3:28 p.m.
I'm not a huge fan of this brand. The razor heads seem to wear out pretty quickly, and I prefer a more stable razor that doesn't move and slide so easily when I shave -- sometimes these feel too shaky, like I'll cut myself!
Carla V.
Carla V.
Oct. 15, 2013, 1:30 p.m.
Absolutely! I love how they give a nice close shave! And they last a while without getting dull...
Yvonny J.
Yvonny J.
Oct. 12, 2013, 1:03 p.m.
Yes, they are better than those cheap ones that you use for a week and throw away. These last a very long time if you buy the cartridges.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Oct. 12, 2013, 1:48 a.m.
These are the best razors you will ever use!
Summaiyah J.
Summaiyah J.
Oct. 10, 2013, 11:06 p.m.
Absolutely! It protects your skin from getting razor burns or cutting yourself. It leaves your skin feeling super soft and smooth, hope this helped! :)
Tayra R.
Tayra R.
Oct. 10, 2013, 9:27 p.m.
Yes, it leaves your skin soft and smooth.
Reina J.
Reina J.
Oct. 10, 2013, 7:35 p.m.
Make my skin sooooo smooth! I use the Olay one
Chelsea H.
Chelsea H.
Oct. 9, 2013, 11:37 p.m.
Yes!!! Absolutely love them!! Rarely cut myself with these too!!!
Naomi W.
Naomi W.
Oct. 9, 2013, 11:34 p.m.
These are the only razors I buy. I would recommend if u like that nice smooth finish on your legs! They come in different scents. The cartridges last a very long time. & all u have to do after it's done, is just buy a new cartridge. Not pricey at all if you go to stores like target, kmart, walmart. Or even better costco/ SAMs club! :)
Naomi F.
Naomi F.
Oct. 8, 2013, 2:30 p.m.
Yes! The multiple blades create a much closer shave (reducing how often you have to do so) and the moisture bars are nice to have. The design of the handle is also awesome.
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
Oct. 7, 2013, 5:06 p.m.
I did not like these. However being able to change the razors helps.
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Oct. 7, 2013, 1:52 a.m.
I love these razors! I am awful at shaving and I would cut myself all the time and I tried using all different kinds because I am cheep and I didn't want to pay that much for razors. But ever since I started using the Venus razors I have maybe cut myself once in 2 years and it was my own fault. these razors are amazing!
Walii R.
Walii R.
Oct. 5, 2013, 4:57 a.m.
I really like the. Venus is definitely the best.
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Oct. 3, 2013, 10:40 p.m.
I feel like the blades don't last as long (sharp) and they're definitely not a favorite for me.
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Oct. 3, 2013, 9:57 a.m.
I don't like them at all seems like i have to use 10 razors to get the results I want & I'm not a hairy person. When my legs get prickly I want a smooth shave. I just don't get that using the Venus or any Gilette razor unless I use 10 razors. Don't waste your money. I use Bic razors
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Oct. 2, 2013, 10:37 p.m.
I've had the best luck with the Venus Divine and not the original. I didn't care much at all for the Embrace. Too much gunk on the razor.