Kelsey P.
Kelsey P.
Lake Crystal, MN
Are these super worth it to buy? :)
Kelli O.
Kelli O.
Raleigh, NC
2 years, 9 months ago
Yes definitely! They are the least expensive at Walmart
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
3 years, 10 months ago
Yes I think they are so work it I love them.
Cortney P.
Cortney P.
Lexington, KY
Yes. worth it!
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Centreville, VA
3 years, 10 months ago
Totally worth it, they feel so smooth on your skin and they don't quickly fade or dull.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Yuma, AZ
3 years, 10 months ago
My 1st one I got for free and ever since I love mine. I think they are worth every penny. I stock up on them when Target has an great sale. Mine answer is totally yes
Frances M.
Frances M.
Norfolk, VA
3 years, 10 months ago
I love mine. I never buy any other kind of razor because these work the best!
Paola Z.
Paola Z.
Doral, FL
Yes, I really like them!
Abigail T.
Abigail T.
Las Vegas, NV
3 years, 11 months ago
I just bought one last week and I totally loved it. No regrets.
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
Newport, OR
Allison R.
Allison R.
Seminole, FL
3 years, 11 months ago
They work well like any other expensive razor brand.
Lia C.
Lia C.
Watertown, CT
3 years, 11 months ago
Def. worth it! i just gave one to my fiancés mom because when i bought mine they were buy one get 1 1/2 off! the refills are a little expensive but you can mix and match so buy sale!
Gladys R.
Gladys R.
Georgetown, SC
3 years, 11 months ago
If you purchase from Sams Club you can get the Razor and 6 heads for 16.99 with a coupon. Without the coupon it's 21.99
Marissa S.
Marissa S.
Alexandria, LA
3 years, 11 months ago
I love mine, and I haven't bought a different kind of razor since I found it! I would definitely recommend it.
3 years, 11 months ago
For me personally it was not worth it. It is hard for the razor to bend around certain parts of the leg and it does not pick up all of your hair. The Venus and Olay razor on the other hand is my favorite. I just don't like the embrace.
Morgan O.
Morgan O.
El Centro, CA
3 years, 11 months ago
Extremely! they are pricey but they are the best out there! totally worth it
Jeaneska R.
Jeaneska R.
Woodhaven, NY
3 years, 11 months ago
Gillette's Venus Embraze are good razors. However, they are not the best. They don't give you a clean close shave. My favorite razor are Schick's HydroSilk razors. Those are by far, the BEST, with 5 blades. Those will leave your skin baby soft and a shave that lasts a couple of days.
Jessica O.
Jessica O.
3 years, 11 months ago
Yes - these are totally worth it. I'd check out Amazon or a Sam's Club or Costco to find a good deal.
Blissfield, MI
3 years, 11 months ago
Yes! I use reusable ones mostly but use these when I travel and they are the only razors that don't give me burn, try it for yourself!
Blissfield, MI
3 years, 11 months ago
I think so! I use the reusable one most of the time but I like to use to disposable ones when I travel, they are the only razors that don't give me razor burn! Try it for yourself!
Karen O.
Karen O.
3 years, 11 months ago
ACTUALLY YES THESE ARE GREAT I ACTUALLY GOT THESE FROM MY DAD IM SUCH A DADDY'S GIRL AT HIS JOB SOMEONE GAVE HIM THESE FOR ME AND MY MOM I HAVE TO SAY THE MULTIPLE BLADES ARE A PLUS AND THEY THE SKIN SOO SOFT LUVVV THEM
Sara G.
Sara G.
San Diego, CA
3 years, 11 months ago
For the most part, yes. They leave skin feeling great, and give a really close shave. There are some cheaper options that work just as well though.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Macomb, Mi
3 years, 11 months ago
Although they are expensive, they are super worth it to buy! My favorite is the Venus Olay . They leave your skin extremely smooth and any handle fits every blade. Plus, there is always coupons in the newspaper for them!
Angelic S.
Angelic S.
3 years, 11 months ago
Yes. They cut close and remove hair completely.
Aries A.
Aries A.
Elk Grove, CA
3 years, 11 months ago
Yes this is worth buying!! It leaves my skin soft and no razor bumps at all.
Juanita P.
Juanita P.
Maysville, NC
3 years, 11 months ago
Yes. smooth shave, long lasting razor head, easy to change out, versatile. these are the only razors my daughters and i use.
Feiona R.
Feiona R.
Hartford, CT
3 years, 11 months ago
YES! i always h=get these they are long lasting and keep my legs smooth :)
Briana C.
Briana C.
Cranston, RI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Yes they are in my opinion. I am an avid coupon user so I usually at least have a coupon for them and most often can find them on sale at the major drug store chains(CVS, Walgreens, Rite Aid, etc)
Claudia T.
Claudia T.
San jose, Ca
3 years, 11 months ago
Yes, I get mine at club store, and they last me all month
Jamie E.
Jamie E.
Alameda, CA
3 years, 11 months ago
Definitely worth it! The blades stay sharp longer than the cheap ones and they make your skin so smooth!
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
Orlando, FL
3 years, 11 months ago
Yes totally worth the money
Gina A.
Gina A.
Dobbs Ferry, NY
3 years, 11 months ago
ABSOLUTELY! Especially if you have thick/coarse hair. Its so quick and easy with the moisture bars attached! Worth every penny
Stacy D.
Stacy D.
Rancho Cordova, CA
3 years, 11 months ago
Yes I like it very soft on the skin
Nashville, TN
3 years, 11 months ago
The Olay razors are an absolute pamper product for pregnant ladies! Makes shaving so do-able
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Lake Charles, LA
3 years, 11 months ago
OH yes!!! Definitely worth every penny :)
Christine P.
Christine P.
Cicero, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Yes!!! and you can change the blades
April H.
April H.
Clarksville, TN
3 years, 12 months ago
Yes you have to try them. You only really need one blade but when Olay and Venus combine you have to try it out. Hope this was helpful.
Megan F.
Megan F.
Mills, WY
3 years, 12 months ago
I personally didn't really like them. I felt like a I got a better shave with a men's razor so thats what I always buy.
Shannon J.
Shannon J.
Clearwater , FL
3 years, 12 months ago
Yes to your question. I have tried other brands and they would either cut up my legs or leave razor burn. The Venus leaves a very close and smooth shave. I can't use any other brands nor do I want to. Yes they are a little expensive but totally worth it. My only suggestion would be to find coupons for them I've found a couple that gave me a couple dollars off the purchase.