BY GILLETTE VENUS® #36 in Women's Razors

Gillette® Venus® Proskin MoistureRich™ Gel Bar Cartridges.
Dermatologist Tested™.
Moisturerich™.
4. see more...

Gillette Venus MoistureRich Pro Skin Gel Bar Cartridges
  • "I have never had a closer shave and it leaves my skin so smooth." in 1 review
Savannah S.
Cleveland, OH
Probably one of the most awful razors I've ever used. No product in this collection was able to do what I need it to. I was left to deal with razor burn, ingrown hairs, and hairs that never even were taken care of after trying to shave with this razor. I feel that companies think that since women don't use razors on our faces, they have no need to be delicate like a men's razor. Very untrue, all skin is vulnerable to infection and irritation, no matter what location it is on the body. I've switched brands, and I now use Dollar Shave Club men's razors to take care of all my hair removal from the neck down, and I couldn't be more comfortable.
Garleni Á.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
I have used these razors almost for as long as I have been shaving. I love them enough to stick with them.

Pros:
> smooth blade area which makes any cuts very rare
> blades last a long long time
> easy to replace heads without having to buy new entire razors
> smooth enough to shave with only soap
> enough blades to remove all hair in a single stroke

Cons:
> razor heads pop off sometimes if dropped in the shower but don't break so can easily be snapped right back on.

Tip! When not using your razor, keep it in a cabinet or drawn out of the shower and your blades will last so much longer!
Polette L.
Florissant, MO
I usually use a Gillette Sensor with 2 blades (although my latest pack has 3 blades) and I'm generally happy with it. I visited my friend couple of days ago and I had to borrow his razor, which was the Fusion. The problem with this blade (and also the Quattro, and also to some degree the 3 bladed razors) is that because the blades are so close together, the cut hair gets stuck between the blades more easilly. This requires more time rinsing between strokes, so it overall doesn't save you time shaving.
Diane W.
I love this product the Gillette Venus moisture rich cartridges make shaving my legs so much easier than using two products to do the job. Although I find with the replacement cartridges a little expensive, I don't mind spending the money when I don't have to buy shaving cream to go with the razor blades. It is so much easier for me to pick up the razor with the attached so far and big and shaving my legs than it ever was using a regular razor in the can of shaving cream.
Julia I.
Phoenix, AZ
The blades are the same great blades that gillette always provides, however their moisture bar is useless after a couple shaves. Had I known how quickly the gel bar gets used up, I would not have doled out the extra money for them. I generally stick to the original venus cartridges (or just use their man razors with 5 blades). Otherwise, the shave is always smooth. I would suggest exfoliating before hand to prevent ingrown hairs.
Sam P.
Milwaukee, WI
So, we all know that legs aren't the only thing some ladies shave... You feel me? It's worth finding the best razor for those species neathers and the Venus Sensitive is the ideal. There's so much less razor burn when skincare is particularly attentive and time is taken.

I stopped buying anything outside of the Venus line ages ago and find this to be the best product available for sensitive areas. Love it.
Heather L.
Minneapolis, MN
I just recently purchased the Gillette Venus Pro Skin Bar cartridges because I wanted something to simplify my shaving routine. Our shower is very small so bending over and applying shave cream is not an option. These help out tremendously! It goes on silky smooth and I didn't have to worry about any nicks. These weren't much more expensive than any standard blades but I do wish they lasted longer.
Becca M.
Massachusetts
I have super dry, sensitive skin on my underarms especially so this product is perfect for that. I never fail to get a close shave but have found that there is less of a razor burn risk if you don't use these cartridges without some sort of cream. I've also found that the moisture bars on the top and bottom dry out before the razors dull so they become almost ineffective.
Dylan B.
Oklahoma City, OK
This is the razor that I always keep in the shower. If I'm in a rush, I can just shave without using shaving cream because the little moisture strips will act as the shave cream. With that being said, if I accidentally leave the razor with the blade down in the shower, it will leave a mess and all of the moisture strip will be left on my shower ledge!
Corey B.
I have tried all the Venus razors! This one is great at first because the moisture pieces on top and bottom of the blades but when they eventually wither away and mutate its nothing special. They get goopy too since the moisturize part gets wet. Love it the first couple times.. then over it and its messy! I usually stay away from these kinds.