BY GILLETTE VENUS® #49 in Women's Razors

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Gillette Venus Oceana Disposable Razors: 3 blades surrounded by soft protective cushions Pivoting rounded head to fit easily into hard to shave areas Moisturerich strip with lubricants, and a touch of aloe, for great glide Specially designed handle for great control

• I tried many razors, but most irritate me, its so good l...3 Answers
  • Are these razors worth the price?2 Answers
  • I been looking to try new razors because I really need th...1 Answers
Kenzie N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Venus is my favorite razor brand by far. I’ve never had a problem with cuts while shaving and I’ve always been able to have a clean shave every time. Worry-free! I would totally recommend this disposable set for those of you who travel or just want to try out this brand, I highly recommend you do!
Shadai S.
Clifton Park, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I think these razors don't provide a close shave and are really overpriced to be disposable razors! I feel bad throwing them out after one use so usually end up using them too long. You are better off buying a reusable Venus or cheaper disposable razors.
Anna B.
Ringwood, NJ
These are fairly good as razors the only thing i have to say about all razors in general is that they are worse than the mens beard razors! i have now started to only buy ones for men... they last so much longer and work much better.
C W.
Brenham, TX
These razors provide a clean, close shave with very no irritation to my sensitive skin. While more expensive than other razors, I find them to be well worth the investment as I'm not dealing with razor burn or nicks like other razors.
Nicole T.
Toledo, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Love this product beside that's it's super affordable and super easy to find sold in most larger chain stores like Walgreens and Target works wonderfully and my legs are always super smooth I highly recommend this product !
Emily V.
Newington, CT
I have used a Venus razor ever since they came out. The triple blades really work for me and I never get ingrown hairs or cuts from them. Obviously they deliver a close shave. I love the disposable ones because they are cheaper than the refills but work just as well!
Dana A.
WAUKESHA, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Venus is known for their shaving products. I did like the razors, but they seem to dull much faster than some other disposable razors that I have used and the razor itself is more bulky than some others.
Amy C.
West Paducah, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I absolutely love Venus razors and refills. You will get a good close shave while getting a lot of moisturizer on your skin. I never get razor burn or nicks when I use the Venus razors. Coupons help make them more affordable but since they last so long they are definitely worth their price.
Skye B.
Orlando, FL
They do there job. Always smooth, and it's nice that I can just buy the refills. Meets my expectations of a razor and they are always affordable in the local drug store. I shave about twice a week and recommend venus for others to use on a weekly basis
Danielle R.
These are my favorite razors. They don't get nasty rusty, they stay ultra sharp especially for a disposable, and there's no weird frills about them. Like why would I ever need a scented handle on my razor...?
Abigail G.
Guatemala City, Guatemala
I tried many razors, but most irritate me, its so good like people said? thanx
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Are these razors worth the price?
Carnetta A.
Gadsden, AL
Im looking for a great razor that wont give me razor burn as soon as i use it! How does this feel on your skin?
Patricia P.
West Palm Beach, FL
I been looking to try new razors because I really need them. I grow a lot of hair everywhere and it's annoying. So is this product really good for lasting a few days without shaving?
Millie A.
Milton, Derby
Does this cause any dryness?

back