Brandi P.
Brandi P.
Mesquite, TX
Anyone ever received one of these free? If so where and how? I've been trying to get my hands on one of these. I've seen a ton of people get these as a promo.
Katie W.
Katie W.
Oct. 27, 2013, 5:20 p.m.
I actually got mine from Influenster awhile back
Somalia C.
Somalia C.
Oct. 25, 2013, 9:54 p.m.
Sometimes the facebook page gives out free razors if you like them on their page
Gladys R.
Gladys R.
Oct. 21, 2013, 9:57 a.m.
I have received at my job. We are a military broker and the marketing manager gave some out. I was lucky to get one because these are a bit pricey in the stores.
Cordelia B.
Cordelia B.
Oct. 21, 2013, 12:27 a.m.
I won one in the Allure magazine Pop-up Shop.
Alexandria R.
Alexandria R.
Oct. 14, 2013, 2:12 p.m.
I got a few of these for free when they were on sale at target, I used a manufacture coupon and a Target coupon! There also promo's at Target & Walmart and they send them out for free with coupons!
Melanie H.
Melanie H.
Oct. 10, 2013, 6:55 p.m.
Target and Walmart occasionally do promos where they give our samples of this razor, and they've been in several voboxes.
Alaina P.
Alaina P.
Oct. 8, 2013, 5:41 p.m.
The only time I have gotten one for free has been when it is packaged with something, or when target has a deal going on.
Briana C.
Briana C.
Oct. 6, 2013, 12:28 a.m.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I received one in a Target Beauty Box in September. I also follow them on Twitter and they often give them out. Make sure to "Like" the Facebook page because they often have giveaways there.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Oct. 4, 2013, 12:45 a.m.
Follow them on Twitter they are always giving them away to fans I have gotten 5 this year myself
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Oct. 1, 2013, 3:42 p.m.
Birchbox
Dalia B.
Dalia B.
Sept. 30, 2013, 2:26 p.m.
I believe they are not available now but you can check on freebiesharks.com he posts always free samples and you ,might find it some day :)