BY GILLETTE VENUS®

Gillette® Venus® Proskin MoistureRich™ Gel Bar Cartridges.
Dermatologist Tested™.
Moisturerich™.
4. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "I have never had a closer shave and it leaves my skin so smooth." in 1 review
Angie S.
Selden, NY
I absolutely love these shavers but it as most razors are expensive. very effective in getting that close shave, makes my legs nice and soft. I continue to buy them because they work. They don't cut up my legs like some of the other brands. the moisture rich technology keep my skin hydrated and soft.
Damara H.
Sarasota, FL
I would recommend this razor to any woman that likes to keep her lady parts smooth. This razor gets the job done with out having to go over and over one spot so razor bumps are not an issue anymore. I also love the fact that it is sensitive so Im not worried that it will irritate me.
Scarlett G.
Newnan, GA
I love these razors because I hardly ever nick myself. The razor head is surrounded by a barrier of moisturizers that smooth as you shave. They last for a few shaves and the moisturizer stays constant. I have tried others but have found they do t shave as close and leave my legs as smooth.
Mayra R.
I use it in the shower for under my arms and legs its great for the price and its smooth the only thing I can think of as a con would be that the handle gets slippery as a result of the water on the rubbery sides and the handle is a little thin so you should hold it carefully
Mallorie V.
Pflugerville , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I picked up this pack on clearance at Target and was pretty excited because the bonus in shower moisturizer seemed to be a great thing to try for my dry skin. I really loved the moisturizer and the razor was really pretty good too. I will certainly be repurchasing this in the future.
Mimi A.
Never buy these!!! Women razors are just scams — they are more expensive, and never as sharp as a men's razor. I like the Gillette Fushion for men. Very sharp and durable. Venus is weak and you have to change the razor more quickly. Every girl — go buy a men's razor!
Lindsey L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I absolutely love the venus razor brand!!!!! Although this brand is more expensive than others, they last a really long time, and gives you a very close and smooth shave. I would definitely buy this product again, and I would also recommend it to others.
Louisa C.
Mason, MI
This was my favorite from Gillette Venus. I haven't been able to find the ProSkin in a while and have been using the Olay one.The blades are very sharp and get a clean cut. It is sensitive for skin with scars. Overall, I still prefer Gillette Venus over any other brand.
Maria Gabriela R.
MIAMI, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have tried different shaving machines, my skin is very sensitive and since I bought the venus I have loved, and until today I have not stopped using them, I do not cause allergies, nor irritation are very economical, I love them also I recommend the sensitive venus
Shelby H.
I have sensitive skin so shaving is a real chore for me and generally causes a lot of pain and in grown hairs, but these are one of the few razors i can use comfortably. They are a decent price which is always a good thing for anyone, i would repurchase this.