Gillette Venus & Olay Razor

based on 6177 reviews

Any Venus blade refill fits any Venus handle so you can find your perfect shaving match without having to purchase a whole new razor. Try it out! o Venus Embrace blade refills provide an ultra-close shave with five blades that hug curves to get virtually every hair. Available in 4- and 8- count packages. o Venus & Olay blade refills feature Olay Moisture Bars that contain skin conditioners to help lock in moisture and with every smoothing stroke, Venus’ five blades provide an ultra-close shave. Available in 3-count packages. †Prices are at the sole discretion of the retailer. Based on monthly cartridge replacement rate and manufacturer suggested retail price from June 2011 to July 2012.

0 character used

Add Picture
HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
Simone J.

2 influensters found this helpful

Have my legs and arms feeling so smooth. this is one of the best razors of all time. its one of my fav, and i will obviously keep buying back this product.

Sky L.

1 influenster found this helpful

I love it, I love it, I love it. I'm never going back. I would say my hair thickness is about a medium. This razor saves so much time when I have to rush in the shower, because I have a toddler. It takes care of EVERYTHING.
I don't have time to use a hot rag, wait ten minutes, use lotion, use shaving cream, I'm a rusher. This thing is fast.
For a while I was persistent on not spending too much money because these to me are expensive. But I don't care with these, I'm not going back to any other razor. I had to spend thirty minutes online trying to figure out the name of it.
The only problem I could see with these is I could imagine some women who have sensitive skin breaking out from the moisture bar. I am not one of them. I love these. I want to marry them.

Jessica D.

1 influenster found this helpful

I love how smooth this razor blade leave your skin. I got the package that comes with the shower holder which enables the razor to last longer sense it itsnt sitting in water on the shelf. I love the way the razor head rotates for even the toughest places to shave. Although, i have noticed that the Olay Moisture Bars seem to not last very long, maybe 3-4 shaves. then it just gets so small, they Moisture Bars shrivel to where it doesnt touch your skin. I still love the product and is by far my favorite razor blade.

Beck M.

1 influenster found this helpful

This is one of my favorite razors. I love it for busy mornings where shaving wouldn't even be an option unless you have this. All I have to do is put water on the spot needed to be shaved. The razor already has an alternative to shaving gel on it. Unfortunately, changing razors happens very often because the strips on the razor wear away quickly. I wish the strips didn't wear away so quickly. I feel like I can go through 6 of these razors in less than a month. It leaves my legs smooth and soft.

Kat M.

1 influenster found this helpful

This razor provides an amazingly close shave that leaves your legs feeling silky smooth afterwards, even if you forget to apply shaving cream or don't have the time to do it when you're running late but still have to shave. Despite all of this, I personally would not recommend this as an everyday razor, it's better to be used just for special occasions, because of its rather high price tag and the fact that the razor gets dull so darn fast

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
Bryana G.
Bryana G.

Am I the only one who thinks the Gillette men razor's works the best? I still my bf's constantly. :)

34 answersOct 16 - 2013 - 11:36 p.m.
Alisha R.
Alisha R.

If you have used the Venus Embrace, also, how does this product compare to that?

6 answersApr 30 - 2015 - 12:30 a.m.
Michelle H.
Michelle H.

If you haven't tried the blue packaged one, your missing out! I'm really loving the one for sensitive skin. It's really a big difference

2 answersFeb 09 - 2015 - 3:15 a.m.
cristina e.
cristina e.

Has anyone gotten cut with these razors?

37 answersJun 22 - 2014 - 12:47 p.m.
Anna w.
Anna w.

Are they really worth the money? Also which Is the best to buy?

13 answersJun 08 - 2014 - 5:32 p.m.
Mayjanelle P.
Mayjanelle P.

Is it better to use shavig gel or cream? not sure which method is better. or is t the brand of gel or cream that makes a diff?

42 answersOct 14 - 2013 - 2:17 p.m.
ASK A QUESTION