Gillette Venus & Olay Body Beauty Box, 1 Count uploaded by Jessica S.

BY GILLETTE VENUS®

Body Beauty Box. Unwrap Ultra Moisture. see more...

Belen H.
Albuquerque, NM
I really like my bfs Gilette razor so i decieded to try b out the womens gilette and in my opinion it was not the same:( with the razor and the blade being brand new i still managed to have quite a few knicks and cuts. It was pretty disappointing especially because these carry Olay.
K T.
Santa ana
I have been wanting to buy body lotion, body wash and a razor as well as shaving cream!! I went to target last night and was looking for each when i stumbled upon this package that included what i was looking for which was a body lotion body wash and razor with shaving cream!!! It was a very inexpensive purchase. The lotion smells so good and leaves my skin soft! And the body wash was also great. I loved the scent and it leaves my skin soft. I loved how the razor and shaving cream came together... i can honestly recommend this package.
Michelle R.
this razor is an all time favorite for me. it glides so smoothly and moisturizes your legs with every stroke. keeps your legs looking silky smooth for days!! I love love this product.
Krista B.
Mc Dermott, OH
I love Olay products!!!!!! They're also great gifts to give and even better to receive!!!
Vaso X.
Volos
I love this i've bought it several times and olay creme helps sooth your skin and leaves the perfect result!
Tina J.
Tell City, IN
how do i request free samples?
Mary Camil D.
How can i suscribe to this box?
Ruth M.
Doral, FL
Oh si!!! Quisiera que este kit estuviera en mi casa. Lo encontrare en alguna tienda en linea de Estados Unidos? Interesante combinación.
Tina K.
Does this work well? Is it worth the price ? Where can I find this product ?