BY GILLETTE VENUS® #2 in Women's Razors

Any Venus blade refill fits any Venus handle so you can find your perfect shaving match without having to purchase a whole new razor. Try it out! o Venus Embrace blade refills provide an ultra-close shave with five blades that hug curves to get virtually every hair. Available in 4- and 8- count packages. o Venus & Olay blade refills feature Olay Moisture Bars that contain skin conditioners to help lock in moisture and with every smoothing stroke, Venus’ five blades provide an ultra-close shave. Available in 3-count packages. †Prices are at the sole discretion of the retailer. Based on monthly cartridge replacement rate and manufacturer suggested retail price from June 2011 to July 2012.

• Does this product work well? I have been wanting to use it but I ...70 Answers
  • Is it ok for sensitive skin.?104 Answers
  • Am I the only one who thinks the Gillette men razor's works the b...36 Answers
Claire O.
Albion, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this razor.  My skin is sensitive so sometimes razors will be too harsh and I will get razor burn.  I use this razor every time that I shave so about once a week.  My favorite part about this razor is the gel bars that are on it so I don't have to use shaving cream.  It is kind of on the pricy side, but I think that it is worth it.
Joyce M.
Orange, VA
This year I began using the Gillette Venus and Olay Razor.  This razor is great for I did not cut my legs at all.  The cost was $9.99 with a coupon and is definitely worth the money.  I love this razor and will definitely be buying razor blades for it.  I highly recommend this product for a clean close up shave.
Brooke S.
Atlanta, GA
LOVE Venus razors and how they contour the curves and glide easily over the body... I also like the ergonomically shaped handles which make therm easy to grasp, especially when wet or when coated with shave gel. I love the multiple blades, close shave and how I don't get nicks or cuts at all. Venus is the BEST when it comes to smooth skin and women's razors! 5 stars! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Christy V.
Watertown
I really enjoy the Venus razors with the lubrication right on the razor head. I do not like the fact that sometimes, the lubrication strips fall off of these razor heads. This makes the need for using shaving cream, which is the whole appeal to these razors in the first place, to not have to use additional lubrication.
Ashley H.
Upland, CA
I love this razor. I truly do. It always leaves my skin without razorburn (ALL other razors cause me that...)
The one negative I have to say about this product though, is once the soap wears thinner- it sometimes just comes off before the razor is toast :(
I hate when it does that. Sometimes I'm able to get the full use out of the soap/razor, and thats exciting.
This makes shaving that area seem like less of a task, because it takes the hair off so easily along with moisturizing the hairless area left behind.
I will continue to buy this, but will remain hopeful that Gillette can fix the issue with the soap coming off.
Cassandra L.
THESE are the only razors I use now. They smell great, glide with multiple razors for that extra clean and well-shaved feeling, and they don't cause razor bumps. Can I get an 'AMEN?' The technology behind the razor actually makes me skin feel soft after using. I don't plan on using anything else!
Makayla K.
Omaha, NE
This is my favorite razor and I love VENUS brand!  This one has the olay lotion in it and it definitely makes a difference!  I never get razor burn or anything!  It almost helps clear my skin up and make it more smooth and they are definitely affordable, that is for sure.
ashleyniesyto N.
Livonia
Love this razor.  Leaves my skin feeling so silky and smooth.  This razor is definitely affordable and works like a charm.  I like this razor way better than the cheap razor I used before because it did not do as much.  Would highly recommend buying this again.
Lauren F.
Southaven, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a great product. The blades are nice and they get all the hair off. This product met my expectations and was very easy to use. The gel part was amazing and it made my legs soft. They are worth the money and they are great for shaving. I would totally recommend this to others!
Amanda W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are the best razors out there. They are a bit pricey but if you get them from Costco you get a lot more for your money. They are super easy to use and they leave your legs so smooth. I love that there is built in soap with the razor, it makes shaving so much easier.
Lily B.
Australia
Is it ok for sensitive skin.?
Crystal G.
Fresno, CA
Does this product work well? I have been wanting to use it but I would like anyones input on how it worked for you?
Victoria H.
Beachwood, NJ
Somone help me out. I wanna love this product but I'm afraid to buy it and be out of the $11. I always buy the venus razors and for some reason they just slide/glide over my legs and get slippery and gooey. Does anyone have this problem? Do I wet my legs to much before I use the razor lol? Everyone seems to love these so I'm bummed
margarita c.
Is this product worth the money? Does it really feel smooth? Does it condition well with the strips?
Mayjanelle P.
Milpitas, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is it better to use shavig gel or cream? not sure which method is better. or is t the brand of gel or cream that makes a diff?