Gillette Venus & Olay Razor

$9.99 on ULTA
4.0% CASHBACK
SHOP NOW
*7 other buying options

Any Venus blade refill fits any Venus handle so you can find your perfect shaving match without having to purchase a whole new razor. Try it out! o Venus Embrace blade refills provide an ultra-close shave with five blades that hug curves to get virtually every hair. Available in 4- and 8- count packages. o Venus & Olay blade refills feature Olay Moisture Bars that contain skin conditioners to help lock in moisture and with every smoothing stroke, Venus’ five blades provide an ultra-close shave. Available in 3-count packages. †Prices are at the sole discretion of the retailer. Based on monthly cartridge replacement rate and manufacturer suggested retail price from June 2011 to July 2012.

Gillette Venus & Olay Razor ? Does it leave razor bumps and leave legs really soft
How long this razor last
What’s your favorite Venus razor?
Start your review of Gillette Venus & Olay Razor!
3 months agoReading , PA
Best razor ever ! You avoid cuts , bumps and ingrowns( I only use it 2-3 times) and it is moisturizing at the same time only down side it is a little costly but I often just get the replacement heads and it lasts me for a bout a month ( I shave twice a week)
15 days agoLatta , SC
I love these razors they are amazing the worst part of shaving your legs is when you get a little liquor cut here the Gillette Venus and all they razor prevents you 9 times out of 10 from getting cut or nets because the white barrier type thing with the soap around it
7 months ago
My favourite razor! Ive always loved venus razors by Gillette. They get super close to the skin leaving It soft and smooth. I actually like the 3 bladed cartridges the best. I get the ones with the soap bar around the blades because shave cream/gel breaks me out pretty much every time I use it. But these don't. It helps to hydrate and helps the razor glide across your skin without tension or pulling. I just saw an ad the other day for the venus website where you can build your own monthly razor subscription and have them delivered so I'm going to start doing that because its cheaper then stores and you get free stuff. I wont have to worry about running out and having to go buy some they will come right to my door on a regular schedule.
11 days ago
I do like this product! It’s on the expensive side as far as disposable raZors go. It leaves you skin smooth and hydrated. Only downside is the price and the blade doesn’t seem to last long!
2 years agoNorthville, MI
I love this razor.  My skin is sensitive so sometimes razors will be too harsh and I will get razor burn.  I use this razor every time that I shave so about once a week.  My favorite part about this razor is the gel bars that are on it so I don't have to use shaving cream.  It is kind of on the pricy side, but I think that it is worth it.
9 months agoLexington , KY
Gillette Venus & Olay Razor uploaded by Christa D.
Gillette Venus & Olay Razor uploaded by Christa D.
Purchased at: Walmart
Gillette Venus & Olay Razor I love this razor. In the winter my legs get dry bad . This product put moister and protection on legs. It left them smooth and soft as if I used lotion. The blades are great and it left no hairs behind, no nicks or cuts. It was very affordable and usally can find a coupon with product. My favorite brand for a razor and love trying differnt blades
9 days ago
I love this razor because it’s very easy to use and I’ve never had an issue like cuts or bumps or the razor head falling off… You can literally get any drugstore
2 years agoOrange, VA
This year I began using the Gillette Venus and Olay Razor.  This razor is great for I did not cut my legs at all.  The cost was $9.99 with a coupon and is definitely worth the money.  I love this razor and will definitely be buying razor blades for it.  I highly recommend this product for a clean close up shave.
2 years agoAtlanta, GA
LOVE Venus razors and how they contour the curves and glide easily over the body... I also like the ergonomically shaped handles which make therm easy to grasp, especially when wet or when coated with shave gel. I love the multiple blades, close shave and how I don't get nicks or cuts at all. Venus is the BEST when it comes to smooth skin and women's razors! 5 stars! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
5 months ago
I decided to give this razor a try when it was recommended by a blogger I really like. I find it easy to use, I like the fact that it leaves my skin softer and feeling a little more hydrated but my skin is so sensitive that I could not use this without an additional shaving cream (the moisturizing strips were not enough for me in terms of hydration or protection from razor burn). I have purchased the refills several times, realizing that this ends up being quite the shaving budget. Indeed, the moisturizing strips do not last very long, they dissolve pretty quickly (I tried them with shaving cream and without it but the results are the same) and they are not cheap. As soon as the moisturizing strips start dissolving even a little bit, the shaving experience is not as smooth and my skin ends up with some irritation and cuts (even with a shaving cream). I have since switched to another razor (Gillette SkinGuard) and another shaving cream (Gillette Pure shaving cream) and my shaving experience is excellent!

328 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
2 months ago
Megan S. a month ago
Honestly it made my legs super sort and no razor burns
6 months ago
Manders B. 5 months ago
It is for either men or women. This one might be more difficult for a man to use on his face, but my husband loves this one, especially for shaving his head.
7 months ago
Gillette Venus & Olay Razor ? Are these good for sensitive skin
Yineth G. 6 months ago
Yes! I use this one and my skin is really sensitive
9 months ago
Gillette Venus & Olay Razor ? Would u recommend for close shave
Therese M. 9 months ago
Yes!! Definitely!! Such a close shave!! Skin will be silky smooth afterwards!!!