Add a Photo

By GILLETTE VENUS®
#2 in Women's Razors

Any Venus blade refill fits any Venus handle so you can find your perfect shaving match without having to purchase a whole new razor. Try it out! o Venus Embrace blade refills provide an ultra-close shave with five blades that hug curves to get virtually every hair. Available in 4- and 8- count packages. o Venus & Olay blade refills feature Olay Moisture Bars that contain skin conditioners to help lock in moisture and with every smoothing stroke, Venus’ five blades provide an ultra-close shave. Available in 3-count packages. †Prices are at the sole discretion of the retailer. Based on monthly cartridge replacement rate and manufacturer suggested retail price from June 2011 to July 2012.

Photos (159)
araseli o.
araseli o.
Abilene, TX
Oct. 2, 2016, 7:03 p.m.
Review for: Refills With Bonus Handle
The first time I used this razor i had low expectations, because moisture bar razors i have used before in the past never gave me a close enough shave, and the moisture bars would run out too quickly as i shave very frequently. So i tried this Venus and olay 5 blade moisture bar razor in vanilla creme and the first thing i noticed was how delish the moisture bars smelled. I did my regular routine to shave ; wet the razor soaked the areas i was going to shave then went about shaving gliding the razor in slow long strokes. After i was done shaving my legs i ran my hand down them and they were ridiculously smooth and silky! The moisture bars left a layer of hydration on my legs and everything else i shaved! When i got out of the shower and patted myself dry i noticed that my legs were so moisturized even after being dried that i did not need to use any lotion on them! And that is saying a lot coming from me who has extremely dry skin and legs! My only con to this is that I've used this razor two times now and the moisture bars are running out very quickly. But i love how simple it is to not need shaving cream, its summer so i dont want to take 2 hr showers anymore slathering on loads of shaving cream, and re-applying if some happens to rinse off. This Venus & Olay razor does the trick, is travel-ready , quick , easy and gives great results! I recommend this if you're tired of the long process in the shower to shave , all you need is this product and you're good to go! I was lucky enough to be able to try this Venus and Olay moisture bar razor in Vanilla creme thanks to a program ran by Venus. You really can't go wrong with this razor.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Ringgold, GA
There are two moisturizing bars on the attachment, one directly above the razor blades and one below. Upon first use after wetting it and using it on my leg, I noticed how smooth it would glide up. The bars on it are super moisturizing and did a good job at keeping my very dry skin from getting razor burn or cut at all. After finishing, the moisturizing bars were still there with quite a bit of product, but my guess, if you shave several times a week, it'll be gone within a few weeks. The razor blades will last longer then that of course, so at least once those disappear, you can still use for longer. Also in the package you will find a holder that suctions to your shower wall. I decided not to store mine in the shower so I can see if that helps the bars to last a little longer. My first impressions of this are excellent. I am very impressed with how well or a shave this gave me, how moisturizing it was for my skin, and how my dry and sensitive skin did not get razor burn at all
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
July 6, 2016, 7:22 p.m.
Review for: Gillette Venus & Olay Razor
This is the ONLY razor I can use without getting razor burn or hurting my skin. Don't even have to use shaving cream.

I have problems with other razors cutting my underarm area and causing bumps and leaving those painful dots on my legs.

No problems like that with this razor whatsoever.

Highly recommend!!

I was visiting home last month and had to use someone else's disposable razors to shave my legs and underarms with. HOLY RAZOR BURN. Hurt so bad. I even used shaving cream AND conditioner to try to prevent it.

When I got back home, I was soooo happy to use "my baby" again.

These things mean everything to me. So glad I discovered them a couple years ago.

On the pricier side for disposable razors but I don't mind paying the price as long as I don't have to deal with bad razor burn.
Sky L.
Sky L.
March 3, 2016, 3:48 p.m.
Review for: Gillette Venus & Olay Razor
I love it, I love it, I love it. I'm never going back. I would say my hair thickness is about a medium. This razor saves so much time when I have to rush in the shower, because I have a toddler. It takes care of EVERYTHING.

I don't have time to use a hot rag, wait ten minutes, use lotion, use shaving cream, I'm a rusher. This thing is fast.

For a while I was persistent on not spending too much money because these to me are expensive. But I don't care with these, I'm not going back to any other razor. I had to spend thirty minutes online trying to figure out the name of it.

