Laurie S.
Laurie S.
Oshkosh, WI
Am I the only one who just buys a whole new razor instead of paying 14.00 for refills?
Stacy D.
Stacy D.
Rancho Cordova, CA
3 years, 11 months ago
Yes I find out that it's cheaper to just to buy things new the refill cost more
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Lake Charles, LA
3 years, 11 months ago
Nope...not the only one. I always just buy a new razor :)
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
3 years, 11 months ago
Well I guess it all comes down to what works for you if you see that its useless to buy refills and buy a whole new razor than go for it but yah I can sometimes go through a month using the same razor and it works just as well new but it might just help you in the long run to buy refill and just stock up on them vs you constantly buying a whole new one.
Jamie O.
Jamie O.
Bloomington , MN
3 years, 12 months ago
I always find coupons in the paper and online. Then I wait until they go on sale and I can get them cheap. Also at Target they have the deals where if you buy so many you can get a gift card. Great deal.
Jacqueline T.
Jacqueline T.
Warren, MI
4 years ago
There should be no reason your paying $14 for refills, my husband buys my refills and pays half that for a 3 pack, your going to the wrong place!! In the long run its cheaper to just buy refills then to keep buying razors, and this works better then any razor I've ever used..
April M.
April M.
Saint Paul, MN
4 years ago
Target had a $3 off coupon for these last month and Venus also had a $3 off coupon that made them free when combined. I bought over 50.
Dusti R.
Dusti R.
Grand Jct, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I buy the refills at Costco or Sam's. They lasted me a really, really long time. That might be one of the only things I buy at the discount that I can't make it worth while using coupons.
Teela M.
Teela M.
Long Beach, CA
4 years ago
I do the same thing. Refills aren't really worth the price unless you can find a coupon or sale
Juanita N.
Juanita N.
Decatur, IL
4 years ago
I buy a six pack of blades for $19 and they last a very long time, well worth the money.
Tina M.
Tina M.
Levittown, PA
4 years ago
I end up doing the same thing. I find it more cost effective... {I purchase a 14 pack - I believe} at BJ's Wholesale whenever I get the coupons.
Elizabeth T.
Elizabeth T.
Columbia, SC
4 years ago
I do the same thing. It's more wasteful but so much cheaper. I wish they would offer better deals on the refills.
Jacquetta G.
Jacquetta G.
Columbia, SC
4 years ago
I don't buy the refills! I save money by just buying new razors!
Jillian M.
Jillian M.
Windsor, CT
4 years ago
I am a couponer so I almost never pay for these razors, I typically get them for free. I never buy cartridges!!!!
Melisa H.
Melisa H.
Oak Lawn, IL
4 years ago
I do the same. My razors usually last me a long time.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Willoughby, OH
4 years ago
I do the same thing! It's so much cheaper to do it that way!
Jacquelynn V.
Jacquelynn V.
El Paso, TX
4 years ago
I find that I don't even need to get refills. I have had the same Venus Embrace for over two months now & it continues to work just fine !
Restory V.
Restory V.
Yuma, AZ
4 years ago
The three pack is usually cheaper. If not then there are other inexpensive brands, that are just as good.