Add a Photo

By GILLETTE VENUS®
#2 in Women's Razors

Any Venus blade refill fits any Venus handle so you can find your perfect shaving match without having to purchase a whole new razor. Try it out! o Venus Embrace blade refills provide an ultra-close shave with five blades that hug curves to get virtually every hair. Available in 4- and 8- count packages. o Venus & Olay blade refills feature Olay Moisture Bars that contain skin conditioners to help lock in moisture and with every smoothing stroke, Venus’ five blades provide an ultra-close shave. Available in 3-count packages. †Prices are at the sole discretion of the retailer. Based on monthly cartridge replacement rate and manufacturer suggested retail price from June 2011 to July 2012.

Photos (159)
araseli o.
araseli o.
Abilene, TX

The first time I used this razor i had low expectations, because moisture bar razors i have used before in the past never gave me a close enough shave, and the moisture bars would run out too quickly as i shave very frequently. So i tried this Venus and olay 5 blade moisture bar razor in vanilla creme and the first thing i noticed was how delish the moisture bars smelled. I did my regular routine to shave ; wet the razor soaked the areas i was going to shave then went about shaving gliding the razor in slow long strokes. After i was done shaving my legs i ran my hand down them and they were ridiculously smooth and silky! The moisture bars left a layer of hydration on my legs and everything else i shaved! When i got out of the shower and patted myself dry i noticed that my legs were so moisturized even after being dried that i did not need to use any lotion on them! And that is saying a lot coming from me who has extremely dry skin and legs! My only con to this is that I've used this razor two times now and the moisture bars are running out very quickly. But i love how simple it is to not need shaving cream, its summer so i dont want to take 2 hr showers anymore slathering on loads of shaving cream, and re-applying if some happens to rinse off. This Venus & Olay razor does the trick, is travel-ready , quick , easy and gives great results! I recommend this if you're tired of the long process in the shower to shave , all you need is this product and you're good to go! I was lucky enough to be able to try this Venus and Olay moisture bar razor in Vanilla creme thanks to a program ran by Venus. You really can't go wrong with this razor.
Hillary G.
Hillary G.

No soy fiel a la marca cuando se trata de maquinillas de afeitar. Recientemente elegí el Venus & Olay Moisture Bar Razor en crema de vainilla en mi Costco local. En toda la honestidad, tenía expectativas bajas en cuanto a todas las demandas - tecnología de la maquinilla de afeitar, reabastece la humedad de la piel, un afeitado cercano, liso duradero. Después de un mes de uso, diría que esta maquinilla de afeitar es perfecto! Ya no temo el "tengo que SHAVE mis piernas" en la mañana. Hidrata las piernas mientras que le da un afeitado muy cerca. Ningún rastrojo, piel seca o quemadura de la maquinilla de afeitar. Ya no me caía la necesidad de gel de afeitar o crema. En el momento en que las barras de hidratación se agotan, es hora de cambiar a una nueva cabeza. Le recomiendo que cuelgue el gancho para guardarlo lejos del flujo directo de agua para no desperdiciarlo. También, colgarlo como se sugiere vs ponerlo en el estante por las mismas razones. Ya lo he recomprado. ¡Es mi Santo Grial de Navajas!
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Ringgold, GA

There are two moisturizing bars on the attachment, one directly above the razor blades and one below. Upon first use after wetting it and using it on my leg, I noticed how smooth it would glide up. The bars on it are super moisturizing and did a good job at keeping my very dry skin from getting razor burn or cut at all. After finishing, the moisturizing bars were still there with quite a bit of product, but my guess, if you shave several times a week, it'll be gone within a few weeks. The razor blades will last longer then that of course, so at least once those disappear, you can still use for longer. Also in the package you will find a holder that suctions to your shower wall. I decided not to store mine in the shower so I can see if that helps the bars to last a little longer. My first impressions of this are excellent. I am very impressed with how well or a shave this gave me, how moisturizing it was for my skin, and how my dry and sensitive skin did not get razor burn at all
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
Holly Hill, FL

My new FAVORITE razor! I am in love with this razor. Influenster recently sent me this razor complimentary in my Mega Voxbox for testing purposes, and this absolutely met my expectations and more! No other razor has made my legs feel as silky as this razor has after using it! By the look of the packaging, it sounded so nice, and I was hoping it'd hydrate my legs, and help prevent them from getting irritated like they usually do. And oh man did it do that! It moisturized my legs before and after the razor smoothed over them. My shave was so easy, and it felt nice. I didn't get any cuts or little knicks on my legs while shaving, and it took me less time, too! I won't ever go back to my off brand razor I was using before. I love this one too much! And I love the way my legs felt afterwards! I'd give this razor 10 stars if I could and I'd recommend it to every woman I see!
Alli M.
Alli M.