The only problem I could see with these is I could imagine some women who have sensitive skin breaking out from the moisture bar. I am not one of them. I love these. I want to marry them.
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Ok, so as an avid Venus user, i figured these would be amazing. First of all NEVER just wet them as directions infer and use.. that would be my first razor burn ever.
I'll say these didn't impress me and we're really disappointing. The refills are over 20 dollars and after 4 to 5 uses (which in the summer is 4 or 5 days) the moisturizing and olay sides are gone and it is super dull. It also managed to give me razor bumps every single time I used it on my inner thighs and bikini area.
In my opinion it smells great and works wonderful the first and second time after that it runs out and dulls. I would save my money and buy the cheaoer Venus refills this time. The photo is from 5 uses.. this is the 6th blade I've used and this is pretty typical
Chloe H.
Chloe H.
Estero, FL
Aug. 2, 2016, 6:45 p.m.
Review for: Handle With 2 Refills
That first shave on a new razor that leaves you feeling like the silkiest softest piece of fabric out there, that's what all my shaving dreams are made of. Unfortunately with so many razors after the first shave, it's downhill from there, no shave ever seems to be as close as the first, does it? Welllll, that's about to change ladies! Introducing my new obsession: The Venus & Olay Women's Razor! This razor is the bomb. I shave for a couple weeks using the same razor and every shave is so close and makes my legs feel soooo good! Also, this specific package comes with 2 refills! I usually end up not need in to buy a new package from 6-8 weeks with this product! I love it! Let me know what you guys think, or if you have any fav razors :)
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
May 11, 2016, 9:23 p.m.
Review for: Gillette Venus & Olay Razor
I have tried both varieties of the Venus & Olay razors (the original and Sugarberry). I've had similar results with both types. The moisture bar does make my skin slightly smoothr, but I've also experienced more nicks and cuts with these. I've tried all Venus razors (I've been loyal to the brand for years) but these Olay razors are at the bottom of my list. They're still decent, I would prefer them over another brand, but Venus has other razors that I like better and don't get cut up as much. I found the moisture bars on these to only be slightly effective; not too much difference than a regular Venus razor and the bars don't last very long. I would recommend other types of Venus razors but probably not these Olay ones.
Dani R.
Dani R.
Goshen, IN
Sept. 12, 2016, 9:16 p.m.
Review for: Handle With 2 Refills
I just bought this razor for the first time last week. I'd lie and say I always used venus, but truthfully I've been jacking my husband's gilette fusion razor for about a year now and thought I loved it.
I just happened to see this product when I went to buy some new refill razors and my friend recommended it. Since it was the same price as the refills I was buying, I figured I'd try it.
This razor is hands down the best. It's easy to hold without dropping. After a week of shaving the moisture strips are absolutely still working, and I don't have to use anything to smooth my legs before shaving. I won't be going back to anything else. This razor is my favorite.
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Calistoga, CA
Aug. 24, 2016, 1:16 p.m.
Review for: Blade Refills
I love these blades! I absolutely hate shaving since it can take up so much extra time. But with these blades, I can skip a shaving cream, and go straight in because of the lather bars. They truly do work and make shaving extremely fast. You only need water, so these would be great for traveling or even camping. I'm taking off one star though because the bars are too small to work properly after about 3 good shaves. When the bars are brand new, they also prevent you from getting the closest shave possible. However, these things do not bother me as much and I will continue to purchase these refills since it makes shaving so fast and easy!
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
San Francisco, CA
Aug. 6, 2016, 7:04 p.m.
Review for: With Cartridge Package
The Gillette Venus Razor and Olay Moisture Bar at first seemed to be a great combination. Moisturize, soften and smoothn while I shave? Sign me up! But then when I started using it, I realized I didn't like the combo after all. I think it's because the Olay moisture bars are too thick that if I don't put a little more pressure, the razors don't do as close of a shave as I prefer. It's great when I'm shaving along a straight or even surface of my leg but then it's literally a pain when I get to my knees (front and back) or my ankles because I inevitably end up cutting myself. Great idea, just need to work on the execution.
Lily B.
Lily B.
Australia
Is it ok for sensitive skin.?
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Fresno, CA
Does this product work well? I have been wanting to use it but I would like anyones input on how it worked for you?
Victoria H.
Victoria H.
Beachwood, NJ
Somone help me out. I wanna love this product but I'm afraid to buy it and be out of the $11. I always buy the venus razors and for some reason they just slide/glide over my legs and get slippery and gooey. Does anyone have this problem? Do I wet my legs to much before I use the razor lol? Everyone seems to love these so I'm bummed
margarita c.
margarita c.
Corona, CA
Is this product worth the money? Does it really feel smooth? Does it condition well with the strips?
Mayjanelle P.
Mayjanelle P.
Milpitas, CA
Is it better to use shavig gel or cream? not sure which method is better. or is t the brand of gel or cream that makes a diff?