BY GILLETTE VENUS® #1 in Women's Razors

Any Venus blade refill fits any Venus handle so you can find your perfect shaving match without having to purchase a whole new razor. Try it out! o Venus Embrace blade refills provide an ultra-close shave with five blades that hug curves to get virtually every hair. Available in 4- and 8- count packages. o Venus & Olay blade refills feature Olay Moisture Bars that contain skin conditioners to help lock in moisture and with every smoothing stroke, Venus’ five blades provide an ultra-close shave. Available in 3-count packages. †Prices are at the sole discretion of the retailer. Based on monthly cartridge replacement rate and manufacturer suggested retail price from June 2011 to July 2012.

• Does this product work well? I have been wanting to use it but I ...69 Answers
  • Is it ok for sensitive skin.?103 Answers
  • Am I the only one who thinks the Gillette men razor's works the b...36 Answers
araseli o.
araseli o.
Abilene, TX
The first time I used this razor i had low expectations, because moisture bar razors i have used before in the past never gave me a close enough shave, and the moisture bars would run out too quickly as i shave very frequently. So i tried this Venus and olay 5 blade moisture bar razor in vanilla creme and the first thing i noticed was how delish the moisture bars smelled. I did my regular routine to shave ; wet the razor soaked the areas i was going to shave then went about shaving gliding the razor in slow long strokes. After i was done shaving my legs i ran my hand down them and they were ridiculously smooth and silky! The moisture bars left a layer of hydration on my legs and everything else i shaved! When i got out of the shower and patted myself dry i noticed that my legs were so moisturized even after being dried that i did not need to use any lotion on them! And that is saying a lot coming from me who has extremely dry skin and legs! My only con to this is that I've used this razor two times now and the moisture bars are running out very quickly. But i love how simple it is to not need shaving cream, its summer so i dont want to take 2 hr showers anymore slathering on loads of shaving cream, and re-applying if some happens to rinse off. This Venus & Olay razor does the trick, is travel-ready , quick , easy and gives great results! I recommend this if you're tired of the long process in the shower to shave , all you need is this product and you're good to go! I was lucky enough to be able to try this Venus and Olay moisture bar razor in Vanilla creme thanks to a program ran by Venus. You really can't go wrong with this razor.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Ringgold, GA
There are two moisturizing bars on the attachment, one directly above the razor blades and one below. Upon first use after wetting it and using it on my leg, I noticed how smooth it would glide up. The bars on it are super moisturizing and did a good job at keeping my very dry skin from getting razor burn or cut at all. After finishing, the moisturizing bars were still there with quite a bit of product, but my guess, if you shave several times a week, it'll be gone within a few weeks. The razor blades will last longer then that of course, so at least once those disappear, you can still use for longer. Also in the package you will find a holder that suctions to your shower wall. I decided not to store mine in the shower so I can see if that helps the bars to last a little longer. My first impressions of this are excellent. I am very impressed with how well or a shave this gave me, how moisturizing it was for my skin, and how my dry and sensitive skin did not get razor burn at all
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
This is the ONLY razor I can use without getting razor burn or hurting my skin. Don't even have to use shaving cream.

I have problems with other razors cutting my underarm area and causing bumps and leaving those painful dots on my legs.

No problems like that with this razor whatsoever.

Highly recommend!!

I was visiting home last month and had to use someone else's disposable razors to shave my legs and underarms with. HOLY RAZOR BURN. Hurt so bad. I even used shaving cream AND conditioner to try to prevent it.

When I got back home, I was soooo happy to use "my baby" again.

These things mean everything to me. So glad I discovered them a couple years ago.