I am not brand loyal when it comes to razors.  I recently picked the Venus & Olay Moisture Bar Razor in vanilla creme up at my local Costco. In all honesty, I had low expectations as to all the claims - razor technology,  replenish skin's moisture, a close, smooth long lasting shave. After a month of use I would say this razor is darn perfect! I no longer dread the, 'I have to SHAVE my legs' in the morning.  It moisturizes you legs while giving it an very close shave.  No stubble, dry skin or razor burn. I no longer fell the need for shaving gel or creme.  By the time the moisturizing bars run out, it is time ti change to a new head. I recommend that you hang the hook for storage away from direct water flow as to not waste it. Also, hang it as suggested vs laying it on the shelf for the same reasons.  I have already repurchased it.  It is my Holy Grail of Razors!
Shelly W.
Shelly W.
Coweta, Ok

There are two moisturizing bars on the attachment, one directly above the razor blades and one below. Upon first use after wetting it and using it on my leg, I noticed how smooth it would glide up. The bars on it are super moisturizing and did a good job at keeping my very dry skin from getting razor burn or cut at all. After finishing, the moisturizing bars were still there with quite a bit of product, but my guess, if you shave several times a week, it'll be gone within a few weeks. The razor blades will last longer then that of course, so at least once those disappear, you can still use for longer.  My first impressions of this are excellent. I am very impressed with how well or a shave this gave me, how moisturizing it was for my skin, and how my dry and sensitive skin did not get razor burn at all
Samantha M.
Samantha M.

This is the ONLY razor I can use without getting razor burn or hurting my skin. Don't even have to use shaving cream.

I have problems with other razors cutting my underarm area and causing bumps and leaving those painful dots on my legs.

No problems like that with this razor whatsoever.

Highly recommend!!

I was visiting home last month and had to use someone else's disposable razors to shave my legs and underarms with. HOLY RAZOR BURN. Hurt so bad. I even used shaving cream AND conditioner to try to prevent it.

When I got back home, I was soooo happy to use "my baby" again.

These things mean everything to me. So glad I discovered them a couple years ago.

On the pricier side for disposable razors but I don't mind paying the price as long as I don't have to deal with bad razor burn.
Heather W.
Heather W.

I waited a week before I used my new razor I received as a promotion from Gillette Venus & Olay. I love the fact that I didn't need shaving cream to use it. The razor was very smooth and had a very nice clean cut to it. It left me skin smooth and moist. With it having Olay in it as well I shouldn't get hair bumps. My razor also came with a $4 off coupon, which I can't wait to use. I really enjoyed using this razor and I will be look into more of Gillette products.
 And I think this is one of the greatest razors I have used. When my hair grows back on my legs I don't get those painful hair bumps. This is by far one of the best razors I have used.
Sky L.
Sky L.

I love it, I love it, I love it. I'm never going back. I would say my hair thickness is about a medium. This razor saves so much time when I have to rush in the shower, because I have a toddler. It takes care of EVERYTHING.

I don't have time to use a hot rag, wait ten minutes, use lotion, use shaving cream, I'm a rusher. This thing is fast.

For a while I was persistent on not spending too much money because these to me are expensive. But I don't care with these, I'm not going back to any other razor. I had to spend thirty minutes online trying to figure out the name of it.

The only problem I could see with these is I could imagine some women who have sensitive skin breaking out from the moisture bar. I am not one of them. I love these. I want to marry them.
Danielle M.
Danielle M.

Ok, so as an avid Venus user, i figured these would be amazing. First of all NEVER just wet them as directions infer and use.. that would be my first razor burn ever.
I'll say these didn't impress me and we're really disappointing. The refills are over 20 dollars and after 4 to 5 uses (which in the summer is 4 or 5 days) the moisturizing and olay sides are gone and it is super dull. It also managed to give me razor bumps every single time I used it on my inner thighs and bikini area.
In my opinion it smells great and works wonderful the first and second time after that it runs out and dulls. I would save my money and buy the cheaoer Venus refills this time. The photo is from 5 uses.. this is the 6th blade I've used and this is pretty typical
Lily B.
Lily B.
Australia

Is it ok for sensitive skin.?
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Fresno, CA

Does this product work well? I have been wanting to use it but I would like anyones input on how it worked for you?
Victoria H.
Victoria H.
Beachwood, NJ

Somone help me out. I wanna love this product but I'm afraid to buy it and be out of the $11. I always buy the venus razors and for some reason they just slide/glide over my legs and get slippery and gooey. Does anyone have this problem? Do I wet my legs to much before I use the razor lol? Everyone seems to love these so I'm bummed
margarita c.
margarita c.
Corona, CA

Is this product worth the money? Does it really feel smooth? Does it condition well with the strips?
Mayjanelle P.
Mayjanelle P.
Milpitas, CA

Is it better to use shavig gel or cream? not sure which method is better. or is t the brand of gel or cream that makes a diff?