BY GILLETTE VENUS® #8 in Women's Razors

Any Venus blade refill fits any Venus handle so you can find your perfect shaving match without having to purchase a whole new razor. Try it out! o Venus Embrace blade refills provide an ultra-close shave with five blades that hug curves to get virtually every hair. Available in 4- and 8- count packages. o Venus & Olay blade refills feature Olay Moisture Bars that contain skin conditioners to help lock in moisture and with every smoothing stroke, Venus’ five blades provide an ultra-close shave. Available in 3-count packages. †Prices are at the sole discretion of the retailer. Based on monthly cartridge replacement rate and manufacturer suggested retail price from June 2011 to July 2012.

• Does this product work well? I have been wanting to use i...70 Answers
  • Is it ok for sensitive skin.?104 Answers
  • Am I the only one who thinks the Gillette men razor's wor...36 Answers
Christa D.
Lexington
Purchased at: Walmart
Gillette Venus & Olay Razor I love this razor. In the winter my legs get dry bad . This product put moister and protection on legs. It left them smooth and soft as if I used lotion. The blades are great and it left no hairs behind, no nicks or cuts. It was very affordable and usally can find a coupon with product. My favorite brand for a razor and love trying differnt blades
Kenzie D.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love that you can reuse the handle for this razor. Although I find it to be pricey. The razors work very well and leave your legs smooth and soft! I also enjoy that you can get different scents of these razors. I do recommend this razor even though it is on the more pricey side.
Emily V.
Radcliff , KY
Purchased at: Walmart
I think this razor is okay .. it wasn’t too expensive and it actually smells super pretty and leaves skin soft . I don’t really like that way it gets super slimy and sometimes I don’t get a close shaves.
Megan H.
Dallas, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I won't shave with anything other than a Gillette Venus razor! They really do give the best, closest, and smoothest shave, in my experience. I received a free sample product of this one with Olay moisturizer from Influenster. I have never tried this type before, and I am so glad I got to try it out because I ended up loving it. It shaves just as well as my other Venus razors, but the moisturizer really sets it apart from others. It has a large bar of Olay soap attached to the head, and it makes my skin so soft and moisturized, and I love the scent too! Highly recommend this razor!
Kimberly D.
Port Huron, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I absolutely loved this razor! It left my skin feeling so smooth. Like I stole my husband razor smooth, yes ladies!!! Get you one to try, also has a easy grip. It was super easy to hit those curves when shaving with this awesome product. I absolutely recommend this to anyone man or woman. Also helped me shave quicker without any nics or cuts! Plus it's a really pretty yellow sunshine color! What's your favorite color/what color would you want your razor to be? Stay bright
lyona k.
Smyrna, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I loved that they paired up with olay for a nice clean cut yet moisturizing shave. you really do get the best of both worlds with this product. my second favorite thing is the number of blades. in the past, I went for 2 bladed razors but this defiantly gets the job done faster!
Claire O.
Northville, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this razor.  My skin is sensitive so sometimes razors will be too harsh and I will get razor burn.  I use this razor every time that I shave so about once a week.  My favorite part about this razor is the gel bars that are on it so I don't have to use shaving cream.  It is kind of on the pricy side, but I think that it is worth it.
Joyce M.
Orange, VA
This year I began using the Gillette Venus and Olay Razor.  This razor is great for I did not cut my legs at all.  The cost was $9.99 with a coupon and is definitely worth the money.  I love this razor and will definitely be buying razor blades for it.  I highly recommend this product for a clean close up shave.
Brooke S.
Atlanta, GA
LOVE Venus razors and how they contour the curves and glide easily over the body... I also like the ergonomically shaped handles which make therm easy to grasp, especially when wet or when coated with shave gel. I love the multiple blades, close shave and how I don't get nicks or cuts at all. Venus is the BEST when it comes to smooth skin and women's razors! 5 stars! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I like the little attachment that this razor comes with. It does help with keeping the skin moisturized. I love Olay Quench Daily Lotion so I was excited to try this collaboration when it first came out, and it did not disappoint. The moisturizing attachment does run out pretty quick but the razor still works, so I don’t really see much of a difference between this and the Gillette Venus Original Razor to be completely honest.
Lily B.
Australia
Is it ok for sensitive skin.?
Crystal G.
Fresno, CA
Does this product work well? I have been wanting to use it but I would like anyones input on how it worked for you?
Victoria H.
Beachwood, NJ
Somone help me out. I wanna love this product but I'm afraid to buy it and be out of the $11. I always buy the venus razors and for some reason they just slide/glide over my legs and get slippery and gooey. Does anyone have this problem? Do I wet my legs to much before I use the razor lol? Everyone seems to love these so I'm bummed
Margarita C.
Is this product worth the money? Does it really feel smooth? Does it condition well with the strips?
Mayjanelle P.
Milpitas, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is it better to use shavig gel or cream? not sure which method is better. or is t the brand of gel or cream that makes a diff?