On the pricier side for disposable razors but I don't mind paying the price as long as I don't have to deal with bad razor burn.
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Wellness Guru Expert
Ok, so as an avid Venus user, i figured these would be amazing. First of all NEVER just wet them as directions infer and use.. that would be my first razor burn ever.
I'll say these didn't impress me and we're really disappointing. The refills are over 20 dollars and after 4 to 5 uses (which in the summer is 4 or 5 days) the moisturizing and olay sides are gone and it is super dull. It also managed to give me razor bumps every single time I used it on my inner thighs and bikini area.
In my opinion it smells great and works wonderful the first and second time after that it runs out and dulls. I would save my money and buy the cheaoer Venus refills this time. The photo is from 5 uses.. this is the 6th blade I've used and this is pretty typical
Chloe H.
Chloe H.
Estero, FL
That first shave on a new razor that leaves you feeling like the silkiest softest piece of fabric out there, that's what all my shaving dreams are made of. Unfortunately with so many razors after the first shave, it's downhill from there, no shave ever seems to be as close as the first, does it? Welllll, that's about to change ladies! Introducing my new obsession: The Venus & Olay Women's Razor! This razor is the bomb. I shave for a couple weeks using the same razor and every shave is so close and makes my legs feel soooo good! Also, this specific package comes with 2 refills! I usually end up not need in to buy a new package from 6-8 weeks with this product! I love it! Let me know what you guys think, or if you have any fav razors :)
Dani R.
Dani R.
Goshen, IN
I just bought this razor for the first time last week. I'd lie and say I always used venus, but truthfully I've been jacking my husband's gilette fusion razor for about a year now and thought I loved it.
I just happened to see this product when I went to buy some new refill razors and my friend recommended it. Since it was the same price as the refills I was buying, I figured I'd try it.
This razor is hands down the best. It's easy to hold without dropping. After a week of shaving the moisture strips are absolutely still working, and I don't have to use anything to smooth my legs before shaving. I won't be going back to anything else. This razor is my favorite.
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
I love these blades! I absolutely hate shaving since it can take up so much extra time. But with these blades, I can skip a shaving cream, and go straight in because of the lather bars. They truly do work and make shaving extremely fast. You only need water, so these would be great for traveling or even camping. I'm taking off one star though because the bars are too small to work properly after about 3 good shaves. When the bars are brand new, they also prevent you from getting the closest shave possible. However, these things do not bother me as much and I will continue to purchase these refills since it makes shaving so fast and easy!
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
San Francisco, CA
The Gillette Venus Razor and Olay Moisture Bar at first seemed to be a great combination. Moisturize, soften and smoothn while I shave? Sign me up! But then when I started using it, I realized I didn't like the combo after all. I think it's because the Olay moisture bars are too thick that if I don't put a little more pressure, the razors don't do as close of a shave as I prefer. It's great when I'm shaving along a straight or even surface of my leg but then it's literally a pain when I get to my knees (front and back) or my ankles because I inevitably end up cutting myself. Great idea, just need to work on the execution.
Maryann T.
Maryann T.
I love this product! I decided to try it because I had a $4 off coupon is it brought the price too $7! With the razer I also got a spare razer and it came with a nice cute suction cup mount for the bathroom. I swear because of the strip on this you just need to wet your legs and the Olay strup act as my shaving cream! I've use this over 11/2 weeks and still on the original blade. This razer does the job so well. I will never go back to my old disposable razors again! The packaging is so cute and the shaver smells so good. I get the closest and smoothst shave with this product! Great job Venus and Olay!
Alyssa N.
Alyssa N.
I don't like this blade at all. I'm a huge Venus fan and have been using it for years and years, but the Venus Olay blade is the worst. First, it's rather expensive, because you're paying for the extra moisture bar. Second, the moisture bar doesn't even really work. The blade badly cuts my legs all the time (this only happens with the Olay blade), and then after a few uses, the moisture bar falls off anyway, so you need to use something else to create less friction. I stick with the standard blade and use leftover hair conditioner or hydrating soap, and that works way better than the moisture bar does.
Lily B.
Lily B.
Australia
Is it ok for sensitive skin.?
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Fresno, CA
Does this product work well? I have been wanting to use it but I would like anyones input on how it worked for you?
Victoria H.
Victoria H.
Beachwood, NJ
Somone help me out. I wanna love this product but I'm afraid to buy it and be out of the $11. I always buy the venus razors and for some reason they just slide/glide over my legs and get slippery and gooey. Does anyone have this problem? Do I wet my legs to much before I use the razor lol? Everyone seems to love these so I'm bummed
margarita c.
margarita c.
Is this product worth the money? Does it really feel smooth? Does it condition well with the strips?
Mayjanelle P.
Mayjanelle P.
Milpitas, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
Is it better to use shavig gel or cream? not sure which method is better. or is t the brand of gel or cream that makes a diff?