Chantal P.
Chantal P.
San Diego , Ca
Are these razor good to use if you have sensitive skin
Tracy D.
Tracy D.
Jan. 1, 2015, 4:33 p.m.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Yes they are I would recommend using a sensitive skin soap with it as you shave though
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
June 20, 2014, 6:54 p.m.
I use these and an epilator because my hair follicles get so infected. I am allergic to cheap metals but the Venus blades are amazing.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
June 7, 2014, 10:58 a.m.
Yes! You can always use a shaving cream for sensitive skin for extra protection as well :)
Jackie R.
Jackie R.
June 5, 2014, 2:32 p.m.
For my sensitive skin they are awesome
Alisha I.
Alisha I.
June 4, 2014, 4:05 p.m.
Yes, the work great on my skin, which is sensitive.
Andrea T.
Andrea T.
June 4, 2014, 1:50 a.m.
Yes! My skin is super sensitive and switching to these razors has eliminated all problems I had with plain disposable razors.
raven b.
raven b.
June 1, 2014, 10:05 p.m.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Yes yes yes it helps your skin
Ali L.
Ali L.
May 31, 2014, 3:57 p.m.
I have very sensitive skin and have never had a problem with these razors.
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
May 30, 2014, 12:45 a.m.
Ya they are I use them all the time and they are great
Caylee P.
Caylee P.
May 29, 2014, 7:44 p.m.
Yes they work great. Even under the arm pit I don't get razor burn :]
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
May 29, 2014, 12:25 p.m.
Absolutely! I have sensitive skin and always had some sort of razor burn with other razors... not these! I use the Venus Breeze or Olay and find they produce a clean, soft shave!
Allie S.
Allie S.
May 29, 2014, 11:26 a.m.
Yes the are because the soap really smooths your legs and and they won't be dry after. I love these
YANETH U.
YANETH U.
May 27, 2014, 10:27 p.m.
YES THEY ARE I ALSO HAVE SENSITIVE SKIN AND I HAVE NOT HAD ANY PROBLEMS WITH THEM
Kristine S.
Kristine S.
May 27, 2014, 9:13 p.m.
Yes I have sensitive skin and these razors are amazing I have never broke out
Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.
May 27, 2014, 7:04 p.m.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Yes I have really sensitive skin and tend to get after shave bumps easily an these tend to work great and not leave hardly any after shave bumps.
Amber O.
Amber O.
May 27, 2014, 11:58 a.m.
I have very sensitive skin but Venus razors are the only brand I'll use! Use shaving cream and then lotion afterwards! Best razors by far
Tracy S.
Tracy S.
May 25, 2014, 11:41 p.m.
Yes, they are. Just make sure to use shaving cream and then use a lotion after you shave.
Aeron M.
Aeron M.
May 24, 2014, 9:22 p.m.
Yes I have sensitive skin and they work perfectly. And they don't leave any bumps
Lauren Q.
Lauren Q.
May 23, 2014, 8:09 p.m.
I think so, I can only use one type of their blade without breaking out on my legs. But that one blade is the best one I have used.