influenster

influenster

Any Venus blade refill fits any Venus handle so you can find your perfect shaving match without having to purchase a whole new razor. Try it out! o Venus Embrace blade refills provide an ultra-close shave with five blades that hug curves to get virtually every hair. Available in 4- and 8- count packages. o Venus & Olay blade refills feature Olay Moisture Bars that contain skin conditioners to help lock in moisture and with every smoothing stroke, Venus’ five blades provide an ultra-close shave. Available in 3-count packages. †Prices are at the sole discretion of the retailer. Based on monthly cartridge replacement rate and manufacturer suggested retail price from June 2011 to July 2012.

0 character used

HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
Andrea M.

3 influensters found this helpful

These are the best disposables I have ever used! I tried to save money buying another brand, or even the cheaper cartridges with this same brand - I had to come back to these. Nothing left my legs as smooth. Winter, summer, whenever - my legs feel great!

Christina L.

2 influensters found this helpful

I used to purchase these razors all the time. Nice close shave but they don't hold up well for everyday shaving. The handle disfunctions after a few months, so I find my self buying a new handle. I switched over to Dollar Shave Club because of the high price of replacement blades of the Venus products.

Jessica D.

1 influenster found this helpful

I love how smooth this razor blade leave your skin. I got the package that comes with the shower holder which enables the razor to last longer sense it itsnt sitting in water on the shelf. I love the way the razor head rotates for even the toughest places to shave. Although, i have noticed that the Olay Moisture Bars seem to not last very long, maybe 3-4 shaves. then it just gets so small, they Moisture Bars shrivel to where it doesnt touch your skin. I still love the product and is by far my favorite razor blade.

Kristen M.

1 influenster found this helpful

I love this Gilette Venus razor! I can shave my legs and get a smooth finish. The added benefit of this razor is the Olay that helps moisturizer the skin as you shave. I gave it a 4 out of 5 just because I think it should last for more than a couple of shaves and not get so dull. If they made this a disposable razor I would definitely buy more often than others!

sam i.

1 influenster found this helpful

i love this Gilette Venus razor! I can shave my legs and get a smooth finish. The added benefit of this razor is the Olay that helps moisturizer the skin as you shave. I gave it a 4 out of 5 just because I think it should last for more than a couple of shaves and not get so dull. If they made this a disposable razor I would definitely buy more often than others!

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
Bryana G.
Bryana G.

Am I the only one who thinks the Gillette men razor's works the best? I still my bf's constantly. :)

32 answersOct 16 - 2013 - 11:36 p.m.
Alisha R.
Alisha R.

If you have used the Venus Embrace, also, how does this product compare to that?

6 answersApr 30 - 2015 - 12:30 a.m.
Michelle H.
Michelle H.

If you haven't tried the blue packaged one, your missing out! I'm really loving the one for sensitive skin. It's really a big difference

2 answersFeb 09 - 2015 - 3:15 a.m.
cristina e.
cristina e.

Has anyone gotten cut with these razors?

35 answersJun 22 - 2014 - 12:47 p.m.
Anna w.
Anna w.

Are they really worth the money? Also which Is the best to buy?

12 answersJun 08 - 2014 - 5:32 p.m.
Mayjanelle P.
Mayjanelle P.

Is it better to use shavig gel or cream? not sure which method is better. or is t the brand of gel or cream that makes a diff?

41 answersOct 14 - 2013 - 2:17 p.m.
ASK A QUESTION

Welcome to Influenster! You're one click away from unlocking exclusive rewards, like free full-sized products!

Join Now