Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Hermitage, TN
After a couple uses, do you ever find that it becomes very sticky and doesn't shave well?
Tabitha S.
Tabitha S.
4 years, 1 month ago
No, I never had that problem. I always leave mine in a dry location though.
Bethany G.
Bethany G.
Wolcott, CT
4 years, 1 month ago
Yes! But I've found that if you keep razors with lotion strips away from high moisture (except when you're using them of course) that it will prevent them from getting "gooey"
Beth F.
Beth F.
Rock Hill, SC
4 years, 1 month ago
No. This has never happened to me. Make sure you wet it before each use.
Tasha W.
Tasha W.
Canada
4 years, 1 month ago
I haven't had this issue.
Lorrie S.
Lorrie S.
dubois, PA
Yes I wipe the blade off after I use it
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
Fayetteville, NC
4 years, 1 month ago
Yes I wipe the blade off with a rag after I use it
Vivian B.
Vivian B.
Bakersfield , CA
4 years, 1 month ago
I feel like whenever I buy razors with built in moisture stick that they do not last long if I leave them in the shower, so I agree I had to start storing my razor out of the shower which isn't best for remembering but it makes it last longer!
Erin C.
Erin C.
Plantation, FL
4 years, 1 month ago
I agree with everyone else's comments. I started drying mine and that helped a lot. It no longer gets that sticky, goopy feeling!
Sally P.
Sally P.
Apple Valley, CA
4 years, 1 month ago
Yes when I first purchased this that was an issue so all I did id whenever I shaved I would take it out of the shower and dry it and I find out that it last much much longer hope this helps :)
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Fresno, CA
4 years, 1 month ago
This isn't a problem unless you leave it in water or against a wet surface.
Carla J.
Carla J.
pontypool torfaen
4 years, 1 month ago
Yes i understand what you mean this has happened to me but it was because i had left it in the water for way to long i would suggested not to leave it in the water..
Katy B.
Katy B.
Lawrenceburg, TN
4 years, 1 month ago
I know what you're talking about and a lot of that could be leaving it in a ace that the water will hit it and cause the moisture bar to become like this. Try taking it out of the shower or hanging it up. It seems to prolong the life of the blade/and the moisture bar.
Yeliz S.
Yeliz S.
4 years, 1 month ago
Only with the Olay and Venus razor. But all of the others are great for me.
Myriam J.
Myriam J.
Yes I have notice that
Joan R.
Joan R.
Pekin, IL
4 years, 1 month ago
Mine never did get sticky, but moisturizing. I think what you guys are feeling is the soap bar on the razor combining with the water to make it feel sticky, but it's not. It actually helps glide it better along your skin.
Katrina K.
Katrina K.
Aliso Viejo, CA
4 years, 1 month ago
My razor did get sticky if I left it on the sink or the tub. If I store it in the stick-up holder, it dries properly and isn't sticky.
Paige T.
Paige T.
Grande Prairie, AB
4 years, 1 month ago
Yes I have noticed this, I just keep my razor facing upwards and flip it back when it is dry. For me it only happens if I leave it facing down.
Katerina B.
Katerina B.
Yes I've noticed that it does that... :(
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Royal Oak, MI
4 years, 1 month ago
I've had that happen to me but if I just run the razor under some water then it works fine again.
Laura S.
Laura S.
4 years, 2 months ago
Only if it gets soaked and the water stays all over the moisturizing bar....maybe oat it dry a bit with a towel in the shower before putting it awayor moving the shower head so it doesn't constantly spray the razor
Tiffany W.
Tiffany W.
Ellijay, GA
4 years, 2 months ago
Yes i have had this happen as well. Leaving it fave up resolved it for the most part but sometimes it still happens
Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.
Mt Sterling, KY
4 years, 2 months ago
Nope, no issues here. Just make sure to position it in a way so it dries well and you'll be fine.
Cassandra H.
Cassandra H.
4 years, 2 months ago
No, only when it sits face down with water on the blade. The oils and stuff make it that way. Just leave your razor dry & face up!
Katie B.
Katie B.
Oconomowoc, WI
4 years, 2 months ago
No - I never had any problems.