BY GILLETTE VENUS® #21 in Women's Razors

Gillette Venus Oceana Disposable Razors: 3 blades surrounded by soft protective cushions Pivoting rounded head to fit easily into hard to shave areas Moisturerich strip with lubricants, and a touch of aloe, for great glide Specially designed handle for great control

• Are these razors worth the price?1 Answers
  • I been looking to try new razors because I really need them. I grow...1 Answers
  • Im looking for a great razor that wont give me razor burn as soon a...1 Answers
Monica M.
Monica M.
Wallis, TX
My regular razors have been discontinued so with all the great reviews I thought these would be a good substitute. They are TERRIBLE. They slide all over my leg when I use shaving cream and the shave itself isn't close at all. I feel like I need to shave my legs again by the end of the day. I'd never buy these again, and am actually considering writing to the company to complain.
Soleil R.
Soleil R.
Bayamon, PR
My favorite razor of all time for sure. They are very easy to use, very soft and very slippery on my legs and thats why i love these. Its so comfortable to use not rough at all. The only bad thing is that they are very expensive and its hard to buy one razor for 10 dollars almost. But if you got the money buy this cause you wont regret it
Marley T.
Marley T.
Barryton , MI
Wellness Guru Expert
I was on a trip when I picked up these razors at the store. This razor produces a close shave when paired with a foam cream and was cheaper than the other options available to me at the time. I've used the brand before and would buy it again. I appreciated the easy movement of the blade as it contoured to my body in hard to reach places.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Pittsburgh, PA
I have used these for traveling before. I like that they seem to provide a close shave and they are well priced, but I find the bulky head difficult to use sometimes. I have purchased these from Target and would consider buying them again but would probably choose a style with a smaller head than this if given the option.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Valencia, CA
These razors are fine for travel or the gym. They do an ok job but I prefer a closer shave. It's nice to be able to throw them away but I have found that I like a good quality razor that last longer and gets a better shave. I have also gotten little cuts on my legs from these razors so I won't be purchasing them again.
Andrea E.
Andrea E.
sulphur, LA
MY skin can be quite sensitive and I can't shave my legs without getting bumps all over the back of my thighs. I like to use high quality razors and change them often so I like to use these because I hate throwing away the expensive blades after just a few uses. These are great for this and I don't feel as bad.
Vicky C.
Vicky C.
This is one of the best razors I've ever used (but to be fair I haven't tried out that many razors). This gives me a very close shave and it makes shaving very easy. I bought a pack of 3 or 4 of this and it last me quite a long time. I really like that the blades were sharp and stayed sharp for several months.
Adrienne B.
Adrienne B.
Ann Arbor, MI
These don't get as close of a shave as other razors I've used before. They do make for convenient travel razors where you just need to get the job done. I keep a few in my gym bag, but save my nicer razor for home. I'd buy them again, if I was in a pinch. Other than that, there are better razors out there.
Melody M.
Melody M.
Spokane, WA
These are the best disposable razors on the market in my humble opinion. They glide so easily and the razor holds its edge a long time. It hasn't caused me any razor rash or knicked me in the years that I have been using them. They are more pricey but last longer. So in the end, they are the better value.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
I love these Venus disposable razors. I only use Venus brand razors. I like these because they do not have the lotion around the blades as some other Venus brands do. I think this leaves an even shave. I love how they are sharp enough to use a couple of times before I throw it out and get a new one.
Abigail G.
Abigail G.
Guatemala City, Guatemala
I tried many razors, but most irritate me, its so good like people said? thanx
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert
Are these razors worth the price?
Carnetta A.
Carnetta A.
Gadsden, AL
Im looking for a great razor that wont give me razor burn as soon as i use it! How does this feel on your skin?
Patricia P.
Patricia P.
West Palm Beach, FL
I been looking to try new razors because I really need them. I grow a lot of hair everywhere and it's annoying. So is this product really good for lasting a few days without shaving?